VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
At least you can admit that you are a Trump supporter :ehh: most of these boys be scared to stand on their square

we have XY chromosomes and that's what separates us from women. you're better than this kind of intellectual dishonesty b

again, where are the group specific tangibles that create a black agenda for viola davis like lucy liu, freida pinto, tekashi 6ix9ine, anderson cooper, and chelsea handler already got from biden harris as we speak here on february 6th, 2021?

it's a fair question

Daps
we have XY chromosomes and that's what separates us from women. you're better than this kind of intellectual dishonesty b

again, where are the group specific tangibles that create a black agenda for viola davis like lucy liu, freida pinto, tekashi 6ix9ine, anderson cooper, and chelsea handler already got from biden harris as we speak here on february 6th, 2021?

it's a fair question

What group specific tangibles did those ppl get?

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
iu

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
it is very dishonest to present this as a group specific tangible for black people when it is not. minorities & people of color? stop it. other groups already have group specific tangibles from biden harris including asian, east indian asian, latinx, lgbtqi, and white women, i can name them all for you if you like

so put aside my red maga kufi & love for the 2004-2015 reality show the apprentice for a moment and tell me, where is the policy strictly for black folks?

this is rising tides will lift all boats. never support this nonsense yall when they try to frame it as something for us. never
Name all the specific cash in hand benefits that other groups received. Show me examples of the federal government giving the other minorities money for being minorities.

If you say anything about letting more of their people in that doesn't count because ADOS doesn't think that more Jamaican american citizens won't help them in anyway.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Name all the specific cash in hand benefits that other groups received. Show me examples of the federal government giving the other minorities money for being minorities.

If you say anything about letting more of their people in that doesn't count because ADOS doesn't think that more Jamaican american citizens won't help them in anyway.

‘Why are you being slick and saying “cash in hand”? Y’all are slimy.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
it is very dishonest to present this as a group specific tangible for black people when it is not. minorities & people of color? stop it. other groups already have group specific tangibles from biden harris including asian, east indian asian, latinx, lgbtqi, and white women, i can name them all for you if you like

so put aside my red maga kufi & love for the 2004-2015 reality show the apprentice for a moment and tell me, where is the policy strictly for black folks?

this is rising tides will lift all boats. never support this nonsense yall when they try to frame it as something for us. never
Do you have any relatives who own/operate a business? The video is long, but one of the reasons why it was needed was because of the botched 2020 rollout of PPP & other measures and Black owned businesses missing out on loans/grants that could have helped them stay afloat.

That was supposed to be a "rising tide" program for small businesses, but the background and makeup of Black owned businesses are often different, so they weren't all able to have access to the assistance. For example, a large % of our businesses are one man operations with no employees, and were ineligible. Many didn't have traditional business loans
Working with the chambers is a way to streamline the ACCURATE information about current programs, so that Black business owners can make informed decisions about what kind of resources are available.
And for the Economic team to insert provisions more suited to how many Black businesses are structured and run.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What group specific tangibles did those ppl get?

tekashi 6ix9ine and the latinx - 4 billion dollars to address and attempt to fix the root issues around what causes mass migration to the united states from south of the border. apparently they think there is an interconnectedness with latinx poverty and violence. what like.. chicago?

lucy liu & freida pinto: asians & east indians - biden reforms H-1B visas that allow US companies to emply foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise. companies depend on it to hire tens of thusands of employees each year from india and china

jin the MC again - january 26th Biden signs memorandum to combat bias incidents toward Asian Americans. The directive is being signed as part of a group of racial equity-focused executive orders, memorandums and actions, and in part issues guidance on how the Justice Department should respond to the heightened number of anti-Asian bias incidents. racism towards asian folks? they getting seven shots to the back and catching knees to the neck dun dun?!? :dead:

anderson cooper and chelsea handler - lgbtqi now falls under the civil rights acts of 1964 and get special lgbtqi-owned business loans as well as women. not just lgbtqi mind you but minority & women-owned business enterprise (MBWE). so now tangibles fought for my black folks go to perez hilton and ellen degeneres just like it would for dave chappelle and remy ma. they oppressed yall :dead:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They asked specifically what will Black businesses get. Now who knows what will eventually happen but they asked and got a answer. If nothing comes down the pike vote her out of office in the next go round.
Personally, I dont forsee black folk getting anything specifically out of the deal..more chinese restaurants and arab liquor stores in the hood

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Because white ppl don't like us, breh. Duh. Or did you think the last 400 years was for giggles and now they're gonna walk up to us, be like "sike" and give us whatever we wanted. If these ppl believed in justice, we would never have been put in slavery in the first place.

Duh.

Now yall idiots (yes, idiots) are expecting the same people who put us in slavery to all of a sudden grow a conscience and give us reparations? Just out of the goodness of our hearts?

They won't even APOLOGIZE for slavery. Remember when Clinton did it when he was president and the ppl jumped so far down his throat that he had to retract the apology??

But all of a sudden they are gonna give us reparations?

Yall are idiots.

I've told yall again and again that I see white ppl as my enemy. Only thing that ever made me see a few of them as not being the enemy was this past summer when I saw them out there taking beatings and getting killed while marching for black lives.

That was different. But even then I dont see them as my friends. Perhaps an ally. Perhaps. But not a friend. But even then, I want to see where this thing goes first.

But as it stands right now, here's where I stand. I make moves that are gonna benefit me and my ppl. Trump being in office was killing my ppl wholesale.

Well guess what? He needed to go. Biden is in office now and at the least, has someone that is half black as his VP. They're willing to have black ppl at the table to at least listen to us like they listened to these black business owners and like they even plan to listen to that fool Ice Cube.

I can work with that because even though I'm not expecting a LOT of help from them, at least they aint actively trying to hold me down. At least they will do a few things for black ppl because it looks good politically.

That I can work with. If they can do some things for black ppl cause they wanna look good politically, then I will take those things and use them to improve the lives of myself and my ppl. I will take advantage of their political motives every opportunity I get.

Yall idiots wanna sit out there and take your moral high ground and rant and yell like black Israelites about "we are the ppl who built the nation so give us something just for us!"

You can rant and scream about that till you turn blue and pass out. Guess what? It aint happening, fool.

So you can either take your ball and bat and go home. Or you can make the system that we are in work for you and your ppl like I do.

I choose to do the latter because I'm not a short sighted fool like yall.

Yall want to sit your lazy asses down and get everything handed to you on a platter. Guess what? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. At least no time soon

So shut the hell up, stop crying, and get up and make moves and make what we DO have, work for you, instead of doing nothing and crying about what we DON'T have.
You wrote a Whole bunch of Bullshyt and paid agents dapped you. I skimmed it.

You didn't adress anything real because you are a sambo and dem shill.

You think our position is about someone doing something for us or crying about white people.... no. The truth is we Demand and Deserve, but dont Expect anything from these devils....
However we aren't going to jump for joy like you c00ns any time they PRETEND to do something for their slaves aka black americans who support and elevate them.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Im a sambo. And a shill. I cry when you all make VALID points from the perspective of BLACK Americans who want and deserve things for BLACK Americans so becausei don't have a valid rebuttal i will mention trump or jesse lee or move the goal post or ignore the valid points and demonstrate just how much of a pawn i am.

Daps
You wrote a Whole bunch of Bullshyt and paid agents dapped you. I skimmed it.

You didn't adress anything real because you are a sambo and dem shill.

You think our position is about someone doing something for us or crying about white people.... no. The truth is we Demand and Deserve, but dont Expect anything from these devils....
However we aren't going to jump for joy like you c00ns any time they PRETEND to do something for their slaves aka black americans who support and elevate them.

How come all yall Trump c00ns know better than the rest of us but you stay living a dusty experience, either at home with your mama or living in a hole in the wall?

And that's not even an ad hominem attack. I be wondering that all the time

Yall super militant MAGA c00ns always claim that the rest of us are wrong but you got nothing to show for your supposedly being "right".

Why is that? If you wiser than us, then your life should reflect that. :jbhmm:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
tekashi 6ix9ine and the latinx - 4 billion dollars to address and attempt to fix the root issues around what causes mass migration to the united states from south of the border. apparently they think there is an interconnectedness with latinx poverty and violence. what like.. chicago?

lucy liu & freida pinto: asians & east indians - biden reforms H-1B visas that allow US companies to emply foreign workers in speciality occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise. companies depend on it to hire tens of thusands of employees each year from india and china

jin the MC again - january 26th Biden signs memorandum to combat bias incidents toward Asian Americans. The directive is being signed as part of a group of racial equity-focused executive orders, memorandums and actions, and in part issues guidance on how the Justice Department should respond to the heightened number of anti-Asian bias incidents. racism towards asian folks? they getting seven shots to the back and catching knees to the neck dun dun?!? :dead:

anderson cooper and chelsea handler - lgbtqi now falls under the civil rights acts of 1964 and get special lgbtqi-owned business loans as well as women. not just lgbtqi mind you but minority & women-owned business enterprise (MBWE). so now tangibles fought for my black folks go to perez hilton and ellen degeneres just like it would for dave chappelle and remy ma. they oppressed yall :dead:

Well damn. :ehh:

Daps
If you can target funds specifically to residents who lack citizenship then you can target funds to Descendants of American Slaves.

Sure they could. They could fund whatever they want. Neither side will target funds solely for ADOS. Not in Amerikkka. Not now. We can agree on that. And while you can continue to fight for funds allocated solely for ADOS, it would make sense to seek gains for ADOS other than a sole allocation in the meantime.

You seem to think the path towards getting funds targeted solely at ADOS will involve some quantum leap where the ruling class magically forgets they’re racists and gains a conscience with the desire to do the right thing. It’s unrealistic, so putting your eggs solely in that basket whilst shunning any other offers that aid ADOS is not helping the cause, it’s hurting it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Fail to understand both white supremacy and politics brehs.

Right now the GOP is split between the Trump Faction and the Never Trump faction.

Think that Joe Manchin has the same policies are Cori Bush just because their Democrats brehs
:skip: Why are people like you so determined to condescend? I actually know senators and high level political figures on both sides of the aisle. The Dems have the Senate tie-breaker. All you’re saying is that Dems wouldn’t vote in unison for specific policies and resources for descendants of slavery. Thats the only point to take away from what I was originally saying. I just wanted some smart ass to reply and say something akin to what you just said. Thank you.
:unimpressed: