Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Meek mills won
I get that the corporations and fans were gonna do their best to clown him no matter what but I'm still mad Meek didn't handle that shyt better. Some will say it's hindsight to argue Meek should have done what Kendrick did...but you can take Kendrick out the picture and say Meek should have done what NAS did. That was the original version of what Kendrick did: get low, plot your shyt out, warm up and get ready to drop a bomb. Yes, Back 2 Back still comes out and he still gets clowned. But if Meek had STRONGLY responded a week or two later nobody would care about the timing. At worst, Meek could have fought that shyt into a tie or split decision where Drake fans would say Drake won and the streets would say Meek won.

Brehs gotta realize the drugs and bullshyt be fukking their mind up when it matters. You can't pop pills and smoke weed while preparing for war.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Im one of like 6 people on Earth that likes Nothing Was The Same better than Take Care really :manny:

Im not saying its not his classic, I just thought he HUSH stepped it up on the third album
He did.:wow:
All of em really.
Hush, Detail, Majid and Jordan, Nineteen85,
shyt even Mike Zombie:lolbron:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
someone please tell me this is a joke. I've never heard the song from drake, but this guy is getting full written songs for him?? wtf. I know Dr Dre does it too, but Dre isn't going around claiming he's the best MC.
Them questions was for 10 bands and Rico.
We over here now

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starts getting clearer and cleared why he rarely works with people outside his camp unless he's dikk riding whoever the hottest producer of the year is. Almost never see him working with legendary producers, rarely works with established people beyond his camp. Everything controlled in house and quiet because the studio is a writer camp.
and when he does work with other ppl, its usually a meek mill situation where they send him da track and he sends it back. Imagine paying for a drake verse and finding out it came from some unknown ghost writer u never heard of.

Meek may have not handled it da best, but meek had every right to be upset about that