Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
If you just compare Drake's root flow/style (So Far Gone) vs everything that doesn't sound like that since, I think we'd get a fairly accurate list of songs that someone else made for him

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
So two rappers battled it track for track

Rapper A leaks of rappers doing references for Him :huhldup:

Rapper B leaks of Him doing references for other rappers and a rnb singer :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who knows. Could be someone disgruntled in the camp...the mole that Weeknd and Kendrick alluded to. Could just be a disgruntled studio engineer for a producer. Could be a hacker.

Not that Drake has any credibility but I think the reaction to a timestamp reference track leaking would really be wild. I'm sure Drake writes some of his music but it's been obvious for awhile that people feed him bars. Do I think any of the timestamps were completely written by someone else? Honestly I don't know. It makes sense given how similar the "Drake flow" is to Hush and some other guys.

That half a nikka don’t write a single solitary goddamn thing STOP shooting this fraud bail.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Daps
It wouldnt be farfetch'd to say the age range on this site skews older right? So most of us been around from the early days of hip hop were artist minus the puffys & etc wrote all their own shyt.

Having said that why Is it difficult for some members on this site who vehmently defend the ghostwriting/demo tracks to understand that if you're a rapper and you don't write your own rhymes what are we evaluating? Your acting ability and your performance? Then that's Karaoke, not rap.& You shouldnt be beating your chest yelling im the GOAT. ive surpassed micheal jackson rah rah rah.
I'm 27 and I still think having writers like this is ridiculous.

I love Kanye but I wouldn't call him a GOAT emcee. Like you said it's different. Even Michael Jackson when he didn't write the song himself would write the vocals and do his thing like that. Drake not doing shyt nobody else didn't do in their bedroom at one point, rapping along to someone elses shyt. It's just a specific voice doing it.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Wtf happened to every song sound like Drake featuring Drake....

That shyt was actually true for a small moment in time IMO

You use to be able to tell he was selling his songs with the feature included

Same way Terius sold him Shut It Down

This fraudulent ass nikka here 😭

My Drake playlist is 257 songs deep

I just spent over 4k to take my daughter and wife to see this nikka between tickets, merch, and dinner....so I'm not a hater 🤣

I can't say I'm not a fan but as far being in the convo of the best....he was excluded from that since the meek exposure and truly he was never really in it to begin with if we being honest

Drake is a Beyond Burger
He is the rep sneaker
The fake gold chain
The pull-up assist
The veneers on top of the dookie brown teeth

Who is still out here denying that and why? Just enjoy the music bruh he clearly got the plug on new tracks he ain't going nowhere

He has the Midas Touch 😭

IMO ref tracks will always sound "less than" when you've already heard the karaoke version from the artist you've been familiar with

This method has clearly allowed him to stretch his career too

I will close my rant with this

Facts over Feelings all day

For example

if you got 5 bills to pay and you're on time with 4/5 and late on 1 bill a person might say "I'm not really late"

No bytch YOU LATE.....foh 😭😭😭

If you had 5 classes and got 4 F's and one A, would you not still be and F student?

Ok den!

Facts over feelings

Vory was beating hoes up too right? Drake did that p*ssy nikka a favor 🤣 his version wasn't gone get played

Hopefully he got a lil check

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m done defending homie in that “goat” conversation. He’s a dope artist but he’s officially Kanye West, Diddy, Dr.Dre status. Which isn’t bad but why do all that capping in yo raps like you top dog and you know you got 10 nikkas penning ya shyt?

Im hearing it’s about 2-3 more gon drop including that “Sicko Mode” verse and possibly a 3rd Verse to Family Matters

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m done defending homie in that “goat” conversation. He’s a dope artist but he’s officially Kanye West, Diddy, Dr.Dre status. Which isn’t bad but why do all that capping in yo raps like you top dog and you know you got 10 nikkas penning ya shyt?

Im hearing it’s about 2-3 more gon drop including that “Sicko Mode” verse and possibly a 3rd Verse to Family Matters
Really where u hear that