Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
People gotta stop acting like people are unfairly piling on Drake.

This shyt is some unprecedented shyt having around 10 references floating around for big songs. Literally never seen anything like this.

Even people who are open with people writing for them like Ye don't have this many references floating around :heh:
I get threads from the Drizzy reddit forum pop up on my feed and shyt is embarrassing. Now they're going with the "people dissing Drake don't understand the music business and how music is made" defense. They're saying 90% of ALL artists do this. Then they always bring up Dre, Puff, Eazy, Kanye and the likes as if they are being called one of the GOATS. That forum would be comedy if not for how sad it is.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

he basically admitting Aubrey is a rnb singer lol

That Migos OG is flames though, first time hearing it :whew: no wonder I fukking loved that Beyonce track :jbhmm:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just admit you can't relate to getting bytches.

You're a nerd who lives on the internet who shamelessly fishes for daps cause that's your only form of socialization.

Drake is just a commercial Joe Budden without the drug abuse. Same introspective substance.

Aubrey:

Sydney gave up on me when I went missin'
Syn had a baby and treated me different

CoolinInTheCut:

ericthnkr-guy-crying-while-listening-to-music.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I get threads from the Drizzy reddit forum pop up on my feed and shyt is embarrassing. Now they're going with the "people dissing Drake don't understand the music business and how music is made" defense. They're saying 90% of ALL artists do this. Then they always bring up Dre, Puff, Eazy, Kanye and the likes as if they are being called one of the GOATS. That forum would be comedy if not for how sad it is.
Seen the same defense on YouTube. They name drop hov nas lupe pac etc

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You could debate that Drake was only using writers for hits and hooks before, but now? THAT ngga going back to back on a daily basis and countering and having rebuttals?? Not a chance in hell. He CLEARLY has other nggas writing his shyt. He’s so afriad to lose he don’t even care if this exposes that
:unimpressed:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I see Drake stans are committed to the "you can't relate if you don't have bytches" defense

all time hip hop history low right there
Anytime you expose drakes "pen" as being fradulent they are coming with the built in excuses when they aint got nothing else to say its either

You're a hater
Stop judging
What about that time *insert artist*.....
Well this is how it is these days
You're a lame/ you dont get no bytches
Well atleast he getting money

You have no way to bring shame to drake anymore because they'll try to slip between your fingers with one of these slogans

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Anytime you expose drakes "pen" as being fradulent they are coming with the built in excuses when they aint got nothing else to say its either

You're a hater
Stop judging
What about that time *insert artist*.....
Well this is how it is these days
You're a lame/ you dont get no bytches
Well atleast he getting money

You have no way to bring shame to drake anymore because they'll try to slip between your fingers with one of these slogans
It's sad.

I'm apparently an incel cause I don't like drake.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
People still bringing up singlers having songs written as defense of rappers having songs written as if it hasn’t been established from the outset they are not the fukking same. Stop bringing that shyt up like it’s a bar, it makes you look stupid in the conversation in addition to caping.

THANK YOU! I really don't care about this topic because I really don't care about Drake, but I literally came in here to say this.

SINGING is a talent. People pay to hear singers SING. Their voices are the primary reason they are who they are. (Mostly. I'm not talking about the manufactured popstar types, I'm talking about people with an actual God given talent). A singer could be in church or in a backyard BBQ singing songs other people wrote, and somebody could hear how they sound singing those songs and sign them based solely on that.

That is not what RAP is. To RAP or to be a RAPPER is not simply the art of reciting, it is the art of WRITING and then performing YOUR RAPS.

A person couldn't set up a YouTube channel where all they did was sit in front of a camera and recite Good Kid Mad City from top to bottom flawlessly, and then get a record deal, because nobody would sign them.

A person COULD set up a YouTube channel where they sang Lemonade from top to bottom flawlessly and get signed, because someone hears their VOICE and decides it is a talent worth investing in.

So please, people, I assume we're all adults here - stop bringing up Beyonce or other singers when talking about writing, ghostwriting etc.

It is not, nor has it ever, been the same thing.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Ghost writers they get to flaunt what you could've had"

I think it went from Drake getting help in studio sessions from Young Money label rappers, to once he got bigger he just signed his own camp to do all of this for him under the guise of them getting their own career. Shady, but greed is the game.

I'd actually give him a pass if he wrote 90% of things. But we literally have no reason to believe he's not Puff at this point, "yo, you got my verse ready for me?"

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
THANK YOU! I really don't care about this topic because I really don't care about Drake, but I literally came in here to say this.

SINGING is a talent. People pay to hear singers SING. Their voices are the primary reason they are who they are. (Mostly. I'm not talking about the manufactured popstar types, I'm talking about people with an actual God given talent). A singer could be in church or in a backyard BBQ singing songs other people wrote, and somebody could hear how they sound singing those songs and sign them based solely on that.

That is not what RAP is. To RAP or to be a RAPPER is not simply the art of reciting, it is the art of WRITING and then performing YOUR RAPS.

A person couldn't set up a YouTube channel where all they did was sit in front of a camera and recite Good Kid Mad City from top to bottom flawlessly, and then get a record deal, because nobody would sign them.

A person COULD set up a YouTube channel where they sang Lemonade from top to bottom flawlessly and get signed, because someone hears their VOICE and decides it is a talent worth investing in.

So please, people, I assume we're all adults here - stop bringing up Beyonce or other singers when talking about writing, ghostwriting etc.

It is not, nor has it ever, been the same thing.

200w.gif

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
If that family matters shyt comes out my god. That might truly damage Aubrey's career for real. That 3rd flow and verse was pretty much the only redeeming part of the song. I even said that 3rd part was one of drake's greatest flows/melodies ever. He floated on that.

If it turns out he lifted that, he's DONE. He's gonna get crucified. This mob ties shyt already got some of his usual supporters switchin up on him. But that's gonna be a whole different level. Final nail in the coffin type shyt.
You bugging if you thought Drake wrote Family Matters.

Just stop!