VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what pac said happened. to me this is foul

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some nikkas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice ass." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shyt right here. You got to chill out with that shyt. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? nikkas start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fukk is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nikka talking about how fat her ass was. I got up, because the nikka sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these nikkas, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing."

nikka admitted the girl didnt give a damn about his boys and was chilling on the arm of his chair giving him attention. pac took her to the next room and after a half hour, his homies barged into the room and starting feeling her up and he left her with two nikkas because he didn't wanna claim her and wanted to feel "accepted"

that's his side, and i'm sorry, thats some cornball shyt lol:mjlol:

the source of all this nikkas problems from 94- to his death involve him trying to impress another man or seem like hes tougher den he actually is.

i

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I remember Pac said she was dumpy looking but with a big chest:patrice:. Either she got better with age or that nikka had really high standards, cause she looks pretty good to me

so that means those BIG OLE TITTAYS ARE REAL ................. :noah:

lawd i couldn't stay focus during that VLAD INTERVIEW

she got some WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ON HER CHEST....

shyt....if she ever is in a time of need..i will empty out my "recycable goods" war chest for her sexy azz

ya heard me :birdman:

BcWCngWAoNK

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what pac said happened. to me this is foul

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some nikkas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice ass." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shyt right here. You got to chill out with that shyt. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? nikkas start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fukk is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nikka talking about how fat her ass was. I got up, because the nikka sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these nikkas, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing."

nikka admitted the girl didnt give a damn about his boys and was chilling on the arm of his chair giving him attention. pac took her to the next room and after a half hour, his homies barged into the room and starting feeling her up and he left her with two nikkas because he didn't wanna claim her and wanted to feel "accepted"

that's his side, and i'm sorry, thats some cornball shyt lol:mjlol:

the source of all this nikkas problems from 94- to his death involve him trying to impress another man or seem like hes tougher den he actually is.

i
Shut your hating ass the fukk up nikka lol they found zero sign of forced entry, tears or abrasions and no semen at all, mighty funny for a supposed gang rape don't you think?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your hating ass the fukk up nikka lol they found zero sign of forced entry, tears or abrasions and no semen at all, mighty funny for a supposed gang rape don't you think?
Pac asked them what happened and the guy said "too many nikkas" lol
Not "nothing shes lying" but "too many nikkas"

Obviously something went down in there that she wasnt cool with. Pac already said they were lookinh at her like she was a piece of meat lol. Like come on breh

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

Obviously something went down in there that she wasnt cool with. Pac already said they were lookinh at her like she was a piece of meat lol. Like come on breh
Why did she blame Pac tho?? She knew them cats were true gangstas huh..they prolly would’ve killed that bytch that same year. Pac was an easy target for her..a rapstar with a lot of shyt to lose.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And yet if all these nikkas jumped on her and gang raped her, it should be a sign that a struggle took place unless she was the most compliant rape victim in history or did they all just grope the shyt out of her? Common sense tells us either she was with it or she lying. He won't her keeper or should he have stood up and protected her honor?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did she blame Pac tho?? She knew them cats were true gangstas huh..they prolly would’ve killed that bytch that same year. Pac was an easy target for her..a rapstar with a lot of shyt to lose.
she blamed all of them
pac was a police target and jack was supposely a snitch so they got off
she blamed pac because pac asked her to come over, and then left her with savages while he went to sleep lol

and thats pac side of it, pac is also a known liar
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet if all these nikkas jumped on her and gang raped her, it should be a sign that a struggle took place unless she was the most compliant rape victim in history or did they all just grope the shyt out of her? Common sense tells us either she was with it or she lying. He won't her keeper or should he have stood up and protected her honor?
wtf lmao
such an outrageous post for so many reasons

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
................In his first comments on the sex attack that landed him in prison, rapper Tupac Shakur says in a jailhouse interview that he simply turned his back and walked out of the room when his friends began fondling the victim and pulling off her clothes in a midtown hotel. He denied participating but said he did not consider interfering on behalf of the woman he had been with the night before. "How do I look saying [to my friends], 'Hold on'?
" he asked. "That would be like I'm making her my girl," he tells Keven Powell of Vibe magazine. The Shakur interview his first since being sentenced to seven years in prison in November was conducted at Rikers Island in January. Virtually every sentence is laced with obscenities, and there are constant references to "smoking weed" and to a fluid scene of friends and fawning strangers passing through Shakur's days and nights. "This is my last interview," he said mysteriously at one point. "If I get killed, I want people to have the real story.

" His "real story," however, is not what the jury believed. Although he did not testify at his Manhattan trial, the jury did not buy the version of events his lawyers presented, and it found Shakur and his co-manager, Charles Fuller, guilty of sexual abuse

. "Shakur made it clear he's not ready to feel remorse or responsibility for what happened. "I hated black women" after she brought charges against him, he said".

The victim, a 21-year-old administrative assistant, told a harrowing tale of being held down by Shakur as three of his friends sexually abused her. Shakur said he met the woman the night before at a fashionable Manhattan nightclub, and that she "turned me on," he told the magazine. "I wasn't thinking, like, 'This is going to be a rape case.
' I'm thinking, like, 'This is going to be a good night.
' You know what I'm saying?
" Later, he said, they had sex in his hotel room. He called her the next night, and she showed up "looking all nice, dressed . . . like she was ready for a prom date.

" Shakur said his friends began fondling her as one of them said: "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down. "I just got up and left the room," Shakur said. He said that he fell asleep on a couch, and that when he woke, the woman was crying and asking Shakur how he could have let his friends attack her. "I'm like, 'I don't got time for this s--right here,' " he said. "You got to chill out with that s---.

" As the jury deliberated Nov. 30, 1994, Shakur was shot five times in an apparent robbery attempt as he entered a midtown office building. Shakur, however, said he still believes the shooting was a deliberate attempt on his life. "I dropped to the floor," he recalled. "Everything in my mind said, 'Pac, pretend you're dead."

Daps
She was never raped by anyone, all the men involved were innocent and she knew one of them

She was a regular at the club

Jack was a bigger star in the hood than Pac, light skin, fast cars, jewels known for flashing.