VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Daps
No one is just sitting around waiting on reparations :what:

Y’all don’t realize how dumb and racist that sounds :mjtf:

Anytime someone proposes minority opportunities, breh are on some “Why do others have to be included?” as if black people won’t benefit. Then you have the “no vote” crew that acts like politicians don’t create policies that have nothing to do with race, yet can hurt or help us, yet we’re not supposed to vote unless they specifically mention black people.

In the meantime, take advantage of the minority opportunities. In the meantime, attempt to get business funding. In the meantime, attempt to do better, instead of just complaining all the time. In the meantime, get better local politicians. It just seems like too many of us are waiting for something to happen, and just getting by. Change comes from ACTION, not demanding.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
and then they complain and bytch when it's black women, black lgbt, and formerly incarcerated black folks who's issues become the focus

Anytime someone proposes minority opportunities, breh are on some “Why do others have to be included?” as if black people won’t benefit. Then you have the “no vote” crew that acts like politicians don’t create policies that have nothing to do with race, yet can hurt or help us, yet we’re not supposed to vote unless they specifically mention black people.

In the meantime, take advantage of the minority opportunities. In the meantime, attempt to get business funding. In the meantime, attempt to do better, instead of just complaining all the time. In the meantime, get better local politicians. It just seems like too many of us are waiting for something to happen, and just getting by. Change comes from ACTION, not demanding.

Daps
and then they complain and bytch when it's black women, black lgbt, and formerly incarcerated black folks who's issues become the focus

Yep. Like I said they will never be happy. Just a bunch of negative thinking nikkas. It's why I'm choosing to disengage. You can't help ppl that want to sit back and do nothing but complain all day.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yep. Like I said they will never be happy. Just a bunch of negative thinking nikkas. It's why I'm choosing to disengage. You can't help ppl that want to sit back and do nothing but complain all day.

Folks want the government to close the gap in wealth that they intentionally created by specifically targeting ADOS. Yeah we will take what we can get for now however we will continue to demand what our ancestors were owed.

Daps
Folks want the government to close the gap in wealth that they intentionally created by specifically targeting ADOS. Yeah we will take what we can get for now however we will continue to demand what our ancestors were owed.

What you're saying right now ain't what the rest of the people in this thread are saying.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
So you put black on the application and the money will come to your business?

What's the difference with how under writers/banks give out loans to black businesses now??

The money will be mixed in with the money they are receiving now lol

shyt ain't not different than how the banks deny blacks now

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:ehh:

what type of business do you have? I never see you in the business owner threads where those of us that are business owners be having discussions
I own 15 properties in MI. 1 in w va and 1 in nc.
I have a consulting biz since 2011.
Ive had a few failed businesses other than those.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you put black on the application and the money will come to your business?

What's the difference with how under writers/banks give out loans to black businesses now??

The money will be mixed in with the money they are receiving now lol

shyt ain't not different than how the banks deny blacks now
if you dont want the money just say so.