Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This shyt is embarrassing :scust: "buh buhH BUH it's just the vibey records!!"

Let Kendrick have any sort of refrence leak and Mals fakkit ass would be doing all types of back flips to shyt on him. Drake Stan's are a fukking disgrace to hiphop
Like what the fukk is a vibey record lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Rory tip-toeing not to set off Mal. :russ:
The whole crew is trying REAL hard not to set him off so Mal won’t get in his feelings and walk off the show. Cause I can honestly see that happening.

Mal has such a dense mindset and he has too much pride to admit he is wrong on ANYTHING.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's gonna be funny if bigger rap songs have reference tracks. Mal sounds shook.

Mal is pathetic and just a male groupie. A multi-generational crew dikkrider for entertainers and celebs. A truly disgusting existence to sit up here and go through such lengths to cape for a clown rapper that's been proven time and time again to be a fraud and faker than a $3 bill.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Goal post moving 😂

“I don’t like the song so who cares if he ain’t wrote it!!” 😂😂

theres no goalpost to move. I like his music, I don't or see him as a one of the best mc's ever
who I think is the best is solidified and Drake nor the Kendricks or Cole's are anywhere near it.

:wtf:Act like 10 Bands, Know Yourself and Mob Ties weren't highlights on their respective albums brehs.

Jumbotron Shyt Poppin was a lot of fans favorite off Her Loss, now people gonna act like they never liked it now cause the Yachty reference is out :mjlol:

I don't like any of those songs.

I've been very opening about shytting on IYRTITL as an album so 10 Bands and Know Yourself never done much for me. especially 10 Bands. awful.
Mob Ties is terrible and Jumobtron shyt Poppin is a skip

that is not the type of Drake songs I like

leoc

All Star
Daps
no one should be surprised drake has reference tracks. he's been exposed multiple times now.

and theres no way anyone can have hits for 10+ years by themselves. drake stans were acting like drake is some sort of hit making machine that just churns out hits and flows all himself every year

although i gotta admit, the vory mob ties version wouldn't have been a hit