Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Please let the Marvin's Room reference track leak

yung-basedgod-praying.gif

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be disgusted if there’s a 6pm in New York reference track :smh:, that’s my favorite Drake song

If any of em timestamp tracks got a reference track Aubrey is officially Ja Rule status and ain't no goin back. Most of these other ones got writers credited and they flows you can tell he referenced or sharked already rumors and speculation on some of em that we got confirmed but those timestamp ones supposed to be him on his straight rappin tip. If he got references for em he gotta quit rappin :camby:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get that the corporations and fans were gonna do their best to clown him no matter what but I'm still mad Meek didn't handle that shyt better. Some will say it's hindsight to argue Meek should have done what Kendrick did...but you can take Kendrick out the picture and say Meek should have done what NAS did. That was the original version of what Kendrick did: get low, plot your shyt out, warm up and get ready to drop a bomb. Yes, Back 2 Back still comes out and he still gets clowned. But if Meek had STRONGLY responded a week or two later nobody would care about the timing. At worst, Meek could have fought that shyt into a tie or split decision where Drake fans would say Drake won and the streets would say Meek won.

Brehs gotta realize the drugs and bullshyt be fukking their mind up when it matters. You can't pop pills and smoke weed while preparing for war.
When Meek got off tour and dropped War Pain, that was the response everyone was expecting at first but it was too late. Those percs really had his mind fukked up

And his team are clearly a bunch of yes man smh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Im one of like 6 people on Earth that likes Nothing Was The Same better than Take Care really :manny:

Im not saying its not his classic, I just thought he stepped it up on the third album

Hush is credited as a writer on 50% and 75% of "NWTS" and "Take Care", respectively.

The issue is he used his real name (A. Palman) so it took years for people to realize it was Hush.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the thread, moving forward I'm just going to assume that male hard-core Drake stans are homosexuals and want to have sex with him.

He does literally nothing, talent-wise, for men (Ish, Mal, Ak, his various groupies on this site) to be this enfatuated with him.

Fred.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if you’re someone who says/thinks Drake is the best, you’re either a girl or just a pure dikkeater…there’s no other option, you eat dikk bro…because how can you know all this about a rapper and still say they’re the best?

I wanna say how could you even be a fan period but that’s just my sentiments, you can absolutely be a fan of someone/“their” music even though someone else is creating their music for them. But yeah, don’t mention him on the best ever shhits bro, stop, this shhit is gross. It might be really really over for this guy

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think if you’re someone who says/thinks Drake is the best, you’re either a girl or just a pure dikkeater…there’s no other option, you eat dikk bro…because how can you know all this about a rapper and still say they’re the best?

I wanna say how could you even be a fan period but that’s just my sentiments, you can absolutely be a fan of someone/“their” music even though someone else is creating their music for them. But yeah, don’t mention him on the best ever shhits bro, stop, this shhit is gross. It might be really really over for this guy
I took a chick out on Saturday and she asked me to play Not Like Us and Euphoria on repeat in the whip :heh:

This is what baffles me how these male fans like Mal are defending this nikka