Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
drake has talked himself up as the GOAT of this shyt for a long time, so the fact that these tracks keep leaking regardless if they are "lyrical" or "timestamp" joints doesn't even matter at this point. nobody else in the game has had these tracks coming one after the other like this, even kanye. half of the songs that were exposed were originally dope ass songs that would've shown drake's versatility and ability to tap into new flows & sounds. the average listener doesn't care about this so he'll be good in the long run, but hip hop fans know that dude shouldn't be on any type of rankings for best anything when it comes to rap.

It's like the music gods were like, "ahh, so you are telling people you are bigger than Michael Jackson, and you are the GOAT rapper......well let's peel this back and let ppl see. The game and true generational talent will not be mocked or cheated"

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Some of you really need to take a long hard look in the mirror if you equate not liking Drake’s music with being an incel.
Some of the Drake stans have internalized having him as their Goat somehow equates to them being desirable to women that love Drake. Liking Drake is literally a sexual identity for them.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have no problem with him using ghostwriters to keep up the constant music that he is delivering his fans, but that is also a reason why I can't call him the best rapper out right now. :hubie:

I honestly don't even think Drake fans care if he even writes his own lyrics or not, as long as the song is good. :ehh:
Man’s wrote hits for Beyonce where she used a reference track.. but let these nikkas cook..

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Some of the Drake stans have internalized having him as their Goat somehow equates to them being desirable to women that love Drake. Liking Drake is literally a sexual identity for them.
I think the way they rationalize it, is if drake can get these women, so can I, cause I'm just as funny, witty, etc. As him!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you only could see the CAC who helped write some of his early work... now that would send fans into a next level of coping.
You talking about the teenager that popped out around thank me later?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I peeped the drizzy reddit just to gauge what his fans were saying about this. They posted a Beyonce reference track, showing proof Drake can write at a high level and this is just industry standard to write for other people... do they not get it? I am so confused :yeshrug:
He used the R&B model for rap.. you get it now?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talking about the teenager?

No sir. When drake first came out cats called ducktales on me because I said a lot of his music was being produced and some of the lyrics written by these two dudes who actually went on to work for kanye and chance. I've known from early on what was up with drake and kanye.