VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
"Don't Vote" people are the same as "Flat Earth" people now.

Trump supporters are just straight up enemies of Black people and any allies we may have

Therefore: having a serious conversation with any of the above is fruitless. Their words are not logical and they are not attempting to exchange objective facts.

They are SIMPLY using talking points to push an agenda and or justify discriminatory behavior. Up to straight up murder.

Here's one last "Eat 101 dalmatian dikcs" to the willfully ignorant and the outright oops.

You hold your massive L and please do so silently. Start your bullshyt again when we have another national election. Hopefully by then your fantasies and disinformation will just be hollow whispers from a stupider, bygone era

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They always group us with this POC bullshyt..

Look here.. They focused strictly on Asians and their problems.. Blacks not included..

Joe Biden’s Agenda for the Asian American & Pacific Islander Community | Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

This is what the problem black folks has been having with these parties forever
looks like a bunch of liberal policy with the minority small business loans and grants thrown it. It actually says it's a continuation of the Obama policy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Folks want the government to close the gap in wealth that they intentionally created by specifically targeting ADOS. Yeah we will take what we can get for now however we will continue to demand what our ancestors were owed.
If you're saying this no one has a problem with it. No one is against reparations but acting like it's gonna happen in one election cycle is ridiculous.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If the banks were denying black businesses already, giving money to whites, etc, minorities. Asians, white women, Arabs, and other groups all minorities

What will change to allow banks to stop denying black businesses and get their loans approved?
it's probably direct government loan and grants or government backed loans like student loans are now. No one gets denied a Student Loan

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I own 15 properties in MI. 1 in w va and 1 in nc.
I have a consulting biz since 2011.
Ive had a few failed businesses other than those.
My nikka blackking is back....still didn’t like Tariq shytting on another black man like a damn female, especially one who was under contract to lecture....he went in on you for number of shows. I had the Narrissa Irving avi for years on here.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm just taking note of all our enemies pretending to be allies. And their treacherous intellectually dishonest coadjutors here..

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Transcript of the meeting

Kamala Harris & Janet Yellen Meeting with Black Chambers of Congress Transcript February 5 - Rev

@ 19:44 Oakland area chamber leader poses a question to VP & Treas Sec

As president of Oakland African-American Chamber of Commerce and also a business owner, my question is how can we ensure the provisions outlined within the American Rescue Plan reach black businesses, black communities, and black families?

@ 27:31 ATL chamber leader poses question

My question is, the American Rescue Plan includes a $15 billion grant program to provide financing to more than one million of the hardest hit small businesses. How is the administration prepared to equitably deploy these grants to the businesses most underserved and overlooked by traditional capital access pathways?

@ 37:59 TX chamber leader has a question

Given the preparation undertaken in the formulation of the American Rescue Plan, I’m certain that you and Secretary Yellen have already begun planning for what’s next. We know that black owned businesses suffer from pre-existing conditions. So what can we expect from the administration in terms of ongoing, targeted support for the businesses we represent?
Administration pledges more support for minority businesses
Feb 5, 2021

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration promised Black business executives on Friday that it planned to make sure that the government’s economic support programs were able to reach minority-owned businesses.

Vice President Kamala Harris and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that the new administration intended to address problems in delivering aid to minority businesses in the government’s Paycheck Protection Program, which provides loans to small businesses that can be forgiven as long as the businesses retain their employees or hire them back.

Harris and Yellen spoke at a virtual meeting with officials representing some of the 140 chapters of the Black Chambers of Commerce around the country. The appearance was part of the administration’s ongoing effort to win support for President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief program.

Biden and Harris told the executives that there would be an effort to simplify the application forms and to provide support for businesses trying to access the loans being administered by the Small Business Administration and the Treasury Department.

Yellen said she had focused much of her economics research over the years on racial disparities in economic outcomes. She said when she began her studies around 1963, the average Black family had roughly 15% of the household wealth of the average white family, and this difference was essentially unchanged more than a half century later.

She said that the rate of unemployment among Black Americans was twice the unemployment rate among white Americans in the early 1960s and that that rate has remained steady over the last half century, as well.

