Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Yall think the technology makes it harder for artists who use GW's? Unlike my goat (who lames say had dead prez and Jay Elec write for him), I'm sure some of yall favorite songs from yall fav rappers was penned by someone else & the reference tracks are lost in the sauce somewhere.

Wonder if Drake is suffering cause it aint like he could just erase a dat or destroy a reel now a days.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
There’s a consistent drake flow that you can tell is him or at least mostly him. It’s that same one on taylor made and the heart part 6. Or that’s hush’s flow. Actually nvm idk.
I think Hush is writing all the timestamps, Do Not Disturb, 30 for 30 etc. Everything with that flow his him

Charged Up I think was 100% Drake which is why it sounds similar but off. Hush can boost Drake's real flow and turn shyt into lemonade

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Yall think the technology makes it harder for artists who use GW's? Unlike my goat (who lames say had dead prez and Jay Elec write for him), I'm sure some of yall favorite songs from yall fav rappers was penned by someone else & the reference tracks are lost in the sauce somewhere.

Wonder if Drake is suffering cause it aint like he could just erase a dat or destroy a reel now a days.
i feel like AI would make it easier...get somebody else to write...throw AI voice on top and the reference will sound like the artist :manny:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
you're not paying for the drake verse, you're paying for the drake VOICE. At this point, someone can steal another artists lyrics, give them to Drake in a reference track and he would rap it not knowing where it came from. The same thing happened to Amy Schumer. Her writers stole jokes from Patrice O'neal and she had no idea about it until it was exposed.
She knew.
Patrice helped put her on. She opened for him.
That bytch knew. That's why she didn't do it til after he died.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what I feel like he definitely wrote that and all those ____ AM/PM In _____ joints but who tf knows anymore?

I say he wrote those cause the flow is similar to what he came in the game with... that wordy, heavy on syllables emo flow.... anything thats playable in the strip club I dont believe he wrote. Ever.
That muthafukka ain’t never wrote anything in his life I’m thorough convinced why you think the industry wants him gone he does nothing period.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

He wouldn't be able to erase references anyway if he wasn't present during their recording. His team is effectively getting copies when theyre sent over.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My question is WHY are they being leaked now. If I wrote something for someone and they paid me lovely, I'd never tell anyone. Rapsody wrote the verse for Queen Latifah on the song they did together. I know it and everyone can hear it because Latifah doesn't rap like that, but Rapsody would never come out and talk about it.
Who knows. Could be someone disgruntled in the camp...the mole that Weeknd and Kendrick alluded to. Could just be a disgruntled studio engineer for a producer. Could be a hacker.

Not that Drake has any credibility but I think the reaction to a timestamp reference track leaking would really be wild. I'm sure Drake writes some of his music but it's been obvious for awhile that people feed him bars. Do I think any of the timestamps were completely written by someone else? Honestly I don't know. It makes sense given how similar the "Drake flow" is to Hush and some other guys.

Daps
Dumbest shyt I ever heard. This nikka ain't writing "track 6" on a mixtape ie Jumbotron shyt Poppin but we supposed to believe he bring his pen out to battle when the stakes is highest they been
They say this like they only like those songs, then you see their spotify wrapped/apple replay/last fm and their most played tracks the ones with leaked references lol

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It wouldnt be farfetch'd to say the age range on this site skews older right? So most of us been around from the early days of hip hop were artist minus the puffys & etc wrote all their own shyt.

Having said that why Is it difficult for some members on this site who vehmently defend the ghostwriting/demo tracks to understand that if you're a rapper and you don't write your own rhymes what are we evaluating? Your acting ability and your performance? Then that's Karaoke, not rap.& You shouldnt be beating your chest yelling im the GOAT. ive surpassed micheal jackson rah rah rah.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldnt be farfetch'd to say the age range on this site skews older right? So most of us been around from the early days of hip hop were artist minus the puffys & etc wrote all their own shyt.

Having said that why Is it difficult for some members on this site who vehmently defend the ghostwriting/demo tracks to understand that if you're a rapper and you don't write your own rhymes what are we evaluating? Your acting ability and your performance? Then that's Karaoke, not rap.& You shouldnt be beating your chest yelling im the GOAT. ive surpassed micheal jackson rah rah rah.
fukking fakkits are basically admitting they're in love with the another nikkas voice atp. :scust: