Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
As far as the thread, moving forward I'm just going to assume that male hard-core Drake stans are homosexuals and want to have sex with him.

He does literally nothing, talent-wise, for men (Ish, Mal, Ak, his various groupies on this site) to be this enfatuated with him.

Fred.
You know them dudes heard the “big d/video proof” bars and hit the :noah:

And Drake specifically wrote (citation needed) those bars for dudes like them :heh::dame:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You know them dudes heard the “big d/video proof” bars and hit the :noah:

And Drake specifically wrote (citation needed) those bars for dudes like them :heh::dame:

Then Kendrick calling him out minutes later for being a groomer who leaks videos online to "further push the agenda"

Male Drake Stans still like:ahh:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
No one cares, no major blog has posted anything about it, it’s been swept under the rug like the last reveal, Hip Hop is Dead!

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Drake is a corporation , so of course he's gonna have consistent help formulating songs.

He's the Madonna of rap :manny: & keeps alot of people fed in the industry.
I mean, no one should even be offended by this except those who drunk his koolaid. Which made the Kendrick beef more hilarious. They thought he stood a remote chance. :mjlol:

Dude is the Walmart of Hip Hop, we hate him but the community needs him.

Gods Plan :blessed:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This one is strange I heard about a reference for this for years but never heard it till now.

OG leak must have been scrubbed lol

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I know it's fukk drake but... This is normal occurence in rap since forever..it similar to jay-z "can I get a"... Ja rule had the hook and flow going already... literally gave jay-z the track..

Again it's the only part of the battle I disliked.. Kendrick fans doing too much.

Any real rap fans said he beat drake off the first song alone...but talk in here acting like new rules apply.

This is more of a "demo" track than a literal reference track...

This exist and doesn't have the same energy

Both demos that was flipped but kept the same core