VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt...90% of entertainers from the inception to now would've been targeted.

Little Richard used to have a 16-year old female stripper on his stable.
The 16 yr old & Little Richard had to be just friends.Unless he was pretending to be ultra fruity the whole time? :dahell:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
As much as I thought 2pac was fake as fukk back then, I never believed that rape bullshyt. I'll criticize him about a lot of things, but that case made no sense then or now. Part of the blame is on 2pac for involving himself with particular people. Then he gets out of prison and continues to involve himself with people up to no good. Intelligent guy, but he just couldn't get out of his own way.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The 16 yr old & Little Richard had to be just friends.Unless he was pretending to be ultra fruity the whole time? :dahell:

Little Richard was bisexual, AND Seventh-day Adventist. They're very conservative, and I imagine he lived a somewhat tortured existence over it.

As much as I thought 2pac was fake as fukk back then, I never believed that rape bullshyt. I'll criticize him about a lot of things, but that case made no sense then or now. Part of the blame is on 2pac for involving himself with particular people. Then he gets out of prison and continues to involve himself with people up to no good. Intelligent guy, but he just couldn't get out of his own way.

I agree. I know Pac is a good study on the duality of man, but I can't reconcile the idea that the same man who wrote Keep Ya Head Up would be a rapist.

And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?

I can't see it. But a couple lines later? Yeah, I can see this:

And if we don't, we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies that make the babies