Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unrelated or maybe related to the thread, but this is the birth of when I started questioning Drake in regards to Hip Hop. I remember people was clowning him like crazy for this :dead:

Yeah looking back this was the first red flag of many and it kept building up over the years

I remember the convos about this back then was "i thought a freestyle was supposed to be off the top of the dome why he reading off a phone" but it kinda got hand waved away by some
then it was the sprite ad where you see Rakim, Nas, Biggie, and....Drake? which had ppl going like :gucci: which also got handwaved.
then it was the started from the bottom shyt that also had nikkas going like :mjtf:
"oh he talking bout how he had to start from the bottom in acting :troll:"

man dude knew he was gonna get backlash for that shyt i remember he even dropped a preemptive corny ass paragraph on his ovo blog before he released tryna soften the blowback he was gonna get for saying that bullshyt Started From The Bottom

the signs have been there all along :sas2:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trying to help Drake fans understand why references are an issue.

You admire artists for their creativity, "Damn, how did HE find that bounce on that beat" "Damn, HIS flow was crazy"

Drake didn't come up with none of the shyt you like about the song. As a listener you got catfished.

Damn I wish we could pin posts

Majority of your biggest rappers be catfishing tho, Cassidy literally said this lmaoo.

Thats why I asked what you consider dr Dre when Still Dre was written by Jayz and Dre rapped it bar for bar and flow for flow.. Nobody knew Jay wrote that until years later… Nobody wasn’t outraged right? Still a catfish tho

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
He been told y’all what it was and yall chose to ignore him, again is it fake outrage or yall just needed a nikka like Kenny to get behind when before hand yall was shytting on Kenny 8 ways to Sunday for his Mr Moral album… :dwillhuh:

I never shytted on my dawg Kung Fu Kenny
C'mon now Big money Grippy
:stopitslime:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll just forget this thread ever existed by tomorrow. What's a Adidon? I don't know that either.
:jawalrus:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth is Drake is an RnB nikka without the vocals

And because he doesn't have the vocals, he went to rap
His own personal raps aren't special but he can do a bridge or hook

He shoulda just stayed RnB

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You bugging if you thought Drake wrote Family Matters.

Just stop!

I don’t even blame people for not thinking about it bc it’s not something we should have to

But now that the beef is over and we can digest it, like think about it Drake doesn’t even trust himself to make basic album cuts. He absolutely ain’t gonna trust himself in a beef of this magnitude when he got embarrassed by Push. And the clock is on and you gotta reply back to back to back. He absolutely did not write Heart part 6 and probably not the others.

Battle rappers all support Drake bc it’s an open secret he is open for business. Him being so active on the scene now makes sense he was recruiting pens. And it makes financially sense for them to keep that quiet

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Majority of your biggest rappers be catfishing tho, Cassidy literally said this lmaoo.

Thats why I asked what you consider dr Dre when Still Dre was written by Jayz and Dre rapped it bar for bar and flow for flow.. Nobody knew Jay wrote that until years later… Nobody wasn’t outraged right? Still a catfish tho

Not true. This was known and discussed in real time. Jay was credited as a songwriter.

Everyone knew Dre wasn't writing his lyrics dating back to NWA and The Chronic.

Nobody cared because Dre never tried to hide it and was known as a producer. Same with Puff.
Nobody thought they was writing their lyrics and nobody was talking about them as top tier MCs or lyricists.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Unrelated or maybe related to the thread, but this is the birth of when I started questioning Drake in regards to Hip Hop. I remember people was clowning him like crazy for this :dead:

Damn at the end that crash and burn was crazy. :laff:

:whew:
I can’t give them everything Flex.. you gotta understa- :whoa:
you want me to do it again?

this is my first REAL time on the radio you know, with the big dawgs:heh:

:sadcam: