Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
My question is WHY are they being leaked now. If I wrote something for someone and they paid me lovely, I'd never tell anyone. Rapsody wrote the verse for Queen Latifah on the song they did together. I know it and everyone can hear it because Latifah doesn't rap like that, but Rapsody would never come out and talk about it.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I always hated when people said he sounded like Thug on that song

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
and when he does work with other ppl, its usually a meek mill situation where they send him da track and he sends it back. Imagine paying for a drake verse and finding out it came from some unknown ghost writer u never heard of.

Meek may have not handled it da best, but meek had every right to be upset about that
This happened already. That's why they leaked the DMs back in like 2011 or sumn. nikka was waiting on the verse.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
and when he does work with other ppl, its usually a meek mill situation where they send him da track and he sends it back. Imagine paying for a drake verse and finding out it came from some unknown ghost writer u never heard of.

Meek may have not handled it da best, but meek had every right to be upset about that
you're not paying for the drake verse, you're paying for the drake VOICE. At this point, someone can steal another artists lyrics, give them to Drake in a reference track and he would rap it not knowing where it came from. The same thing happened to Amy Schumer. Her writers stole jokes from Patrice O'neal and she had no idea about it until it was exposed.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It's so paradoxical he tried to clown Kendrick (subliminally) and other rappers for "taking 5 years off" when he has a whole writers room for albums.

Yeah, it can take a while to make albums for people actually writing them depending on their process and intent.
I always thought it was funny yeah no shyt Drake is everywhere & on everybody's song year in and year out. How else you think he has time for that and his own projects if he wrote his own shyt. In 2017 on that Do Not Disturb song he said he was taking break, there's been an album every year since and 2 in 2022

No other artist in any genre period has been able to hop on trends, even micro trends like the nikka. He's getting more help than possibly anybody ever before, I don't think that's crazy to say. All pop stars have ghost writers & he's not the only rapper to have them. But even they have year(s) gaps in between, every single year you hear from dude. There's nothing natural about that situation

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I knew he ain’t write that shyt

IMG-0736.png

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Stuff like this really makes me not believe streaming numbers. These so called music apps are held by a small amount of them people and nothing is visible. At least back in the day you knew an artist was popping because people would be lined up out the block to buy the CD.

Daps
Stuff like this really makes me not believe streaming numbers. These so called music apps are held by a small amount of them people and nothing is visible. At least back in the day you knew an artist was popping because people would be lined up out the block to buy the CD.
Spotify is prone to bots because you can make a free account, but streaming numbers are for the most part concrete. The problem really is the "equivalents", it's a made-up number to equal one "sale"

But Drakes popularity is valid. His tour numbers prove that.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
If they find a timestamp reference that would be a critical hit, his HP would be in the red.
Because thats what nikkas in the media use to excuse this "he writes the lyrical songs"
:manny:
Dumbest shyt I ever heard. This nikka ain't writing "track 6" on a mixtape ie Jumbotron shyt Poppin but we supposed to believe he bring his pen out to battle when the stakes is highest they been