Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No sir. When drake first came out cats called ducktales on me because I said a lot of his music was being produced and some of the lyrics written by these two dudes who actually went on to work for kanye and chance. I've known from early on what was up with drake and kanye.

I believed you since day 1, Walt :wow:

But then i also have to believe the story about the Lox member
mad-kick.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The boy getting COOKED on social media. This one hittin different. Mob Ties was one of his all time classics. His stan base in shambles.

I really don’t see what’s appealing about that song pre-reveal. nikka sound like a square ass Young Thug, even is he did write it, song was buns coming from him. Guess I really don’t see the Drake “magic”

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some of you really need to take a long hard look in the mirror if you equate not liking Drake’s music with being an incel.

Some of the Drake stans have internalized having him as their Goat somehow equates to them being desirable to women that love Drake. Liking Drake is literally a sexual identity for them.

I tried to tell yall about that dynamic at the start of this beef. There’s some psychological shyt going on with these grown man Drake Stan’s

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I really don’t see what’s appealing about that song pre-reveal. nikka sound like a square ass Young Thug, even is he did write it, song was buns coming from him. Guess I really don’t see the Drake “magic”
Agreed. I'm a Drake fan still but that song was just okay to me.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believed you since day 1, Walt :wow:

But then i also have to believe the story about the Lox member
mad-kick.gif

My track record been super duper sturdy. And the Lox member shyt aint that deep. Every now and then one of them dudes liked to get topped by a trans joint. If you've been in the mix of the industry, you know that's not even newsworthy.

The drake shyt is a different animal, just like the kanye shyt was. We're talking a level of ambition on the part of the artists and their teams that created a circle around them of talent, thieves, influencers, financial schemers, fixers, middlemen, and other unscrupulous figures. It's morbidly fascinating.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Man’s wrote hits for Beyonce where she used a reference track.. but let these nikkas cook..

You know damn well your goofy ass knows the difference between a pop singer using writers and a RAPPER using writers.

Unless you want to admit Drake is just a popstar cosplaying a rapper:sas1:

Bet that's gonna be a difficult conversation for you:sas2:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
My track record been super duper sturdy. And the Lox member shyt aint that deep. Every now and then one of them dudes liked to get topped by a trans joint. If you've been in the mix of the industry, you know that's not even newsworthy.

The drake shyt is a different animal, just like the kanye shyt was. We're talking a level of ambition on the part of the artists and their teams that created a circle around them of talent, thieves, influencers, financial schemers, fixers, middlemen, and other unscrupulous figures. It's morbidly fascinating.
F1WYsEEakAApJt0.jpg

Yeh, this is my stop here !

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Unrelated or maybe related to the thread, but this is the birth of when I started questioning Drake in regards to Hip Hop. I remember people was clowning him like crazy for this :dead:

Now to be fair, there's footage of Ghostface Killah in '93 reading a freestyle off paper on Stretch & Bobbito...but still