Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gonna be funny if bigger rap songs have reference tracks. Mal sounds shook.

I don't get the "He's in the credits" part. Being credited clearly doesn't tell you shyt in terms of what was actually contributed. Lie to me say that Vory reference track is what you picture when you see somebody in the credits.:unimpressed: Nobody thinks verse and hook when they see somebody else besides the producer/sampled artists in a credits list.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's gonna be funny if bigger rap songs have reference tracks. Mal sounds shook.

Mal the type of dude whose existence is based off dikk riding and nepotism. He has no real means of feeding himself, no real talent, etc so he has to maintain his position as the guy "in the room." If that access is removed, he becomes nothing. Basically what Elliot Wilson is going through right now, and the funny thing is Elliot dikk rode the same guys Mal did: Hov and Drake.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
To Drake fans …. I sent this to my dude who keeps making excuses for Drake

I will say this, a Canadian from the suburbs who starred in TV show called Degrassi, who cosplay as a rapper would never understand a hardships of a black person or a spanish person in America
I melt down the chains that I bought from yo' boss
Give a fukk about all of that heritage shyt

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

This shyt is embarrassing :scust: "buh buhH BUH it's just the vibey records!!"

Let Kendrick have any sort of refrence leak and Mals fakkit ass would be doing all types of back flips to shyt on him. Drake Stan's are a fukking disgrace to hiphop

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Let Kendrick have any sort of refrence leak and Mals fakkit ass would be doing all types of back flips to shyt on him. Drake Stan's are a fukking disgrace to hiphop

I won’t be surprised if more are released. Then Drake Stans are gonna be on the edge.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to mention the “vibey” records are a huge part of Drake’s appeal and why he’s been on top so long

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the "He's in the credits" part. Being credited clearly doesn't tell you shyt in terms of what was actually contributed. Lie to me say that Vory reference track is what you picture when you see somebody in the credits.:unimpressed: Nobody thinks verse and hook when they see somebody else besides the producer/sampled artists in a credits list.

"But he was credited" means nothing when Ak was telling everyone on his stream that, despite being credited, Vory did nothing on the track.

This was obviously before the reference track leaked.

Fred.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention the “vibey” records are a huge part of Drake’s appeal and why he’s been on top so long
Right...his whole angle is that he's been dominating for so long and nobody is like him yet he's been hand crafted records like Milli Vanilli for the majority of that time which has greatly contributed to his existence

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Mal the type of dude whose existence is based off dikk riding and nepotism. He has no real means of feeding himself, no real talent, etc so he has to maintain his position as the guy "in the room." If that access is removed, he becomes nothing. Basically what Elliot Wilson is going through right now, and the funny thing is Elliot dikk rode the same guys Mal did: Hov and Drake.
Worst thing about it is that it's not a character, that's really him. A real life dikk riding fakkit.