VP Harris & Treas. Sec. pledge support to Black businesses(with transcript of meeting)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh I aint got time for these fools no more :pachaha:

I dont even put folks on ignore but one thing I
Yeah breh I aint got time for these fools no more :pachaha:

I dont even put folks on ignore but one thing I refuse to do in 2021 is deal with stupid folks.

They on they own. I aint got time no more. I dont mind disagreements but I do mind when ppl argue with logic.

I'm tired of that man. I'm done with it.

I roll with the brothers in demanding reparations.. Its a valid argument, and we're owed that shyt.

But while we're on a pursuit in demanding that shyt, that doesn't mean we cant get on top of whats in front of us now.. I mean this administration is actually offering black people more now, than the Obama administration did in its 1st 100 days.. :pachaha:

Brehs can possiblly get themselves something out of this, if they followed along and figure out if their ideas matches up with a policy.. While still demanding reparations..
Look at the nikkas who got the PPP loans.. Trust that more people got it, and didn't get pinched, than those who did.. They took what was in front of them and worked that shyt.. Right or wrong, they worked the system.. :manny:

Brehs really, really need to learn how to demand shyt, while taking advantage of whats available currently..

Daps
I roll with the brothers in demanding reparations.. Its a valid argument, and we're owed that shyt.

But while we're on a pursuit in demanding that shyt, that doesn't mean we cant get on top of whats in front of us now.. I mean this administration is actually offering black people more now, than the Obama administration did in its 1st 100 days.. :pachaha:

Brehs can possiblly get themselves something out of this, if they followed along and figure out if their ideas matches up with a policy.. While still demanding reparations..
Look at the nikkas who got the PPP loans.. Trust that more people got it, and didn't get pinched, than those who did.. They took what was in front of them and worked that shyt.. Right or wrong, they worked the system.. :manny:

Brehs really, really need to learn how to demand shyt, while taking advantage of whats available currently..

Yep but they'd rather complain so those of us that know better and want better need to make moves and advance and not worry about the complainers right now. I didn't use to feel that way but I'm getting sick of ppl that want to be defeated. These folks WANT to be defeated because it gives them an excuse to not make moves. I bet if we got reparations these nikkas would complain about that.

"They gave us all $600,000 a piece men women and children???

It should have been 2 million a piece!!! :mad::angry:"

Daps
Shyt getting tiring.. You try to advise people on how to work the "system", and they get mad.

Then when you work the system, like you tried to advise them, they get mad at you.. Now you a c00n because you took advantage of something they refused to..

I will agree that the "system" is designed that way.. However, thats why i emphasize "unity" amongst black people as a major key in fighting W.S.. And they hate that shyt too..

Im seriously tired..

Exactly.

Folks sitting around waiting for reparations, instead of working the system like everyone else. If they’re offering minority business grants, and you’re a minority, GO GET THE MONEY, provide jobs for black people, have something to pass down to your black children, build your money, and finance local black candidates who are going to do the right thing, or run for office yourself.

I’m not saying we aren’t owed reparations, but in the meantime, work with what you have, and at least make the attempt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep but they'd rather complain so those of us that know better and want better need to make moves and advance and not worry about the complainers right now. I didn't use to feel that way but I'm getting sick of ppl that want to be defeated. These folks WANT to be defeated because it gives them an excuse to not make moves. I bet if we got reparations these nikkas would complain about that.

"They gave us all $600,000 a piece men women and children???

It should have been 2 million a piece!!! :mad::angry:"

I mean you do got some brehs who's been jammed up by the system.. And you do have brehs who have been denied access to shyt, doing their best to get it..

Sometimes I think society has us so entrenched in capitalism, they made us forget we're actually doing better "possessions" wise now, than ever before.. So I know what black people are capable of.. So until the time comes where we understand that working together can truly expose W.S, like we did in this presidential race, whether a nikka want to believe the outcome or not.. We will continue to be a fractured people, and can't get meaningful economic change..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

Folks sitting around waiting for reparations, instead of working the system like everyone else. If they’re offering minority business grants, and you’re a minority, GO GET THE MONEY, provide jobs for black people, have something to pass down to your black children, build your money, and finance local black candidates who are going to do the right thing, or run for office yourself.

I’m not saying we aren’t owed reparations, but in the meantime, work with what you have, and at least make the attempt.

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians with black people..

But we can't talk about that shyt because its W.S fault.. But I believe once you figured out how W.S is at fault, it would make sense to figure out how to maneuver that shyt..

I say something like that I get c00ned to death.. Its beginning to look like using your head to figure shyt out is like being a c00n in the black community.. Hell yeah get reparations.. But at least see what else is going on while doing so..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Literally that's what we're saying. Take the partial dub and press for more. No one is saying this is for Black people or that Black people shouldn't have anything specifically for them.

Now what stupid nikka think is because they tweet a couple of times and say "Trump is the best president Black people ever had" is gonna get them a specific butter biscuit thiose nikkas deserve to be skinned alive.
That's the thread titled and why everyone said he was being disingenuous. That's what the whole discussion is about. If the thread said minority benefits no one would've cared and this thread wouldn't get traction.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well tell you what, you do what works for you (wait on reparations) while imma do what works for me (take advantage of what's there) and let's see who gets the furthest.
Only a c00n would act like you can't do both
I'm doing better in life than you are currently so imma say my way works.
You're at least 5 years older than me and that's a lie :russ:
With that being said, I didn't use to put ppl on ignore. But in 2021, I no longer care to communicate with ppl who I feel are ignorant fools. So on the ignore list you go. Take care.
Oh no what am I to ever do :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's the thread titled and why everyone said he was being disingenuous. That's what the whole discussion is about. If the thread said minority benefits no one would've cared and this thread wouldn't get traction.
you know what you have a point.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
It's not so much as me taking the high road. It's just that in real life, offline, I'm more intelligent than most of the ppl I run across and I find the same thing to be true on this site. Not even trying to big myself up. Just stating a fact.

I clearly answered the brotha's question 2 times and y'all can't even comprehend the answer. So I'm done with it. :yeshrug:

However, you were asked if other groups have to share their specific program funding with others. Still no answer.

Why is it so hard for you to answer this?:jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I mean you do got some brehs who's been jammed up by the system.. And you do have brehs who have been denied access to shyt, doing their best to get it..

Sometimes I think society has us so entrenched in capitalism, they made us forget we're actually doing better "possessions" wise now, than ever before.. So I know what black people are capable of.. So until the time comes where we understand that working together can truly expose W.S, like we did in this presidential race, whether a nikka want to believe the outcome or not.. We will continue to be a fractured people, and can't get meaningful economic change..

This is true. look at the hood in the 70's and look at the hood now. People literally lived in slums and didn't have enough to eat, now we're talking about how 50K a year is not real money. (it's not) but most ADOS people aren't living in abject poverty now.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dudes just want a check and think ain't no work gonna be involved is all it boils down to

Word up. nikkas don't just want a check they want the ability to floss without working. If we ever do get reparations it will never be enough and stupid nikkas will trick it off not matter what the amount is. Again not saying just because nikkas will trick it off means they shouldn't get it but that's what will happen.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I don't think it's just that either

I think there's a portion of the ADOS/FBA people who see the check as a sense of validation into the American project as it were

as if it legitimizes our place in the social hierarchy of America, making us one with cacs

Andrew Yang spoke on something like this, in regards to the context of Asian-Americans

However, I think most black folk want reparations to build upon the actual foundations that have and continue to be drained or outright taken from us.

The former is just more vocal than the latter. imo

Word up. nikkas don't just want a check they want the ability to floss without working. If we ever do get reparations it will never be enough and stupid nikkas will trick it off not matter what the amount is. Again not saying just because nikkas will trick it off means they shouldn't get it but that's what will happen.