Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That muthafukka ain’t never wrote anything in his life I’m thorough convinced why you think the industry wants him gone he does nothing period.

I feel you and its easy to say that but imo what happened was this

Drake came up a nerdy suburban hip hop head. He was a super Joe Budden stan, super Clipse stan, super Phonte stan, super Jay-Z and Kanye stan. Just off of listening to those artists like that and imitating them, he developed some level of rapping talent. Im talking about the Aristo beef days, when he was saying nikka with the HARD R. All that shyt is him

But when he really got the machine behind him, which has to be around Take Care cause Thank Me Later was traaaaaash....

All the sudden he got new flows, new concepts, crazy marketing and all that shyt :ohhh: Then when NWTS dropped it was go mode from then on, completely different artist.

And if you really dissect it, the AM/PM tracks sound like a natural evolution of that Mood Muzik style cause its a lot of run on bar structures on slower beats where he doesnt necessarily have to catch the pocket like a younger rapper, thats more traditional for him cause he pushing 40 and its gotta be hard to keep up with what these young mfers doing

I already took him out of my playlist but if he aint write those "lyrical" songs oh man :wow:

Even Milli Vanilli would be light work compared to that, thats full on gentrification.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: “Hey, Moms. Since you didn’t get me the Tuna, can you pay for me to become a rapper?”

full
: “….Aubs!”

full

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukking yikes :picard:

I'll give it to drake, he's saved us from a lot of terrible rappers by absorbing their material
I used to think ya'll be trolling, but, ya'll dead ass with this shyt.

Jay-Z (rightfully) got KILLED for taking Young Chris' flow and not properly promoting his music.

But, Aubrey is cool to steal from dudes who's stomach's prolly still touching they backs?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Jay-Z (rightfully) got KILLED for taking Young Chris' flow and not properly promoting his music.

But, Aubrey is cool to steal from dudes who's stomach's prolly still touching they backs?

xxxtentacion was on his head about that and probably couldve taken him out if he didnt get clapped

This one song subject matter >>> whatever the fukk Drake chooses to rap about

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Why don't you look back in this same thread where I'm clowning him for not writing.

The ghost written references that have leaked sound like shyt, I don't have to like them