Yellen said the country was set back by the 2008 financial crisis and the long, slow recovery from that economic downturn, with Black unemployment peaking at almost 17% compared to a high of 9.2% for White unemployment during that period.

“That is what economic crises do,” Yellen said. “They hit people of color harder and longer. ... I am worried that the current crisis will do that again” unless action is taken.

Harris said the administration is determined to improve the Paycheck Protection Program with a high priority on providing more assistance to small businesses seeking the loans.

Yellen said the administration believes it has learned lessons from the failures exposed during the first round of paycheck loans. She said the Biden administration was taking steps to make sure that businesses left out of the first round of loan applications would receive support in the next round of applications.

Harris said the $1.9 trillion support package would also be a major provider of jobs.

“We need to get through some dark months here and deal with the pandemic and get the economy on track,” Yellen said. She said the country faced some long-standing economic inequalities that the administration was committed to addressing.

Jared Bernstein and Heather Boushey are the ones who wrote this bullshyt:

ScreenShot2020-11-30at12.41.51PM-335176f3b2214557b08d1a9281eeda82.png

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
This fool taking notes of screen names :deadrose:

Stuff like this is how I know yall fools ain't wrapped too tight
You sound dumb. I'm talking about the nations and ethnos of peoples.

Nobody documenting your screennames. I'm not AOC. You can speak your opinion freely.

I'm not shocked your clown azz would think that. That's some shyt you likely do

Last edited:
Daps
You sound dumb. I'm talking about the nations and ethnos of peoples.

Nobody documenting your screennames. I'm not AOC. You can speak your opinion freely.

I'm not shocked your clown azz would think that. That's some shyt you likely do

Nah that's the clown stuff that you and folks like @Pazzy do. Both of yall is some clowns

:deadrose:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Almost half an hr and no response from these fake militant undercover Trump supporting c00ns

OP is outright lying. They’re talking to Black Chamber of Commerce’s but they are still speaking the same minority and people of color nonsense.

damn janet if you woulda siced robinhood/dtcc/nscc with that stimulus earlier I wouldnt need the government pledge. coulda been had my tendies to start my business.

So they didn't pledge support to black businesses you miserable Trump shillin c00n? :gucci:

Kamala Harris @ 16:15...

“We are creating $15B in grants, not loans, targeted at our smaller business, which many of our African American businesses are, targeted at our Black and brown and minority businesses”

So this is the same ol’ shyt and y’all trying to pass it off as tangible benefits to African Americans. Those grants going to white women, Indians, Chinese, and that’s the whole problem we’ve been highlighting.

They’re using our tax dollars to prop up buffer classes under the guise of “equality”. They had no problem singling us out when they wanted to attack our community but it’s soooooo impossible to single us out when it comes to resources.

They should have sat aside $15B EXCLUSIVELY for African Americans. That’s a start.

If it's not in writing like the EO they just gave the asians and pacific islanders I don't wanna hear shyt...:beli: y'all be falling for the trick bag too fukking much!!!:what:

:salute:

Biden making black America great again.

Kamala not really saying shyt:francis:

Constant chronic complainers.

Every Black business owner with employees has the same view.

The heads of these local chambers of commerce represent Black business owners. They supported the Biden/Harris ticket and want to know what the administration is going to do to promote their interests.They will monitor evaluate and push for more once the full economic team is confirmed and up and running.

The business leaders make up the bulk of Black donors to political campaigns, so this is a standard business transaction in play.

The little boy,giggling, YTer talk is for kids.

Very dope

Y’all really be acting like the government isn’t EVERYONE’S government.

Who is sharing? It’s everyone’s tax dollars.

Black people will benefit.

Some of you nikkas miserable

"We won't get any of these benefits:sadbron:"

It's disgusting...choose to think positive.
But then again I believe in manifesting things .

They always group us with this POC bullshyt..

Look here.. They focused strictly on Asians and their problems.. Blacks not included..

Joe Biden’s Agenda for the Asian American & Pacific Islander Community | Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

This is what the problem black folks has been having with these parties forever

Roland breaks down how significant this is with the Black President of the Black Chamber of Commerce :ohhh:

Start at 35 minutes for the next 15 minutes :wow:

they talk about Kamala at 45 minutes :wow: