VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf lmao
such an outrageous post for so many reasons
Use your brain dummy..and please explain how he was a known liar? Did he borrow some money from you and refuse to pay it back? Promise to take you to Jack the rapper and flake on you? Say somethings about a certain rapper you didnt like and now you still holding a grudge two decades later?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I hate Vlad but he doing legendary journalism
Hate a strong word bruh but he has some of the best interviews that I've seen. Tray Dee, Mc Eiht, a few Boosie junts man I can go on all day. But its also a few I was looking like Why Vlad what DA fuk for especially that No Plug cat after he murked Bankroll.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
she blamed all of them
pac was a police target and jack was supposely a snitch so they got off
she blamed pac because pac asked her to come over, and then left her with savages while he went to sleep lol

and thats pac side of it, pac is also a known liar
the truth is probably somewhere in the middle
nikka she knew them nikkas before she even knew Pac. She was INTRODUCED to him. Pac left cause he figured shorty was THEIR jump off. He even said he regrets closing his eyes. But nikka dont act like this aint some shyt thats normal in the hood. nikka introduce they mans to a jump off. He hit. Then the rest of the nikkas hit after. There was NO signs of forced entry kid. Pac didnt rape the chick yet had to do time and had his name smeared forever cause of that shyt. No matter how u slice it that shyt was fukked up.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use your brain dummy..and please explain how he was a known liar? Did he borrow some money from you and refuse to pay it back? Promise to take you to Jack the rapper and flake on you? Say somethings about a certain rapper you didnt like and now you still holding a grudge two decades later?
i love pac
got all his albums
one of the goats
i just it call how it is

the nikka wanted to be accepted by "gangstas"
and in the process, did a lot of dumb shyt

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this is what pac said happened. to me this is foul

So we're all sitting there talking, and she's making me uncomfortable, because instead of sitting with Nigel and them, she's sitting on the arm of my chair. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like she's, like, food. It's a real uncomfortable situation. So I'm thinking, Okay, I'm going to take her to the room and get a massage. I'm thinking about being with her that night at Nell's. So we get in the room, I'm laying on my stomach, she's massaging my back. I turn around. She starts massaging my front. This lasted for about a half an hour. In between, we would stop and kiss each other. I'm thinking she's about to give me another blow job. But before she could do that, some nikkas came in, and I froze up more than she froze up. If she would have said anything, I would have said, "Hold on, let me finish." But I can't say nothing, because she's not saying nothing. How do I look saying, "Hold on"? That would be like I'm making her my girl.

So they came and they started touching her a**. They going, "Oooh, she's got a nice ass." Nigel isn't touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, "Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down." I just got up and walked out the room.

When I went to the other suite, Man-man told me that Talibah, my publicist at the time, had been there for a while and was waiting in the bedroom of that suite. I went to see Talibah and we talked about what she had been doing during the day, then I went and laid down on the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, Nigel was standing over me going, "Pac, Pac," and all the lights was on in both rooms. The whole mood had changed, you know what I'm saying? I felt like I was drugged. I didn't know how much time had passed. So when I woke up, it was, like, "You're going to the police, you're going to the police." Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. Her clothes is on; ain't nothing tore. She just upset, crying hysterically. "Why you let them do this to me?" She's not making sense. "I came to see you. You let them do this to me." I'm, like, "I don't got time for this shyt right here. You got to chill out with that shyt. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy." She said, "This not the last time you're going to hear from me," and slammed the door. And Nigel goes, "Don't worry about it, Pac, don't worry. I'll handle it. She just tripping." I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas." You know, I ain't even tripping no more, you know? nikkas start going downstairs, but nobody was coming back upstairs. I'm sitting upstairs smoking weed, like, Where the fukk is everybody at? Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, "The police is down here."

