Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Right...his whole angle is that he's been dominating for so long and nobody is like him yet he's been hand crafted records like Milli Vanilli for the majority of that time which has greatly contributed to his existence

You don't seem to understand Milli Vannilli. They didn't even sing the songs, they were lip syncing. Drake at least does that part....... I think :lupe:

Wait until we find out he also uses Ghost Mouthers :dead:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let there be a reference track for “Tuscan Leather” and you gonna see their hearts break.

Or any other song where he’s really “rapping” than it’s really game over.

Let there be a reference track for "Stay Scheming" and they will kill themselves.

They love bringing up that verse.
They won't. Like every other leak, they'll move the goal posts. shyt from the Meek beef they overlooked, most recent shyt they said it doesn't count because it wasn't a real rap song. The timestamp joints could leak and they'll juelz a way out of it. They don't care.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This for all you clown nikkas who literally just started listening to hip hop and you unhinged Kenny Stanley’s … OGs who been around since the first rap album telling you what this is in a logically manner with context..

But like I said cook

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't. Like every other leak, they'll move the goal posts. shyt from the Meek beef they overlooked, most recent shyt they said it doesn't count because it wasn't a real rap song. The timestamp joints could leak and they'll juelz a way out of it. They don't care.

Facts folks will say that's only about 5 songs :childplease::mjlol: