Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Atp I wonder what a drake album written 100% by him would even sound like

Probably very eminen-esque but less skilled. I think its clear Drake CAN rap isnt it? Seems like he uses ghostwriters to steal culture,slang and add some coolness to himself by using others swag. His back is against the wall finally. Next album will have to be titled "Nah for real,I wrote aaaallll of this one yall" or the "No Help" album. Might get a classic. But the colonizer tag was heavy:wow:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does he need a reference track? I’m not comparing myself to anyone involved but I wrote raps for friends before. I just wrote it and gave it to them. Went over it once or twice and they recorded it. What’s the point of a reference?

This one is more taking the hook and the cadence so it’s not that big of a deal. Any time stamp reference tracks would be the death blow though.

Daps
I know it's fukk drake but... This is normal occurence in rap since forever..it similar to jay-z "can I get a"... Ja rule had the hook and flow going already... literally gave jay-z the track..

Again it's the only part of the battle I disliked.. Kendrick fans doing too much.

Any real rap fans said he beat drake off the first song alone...but talk in here acting like new rules apply.

This is more of a "demo" track than a literal reference track...

This exist and doesn't have the same energy

Both demos that was flipped but kept the same core

giphy.gif

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's fukk drake but... This is normal occurence in rap since forever..it similar to jay-z "can I get a"... Ja rule had the hook and flow going already... literally gave jay-z the track..

Again it's the only part of the battle I disliked.. Kendrick fans doing too much.

Any real rap fans said he beat drake off the first song alone...but talk in here acting like new rules apply.

This is more of a "demo" track than a literal reference track...

This exist and doesn't have the same energy

Both demos that was flipped but kept the same core

Maybe because ummm

it was BEYONCE signing and reciting those lyrics :why:

Are you obtuse lol

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:ohhh: :lupe:

They saying more coming if true

If that family matters shyt comes out my god. That might truly damage Aubrey's career for real. That 3rd flow and verse was pretty much the only redeeming part of the song. I even said that 3rd part was one of drake's greatest flows/melodies ever. He floated on that.

If it turns out he lifted that, he's DONE. He's gonna get crucified. This mob ties shyt already got some of his usual supporters switchin up on him. But that's gonna be a whole different level. Final nail in the coffin type shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Probably very eminen-esque but less skilled. I think its clear Drake CAN rap isnt it? Seems like he uses ghostwriters to steal culture,slang and add some coolness to himself by using others swag. His back is against the wall finally. Next album will have to be titled "Nah for real,I wrote aaaallll of this one yall" or the "No Help" album. Might get a classic.

He can write but like I said he just needs help with structure of the song. It's a shame as we aren't used to seeing stuff like this in Hip Hop...I dont want to hear about Lil Kim etc, I am talking about the top MC's at a point having reference tracks out there. shyt is wild.

Imagine hearing a reference track for Dead Presidents, or Nas is Like :snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why does he need a reference track? I’m not comparing myself to anyone involved but I wrote raps for friends before. I just wrote it and gave it to them. Went over it once or twice and they recorded it. What’s the point of a reference?

This one is more taking the hook and the cadence so it’s not that big of a deal. Any time stamp reference tracks would be the death blow though.
So he knows how to sing and rap it. It’s standard practice. Y’all can’t be this dumb 😂

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This one is more taking the hook and the cadence so it’s not that big of a deal
. Any time stamp reference tracks would be the death blow though.
In songwriting, cadence/melody/hook is by far the most important part, it's the biggest deal.

You can just give someone a sheet of paper that you wrote a verse for them on...if they don't know how to spit it correctly it's gonna sound awful bro, that's the point of a reference track. Cardi B, for example, I heard from people who would know that she listens to the references in the gym, on the plane, etc... for a few weeks...then she goes in and just does her best identical rendition of it and boom, hit record. Disgusting. It's just learning a song basically, lol.