Never did nothing. Only thing I saw was all three of them in there and that nikka talking about how fat her ass was. I got up, because the nikka sounded sick. I don't know if she's with these nikkas, or if she's mad at me for not protecting her. But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didn't want no harm done to me-I didn't say nothing."

nikka admitted the girl didnt give a damn about his boys and was chilling on the arm of his chair giving him attention. pac took her to the next room and after a half hour, his homies barged into the room and starting feeling her up and he left her with two nikkas because he didn't wanna claim her and wanted to feel "accepted"

that's his side, and i'm sorry, thats some cornball shyt lol:mjlol:

the source of all this nikkas problems from 94- to his death involve him trying to impress another man or seem like hes tougher den he actually is.

i
Naah pac didn't wanna be a sucker and simp
She clearly wanted other dikks..pac was like aight u wanna fukk em..do u

Ama go in the other room and sleep

Fred

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:jbhmm:interesting,reading between the lines

would it be fair to say that considering she was 18-19(too intimidated to leave etc) , she felt pac should of controlled his boys and told them to leave instead of leaving the room,considering she was there for him and him only , they assaulted her ,she said she will go to the police, pacs dudes pin it on pac

:leostare:

pac wasn't gonna tell rick & jack to leave
dem 2 nikkaz were offical goons & about that life

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka she knew them nikkas before she even knew Pac. She was INTRODUCED to him. Pac left cause he figured shorty was THEIR jump off. He even said he regrets closing his eyes. But nikka dont act like this aint some shyt thats normal in the hood. nikka introduce they mans to a jump off. He hit. Then the rest of the nikkas hit after. There was NO signs of forced entry kid. Pac didnt rape the chick yet had to do time and had his name smeared forever cause of that shyt. No matter how u slice it that shyt was fukked up.
according to the broad, she met tupac and dem nikkas all in the same night
she was introduced to them nikkas first by her homie, and den them nikkas introduced her to pac.

pac shouldnt of went to jail for that situation and no one is saying he raped her.

again, if she came To SEE him, and he walked out of the room and left her with two nikkas she wasnt paying mind to because he wanted to feel "accepted"
thats foul to me

if i invite a shorty to my crib, im responsible for her until she gone from my crib

pac didnt wanna seem like he was claiming her so he left

i think thats wack

if it was a gangbangin situation, den pac shoulda brought all the nikkas in the room with him when he first went into there. dem nikkas barged in like some savages and he just left her lol thats wack

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I was looking through her instagram and damn. I'll just say that it's easy to see why some guys probably can't control themselves around her. Still, Only 2pac and she knows what happened between them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
according to the broad, she met tupac and dem nikkas all in the same night
she was introduced to them nikkas first by her homie, and den them nikkas introduced her to pac.

pac shouldnt of went to jail for that situation and no one is saying he raped her.

again, if she came To SEE him, and he walked out of the room and left her with two nikkas she wasnt paying mind to because he wanted to feel "accepted"
thats foul to me

if i invite a shorty to my crib, im responsible for her until she gone from my crib

pac didnt wanna seem like he was claiming her so he left

i think thats wack

if it was a gangbangin situation, den pac shoulda brought all the nikkas in the room with him when he first went into there. dem nikkas barged in like some savages and he just left her lol thats wack
nikka it had nothing to do with being “accepted” . nikka just didnt wanna make it seem like he was cuffin the broad. Which is how alotta hood nikkas think. Who the fukk wanna come off like they cuffin a jumpoff? Bottom line is there was NO sign of rape against the shorty. By anyone. And the nikkas that was accused. Got off scott free. That bytch ruined that mans life. I cant believe I see nikkaS cool wit that type of shyt. :what:. bytch was lying and inconsistent all thruout the case and everything. Yet u called Pac a known liar. For what? Smh.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it had nothing to do with being “accep
ted” . nikka just didnt wanna make it seem like he was cuffin the broad. Which is how alotta hood nikkas think. Bottom line is there was NO sign of rape against the shorty. By anyone. And the nikkas that was accused. Got off scott free. That bytch ruined that mans life. I cant believe I see nikkaS cool wit that type of shyt. :what:. bytch was lying and inconsistent all thruout the case and everything. Yet u called Pac a known liar. For what? Smh.
ruined his life how?
yall need to get yall story straight lol
pac blamed his sentence on a court system that had something against him, and on haitan jack for snitching to the cops
he was not charged with rape. according to pac, his homies threw him under the bus

had nothing to do with being accepted?
nikka said that shyt in his own words breh:dwillhuh: