VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is that those men weren't even his homies, they were Haitan Jack's nikkas yet he got off with no charges. Ain't that some suspect shyt?

Either way, her story in this interview is different from what she said in the 1994 Vibe interview.
them getttin off with charges is another subject
if she came to see pac, and pac left her alone with some dudes in the middle of sex, thats foul shyt

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao he was set up in this case and this case wasn't even rape lmao nikkas do not even what he convicted it was a sexual abuse case and he was innocent of that but was what he was in prison for.

and according to case they never found any dna from pac in this bytch and she already had gave him oral sex publicly on the dance floor for crying out loud
again
when did she said pac physically raped her?
the story i heard was pac LEFT her to get raped by other dudes when she came to see him
correct me if i am wrong

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
The thing is that those men weren't even his homies, they were Haitan Jack's nikkas yet he got off with no charges. Ain't that some suspect shyt?

Either way, her story in this interview is different from what she said in the 1994 Vibe interview.

exactly haitan jack got time for that shyt but he got less time then what he supposed to actually get that was basically because he was goverment informant
sometime during the case pac's lawyer showed him the paper work that basically backed it up

kn83

All Star
Daps
them getttin off with charges is another subject
if she came to see pac, and pac left her alone with some dudes in the middle of sex, thats foul shyt
That's the thing. Pac was the only one charged with anything in that situation, even though:

1) They were not his homies to begin with.

2) She called them and Haitan out in court along with Pac yet they all walked away free.

3) She was spotted hanging out with Haitan and the same nikkas after the alleged incident happen before Pac died.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I KNOOOOW YOU BEEN SEARCHIN FOR SOMEOOOOOONNEE
full

TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND GET THE JOOOB DOOOOOONE
full

:pachaha:

Bruuuuhhhhh...

:pachaha: