VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:snoop: its fukking 2018 and they still using Trevor & Nigel :mindblown:

TUPAC-ROLEX-October-13th-1994..jpg

rick & jack

Last edited:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
pac side

Ayanna side
:jbhmm:interesting,reading between the lines

would it be fair to say that considering she was 18-19(too intimidated to leave etc) , she felt pac should of controlled his boys and told them to leave instead of leaving the room,considering she was there for him and him only , they assaulted her ,she said she will go to the police, pacs dudes pin it on pac

:leostare:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pac got too much stans to even watch this objectively even if shes telling the truth:russ:

she didnt even bad mouth him in dat part. even said she wasnt offended by the head thing

did she ever say pac physically raped her? from what i remember, pac was fukking her, and then left the room so she could get forcibly gang banged by his homies

she blamed pac because she came to see pac and felt like he shouldnt of left the room or something

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
:jbhmm:interesting,reading between the lines

would it be fair to say that considering she was 18-19(too intimidated to leave etc) , she felt pac should of controlled his boys and told them to leave instead of leaving the room,considering she was there for him and him only , they assaulted her ,she said she will go to the police, pacs dudes pin it on pac

:leostare:

lmao those weren't his "boys " and second she knew "his boys" before they met at the hotel she came with them and then met pac at the hotel she came to party with them and pac
but he pac was set up in that sexual abuse case by the same dude who set mike tyson up and shot him in the quad shooting.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I remember Pac said she was dumpy looking but with a big chest:patrice:. Either she got better with age or that nikka had really high standards, cause she looks pretty good to me
I believe she was 19/20 when it happened so she could have grown into her looks

kn83

All Star
Daps
pac got too much stans to even watch this objectively even if shes telling the truth:russ:

she didnt even bad mouth him in dat part. even said she wasnt offended by the head thing

did she ever say pac physically raped her? from what i remember, pac was fukking her, and then left the room so she could get forcibly gang banged by his homies

she blamed pac because she came to see pac and felt like he shouldnt of left the room or something
The thing is that those men weren't even his homies, they were Haitan Jack's nikkas yet he got off with no charges. Ain't that some suspect shyt?

Either way, her story in this interview is different from what she said in the 1994 Vibe interview.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas

lmao he was set up in this case and this case wasn't even rape lmao nikkas do not even know what he was convicted for it was a sexual abuse case and he was innocent of that but was what he was in prison for.

and according to case they never found any dna from pac in this bytch and she already had gave him oral sex publicly on the dance floor for crying out loud

Last edited: