Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still find it hard to believe Drake doesn't write ANYTHING. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle where he's wrote some completely, colab on some, and had others where the whole thing was written for him. The reference tracks that have leaked are songs I don't like anyway. Thats what I was saying about the timestamp songs. I like those tracks and if those were written for him that would sting more in my view. Drake is not nor will he ever be in my top 20. He's been disqualified from that since the first leaks came out. I can still enjoy some Drake songs without calling him any kind of GOAT.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Another reference track :gucci: 2024 been wild so far and it ain’t even July. Tryna write a song and it’s probably A-Writerrrrrr

giphy.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Man’s wrote hits for Beyonce where she used a reference track.. but let these nikkas cook..

She’s RNB. Their main talent is the voice. Rappers main talent are their lyrics. But go off 😂

If Drake had writers for his RNB songs I wouldn’t care at all. I never cared that Majid Jordan wrote “just hold on” for him.