Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THANK YOU! I really don't care about this topic because I really don't care about Drake, but I literally came in here to say this.

SINGING is a talent. People pay to hear singers SING. Their voices are the primary reason they are who they are. (Mostly. I'm not talking about the manufactured popstar types, I'm talking about people with an actual God given talent). A singer could be in church or in a backyard BBQ singing songs other people wrote, and somebody could hear how they sound singing those songs and sign them based solely on that.

That is not what RAP is. To RAP or to be a RAPPER is not simply the art of reciting, it is the art of WRITING and then performing YOUR RAPS.

A person couldn't set up a YouTube channel where all they did was sit in front of a camera and recite Good Kid Mad City from top to bottom flawlessly, and then get a record deal, because nobody would sign them.

A person COULD set up a YouTube channel where they sang Lemonade from top to bottom flawlessly and get signed, because someone hears their VOICE and decides it is a talent worth investing in.

So please, people, I assume we're all adults here - stop bringing up Beyonce or other singers when talking about writing, ghostwriting etc.

It is not, nor has it ever, been the same thing.

:whew:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
THANK YOU! I really don't care about this topic because I really don't care about Drake, but I literally came in here to say this.

SINGING is a talent. People pay to hear singers SING. Their voices are the primary reason they are who they are. (Mostly. I'm not talking about the manufactured popstar types, I'm talking about people with an actual God given talent). A singer could be in church or in a backyard BBQ singing songs other people wrote, and somebody could hear how they sound singing those songs and sign them based solely on that.

That is not what RAP is. To RAP or to be a RAPPER is not simply the art of reciting, it is the art of WRITING and then performing YOUR RAPS.

A person couldn't set up a YouTube channel where all they did was sit in front of a camera and recite Good Kid Mad City from top to bottom flawlessly, and then get a record deal, because nobody would sign them.

A person COULD set up a YouTube channel where they sang Lemonade from top to bottom flawlessly and get signed, because someone hears their VOICE and decides it is a talent worth investing in.

So please, people, I assume we're all adults here - stop bringing up Beyonce or other singers when talking about writing, ghostwriting etc.

It is not, nor has it ever, been the same thing.
All facts. There's a reason R&B covers have always been a thing and no one cared. The only thing close to a hip-hop cover was Snoop doing Lodi Dodi and that In The Beginning album.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that family matters shyt comes out my god. That might truly damage Aubrey's career for real. That 3rd flow and verse was pretty much the only redeeming part of the song. I even said that 3rd part was one of drake's greatest flows/melodies ever. He floated on that.

If it turns out he lifted that, he's DONE. He's gonna get crucified. This mob ties shyt already got some of his usual supporters switchin up on him. But that's gonna be a whole different level. Final nail in the coffin type shyt.
If youve listened to drake shyts kinda obvious he aint write that shyt or atleast had help. Listen to Pushups and Heart pt6 and how similar the rhyme schemes are then listen to family matters. :mjlol:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just admit you never had any bytches you could reminisce over.

You been posting like some incel nerd throughout the entire beef.

i guess this is the difference between a fan and a stan, because i'm a drake fan, but what the fukk :dead:

any way how you try to slice it, this is a HORRIBLE look for him. it's one of his anthems and drake has been known as a "hook king" in a sense anyway. drake has talked himself up as the GOAT of this shyt for a long time, so the fact that these tracks keep leaking regardless if they are "lyrical" or "timestamp" joints doesn't even matter at this point. nobody else in the game has had these tracks coming one after the other like this, even kanye. half of the songs that were exposed were originally dope ass songs that would've shown drake's versatility and ability to tap into new flows & sounds. the average listener doesn't care about this so he'll be good in the long run, but hip hop fans know that dude shouldn't be on any type of rankings for best anything when it comes to rap.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If youve listened to drake shyts kinda obvious he aint write that shyt or atleast had help. Listen to Pushups and Heart pt6 and how similar the rhyme schemes are then listen to family matters. :mjlol:
I always assume drake has help writing all his raps. So that wasn't even a question. I said from day 1 this was Kendrick vs drake's writing staff. But I thought maybe there was a chance he at least came up with the melody. The melodies were always his strongest asset when he first came on the scene. It's what made him stand out above the rest.

I knew those weren't his lyrics but if he was really given that whole flow as well. It's over. That made the entire song. If he sharked that whole shyt I will 100% believe he never created a single thing in his entire career. I got a feeling this is only the beginning.

"Headshots for the year, you better walk around like daft punk"

Maybe Kendrick was telling us something deeper:wow:....that ovo mole gonna expose the boy all 2024:mjcry:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
i guess this is the difference between a fan and a stan, because i'm a drake fan, but what the fukk :dead:

any way how you try to slice it, this is a HORRIBLE look for him. it's one of his anthems and drake has been known as a "hook king" in a sense anyway. drake has talked himself up as the GOAT of this shyt for a long time, so the fact that these tracks keep leaking regardless if they are "lyrical" or "timestamp" joints doesn't even matter at this point. nobody else in the game has had these tracks coming one after the other like this, even kanye. half of the songs that were exposed were originally dope ass songs that would've shown drake's versatility and ability to tap into new flows & sounds. the average listener doesn't care about this so he'll be good in the long run, but hip hop fans know that dude shouldn't be on any type of rankings for best anything when it comes to rap.

I already said it's undoubtedly a bad look earlier in this thread and I think you even dapped the post

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
the next time thecoli has open registration, it would have to be invite-only from people with positive rep from above a certain threshold cause i know people who deserve to be on this site given that they actually have knowledge range and contribute meaningful shyt outside of circlejerking a few assclowns, but they don't lurk everyday just to catch whenever thecoli opens to make an account

these back and forths with these new accounts ain't shyt but a waste of time of them trying to make up for all the years that they didn't post. it's always these passive aggressive usernames that have the most defense for drake. they would rather suicide bomb their time away for a person that they will never meet in real life cause all you so-called real MFs would probably punch drake in the face the more time you spend around him.

drake needs a whole PR team to clean up after his debacles, so you know drake can't put up a front in real life for more than an hour, it'll tire his weak ass out before he defaults back to canadian white guy mode. all his interviews is just him pre-judging his audience just to fit the mold of how he wants to be perceived the best, but he still waivers between acting tough and acting nice, or changing his vocals to sound black or white, and he's mostly unsure of his actions until he gets some type of praise and puts on a goofy smile with broad behavior.

drake needs other people to pull bytches because despite all his recognition, he can't talk to real women but instead grooms little girls because it's easier to persuade them cause they have less experience dealing with fukk boys :dame:. an incel with money is still a simp who don't know how to talk to women, so idk where all these new posters in blackface are going with all these redpill terminology, go to some redpill forum then :mjtf:

you can be rich and still be a corny goofball who haven't leveled up from your insecurities. money and the confidence to be yourself are exclusionary from each other. people like lil b because he's himself rich or broke. drake just dikkrides from trend to trend lipsyncing other people's chewed up mincemeat words pretending as if it's his own when he's mostly toothless and receiving praise from respitting other people's saliva and backwash :dame:. if you don't understand that by now, you haven't went thru the gauntlet of being a real hip hop head, SOHH hop off this forum and join reddit/boxden/ktt2 just to feed off that echo chamber....half you hipsters don't even like talking with dusty oldheads anyways, so why are you here? fukking agents trying to gentrify and change the narrative on thecoli or reawakening alts, FOH. who sent you? who's your handler? where's the payola trail? imagine working overtime for free just to defend a corny white bwoi cosplaying as a rapper. 10+ posts a day is insane if you're just spewing the same ass bullshyt with no creative imagination fueled by white bwoi redpill 'logic' that isn't even backed by melanin, FOH

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
the next time thecoli has open registration, it would have to be invite-only from people with positive rep from above a certain threshold cause i know people who deserve to be on this site given that they actually have knowledge range and contribute meaningful shyt outside of circlejerking a few assclowns, but they don't lurk everyday just to catch whenever thecoli opens to make an account

these back and forths with these new accounts ain't shyt but a waste of time of them trying to make up for all the years that they didn't post. it's always these passive aggressive usernames that have the most defense for drake. they would rather suicide bomb their time away for a person that they will never meet in real life cause all you so-called real MFs would probably punch drake in the face the more time you spend around him.

drake needs a whole PR team to clean up after his debacles, so you know drake can't put up a front in real life for more than an hour, it'll tire his weak ass out before he defaults back to canadian white guy mode. all his interviews is just him pre-judging his audience just to fit the mold of how he wants to be perceived the best, but he still waivers between acting tough and acting nice, and he's mostly unsure of his actions until he gets some type of praise and puts on a goofy smile with broad behavior.

drake needs other people to pull bytches because despite all his recognition, he can't talk to real women but instead grooms little girls because it's easier to persuade them cause they have less experience dealing with fukk boys :dame:. an incel with money is still a simp who don't know how to talk to women, so idk where all these new posters in blackface are going with all these redpill terminology, go to some redpill forum then :mjtf:

you can be rich and still be a corny goofball who haven't leveled up from your insecurities. money and the confidence to be yourself are exclusionary from each other. people like lil b because he's himself rich or broke. drake just dikkrides from trend to trend lipsyncing other people's chewed up mincemeat words pretending as if it's his own when he's mostly toothless and receiving praise from respitting other people's saliva and backwash :dame:. if you don't understand that by now, you haven't went thru the gauntlet of being a real hip hop head, SOHH hop off this forum and join reddit/boxden/ktt2 just to feed off that echo chamber....half you hipsters don't even like talking with dusty oldheads anyways, so why are you here? fukking agents trying to gentrify and change the narrative on thecoli or reawakening alts, FOH. who sent you? who's your handler? where's the payola trail? imagine working overtime for free just to defend a corny white bwoi cosplaying as a rapper. 10+ posts a day is insane if you're just spewing the same ass bullshyt with no creative imagination fueled by white bwoi redpill 'logic' that isn't even backed by melanin, FOH

Holy shyt cry me a fukking river :heh: