VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

jackson35

Banned
Daps
@jackson35 he actually knows Rakim and said you're a liar and a clown. And unlike you, he can actually prove he knows him.

So again....what the fukk are you talking about?

Fred.
i'm talking about the truth. his management are clients. never said rakim and i are buddies. i never i know him well enough to break bread at his house. i said to all of you, that as a result of my relation with his camp i know he don't role with a certain type of group, you want to come back on some you read it somewhee or you saw in some documentary that he roll with a particular type of crew, i say he don't, if that make me a liar i except it because i don't deal with what i believe i deal with what i know

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
i'm talking about the truth. his management are clients. never said rakim and i are buddies. i never i know him well enough to break bread at his house. i said to all of you, that as a result of my relation with his camp i know he don't role with a certain type of group, you want to come back on some you read it somewhee or you saw in some documentary that he roll with a particular type of crew, i say he don't, if that make me a liar i except it because i don't deal with what i believe i deal with what i know
Man you type like @u are always correct . Somebody that doesn't use capital letters at the beginning of sentences is not a person that has any type of clientele :camby:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok cool if you have fam that was a victim of this then why are you hostile toward me? why would i have pics of ms jackson breast with scratches and bruises? you want those pics go ask his attorney. i'm not calling people names over a motherfukker who not hesitate to scream and curse at your momma if she ask for a autograph on a bad day. bottom line i don't have a problem with you or anybody else not believe her story even though confirm to vibe that she was violated by these dude who he claim were not his homies, me personally, i don't care if you happen to be a artist that i like, if you violated my family, we have a problem.
THIS lying ass nikka.. you been exposed weirdo.. from all the trial notes I've read there was no mention of any type of bruises or pictures of bruises..her initial claim was she was only forced to perform oral sex on them which then morphed into a gang rape on her next telling of events, she wasn't consistent then or now which is why she was thoroughly discredited on the stand by Ogletree..being that you supposedly knew the man's mom and was at the trial..you should know all this.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Man fukk this bytch. She going on as if that shyt was gospel what shorty said actually happened in the room. THAT’s where he flaw is. And she did know them nikkas. She met them before Pac. This woman’s analysis of the events only makes sense if what shorty said was 100% solid. The court was AGAINST Pac. That WANTED him in jail. And THEY couldnt even get him for rape based on the inconsistencies of shorty’s testimony. And lack of evidence of rape. This is facts. Not fiction. Shorty took a rape kit and there was NO signs of forced entry. This is facts. Not fiction. This is facts told by everyone who was in the courtroom thru the trial. Lawyers n all. Bottom line is. Pac didnt rape that bytch and he’s the one who ended up doing jail time. While everyone else got off scott free. She fails to acknowledge that part. Shorty dont even seem too mad at the nikkas who she says ACTUALLY raped her. Its all about Pac. Man if u dont gtfoh wit this garbage. Why dont we talk about the FACT that Biggie was beating and pulling guns on bytches for no reason? Not accusations. FACTS. YOU wasnt even believing this bytch based on her interview. But u hate Pac so much u going against ur OWN instincts to shyt on him. How she dont know the results of a rape kit SHE took? Bruh. Do u understand how crazy that is? Do u understand how nonsensical it is for a women to have been GANG RAPED and there be ZERO signs of rape? I dont neg but I feel like neggin u for even postin this bullshyt.

bll-cosby-confused.png

breh
that video i posted was a reply to another poster - i came across the vid the other day ( and i didnt say shyt about 100% agreeing with her - i clearly stated she did a hellva job breaking down this whole ayanna/pac shyt up
unlike all dem other nikkaz like gonz, nap, willy d etc.. etc... whom can only articulate like the pac stans on here with “fukk dat bytch, hating azz bytch, lying azz bytch ... blah blah blah”
this women said the same shyt ive said from day 1
besides the little irrelevant minor parts BOTH pac & ayanna story is damn near the same
this women also played a clip of nikki d interview saying pac used to flash girls all the time & one time pulled his shyt out in front of her & her girlfreinds and said which one of yall bytches gonna suck this dikk (her point was simply if pac was alive & well in 2018 with all these #metoo movement going on, his career would’ve taken a major hit

and i find it interesting that your harshly criticize me for posting this vid BUT dapped me on the other vid i posted with Rob Mariott the hip hop journalist from back inna day that closely followed this trial in ‘94 & said ayanna had some wholes in her story & Vlad is tasteless for doing this interview

lastly, do you understand every time you or anyone of yall pac heads uses biggie situation into this ONLY hurts your point , cause it comes off as deflecting - biggie shyt is or was totally different from this
and from my point of view, the best thing that happen on this imfamous night was biggie not showing up to his hotel, cause he was suppose to be there but got caught up with some other shyt

jackson35

Banned
Daps
THIS lying ass nikka.. you been exposed weirdo.. from all the trial notes I've read there was no mention of any type of bruises or pictures of bruises..her initial claim was she was only forced to perform oral sex on them which then morphed into a gang rape on her next telling of events, she wasn't consistent then or now which is why she was thoroughly discredited on the stand by Ogletree..being that you supposedly knew the man's mom and was at the trial..you should know all this.
what notes did you read which did not address the most important piece of evidence that was suppressed at that trial? there is information out there that you don't know about the case that made it go in the direction that resulted in him getting a conviction and it has little to do with ms jackson

jackson35

Banned
Daps
bll-cosby-confused.png

breh
that video i posted was a reply to another poster - i came across the vid the other day ( and i didnt say shyt about 100% agreeing with her - i clearly stated she did a hellva job breaking down this whole ayanna/pac shyt up
unlike all dem other nikkaz like gonz, nap, willy d etc.. etc... whom can only articulate like the pac stans on here with “fukk dat bytch, hating azz bytch, lying azz bytch ... blah blah blah”
besides the little irrelevant minor parts BOTH pac & ayanna story is damn near the same
this women also played a clip of nikki d interview saying pac used to flash girls all the time & one time pulled his shyt out in front of her & her girlfreinds and said which one of yall bytches gonna suck this dikk (her point was simply if pac was alive & well in 2018 with all these #metoo movement going on, his career would’ve taken a major hit

and i find it interesting that your harshly criticize me for posting this vid BUT dapped me on the other vid i posted with Rob Mariott the hip hop journalist from back inna day that closely followed this trial in ‘94 & said ayanna had some wholes in her story & Vlad is tasteless for doing this interview

lastly, do you understand every time you or anyone of yall pac heads uses biggie situation into this ONLY hurts your point , cause it comes off as deflecting - biggie shyt is or was totally different from this
and from my point of view, the best thing that happen on this imfamous night was biggie not showing up to his hotel, cause he was suppose to be there but got caught up with some other shyt
i'm curious, how many neggs did people in coli sent you because of your video? i think i got 4 so far in relation to this.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why do an analysis video when she ain't even watch all the parts. That's backwards.

The people who knew Pac speaking on it I could understand but cmon.

Also she got a few things wrong, one was Tupac sent for her on a few occasions according to the Ayanna's side of the story but to say he fukked her three times is not the right way of saying it. Two was that Ayanna may have knew them cause she slips and alludes to the fact she may have knew them at 4:30 in part of the interview. Three, she has the wrong picture up and the girl in that picture is not Ayanna.

With that said I did see the interview with Nikki D where Star is interviewing her the other day but I didn't put two and two together. She did a good point putting it out. As I said before Tupac also would run trains on brawds but that doesn't mean he raped Ayanna. All in all I feel Pac may be innocent the more of this interview I see.

P.S Why does she talk like she a female b-girl or rapper stuck in 95? She got Mc Lyte syndrome :russ: Just joking.

nah
1. i think she meant what ayanna said about fukking 3 times in the same night they met in Nells
2. ayanna has alwayz said she didnt know any of them
3. that pic been floating on the net for damn near 2 decades, it was just comfirmed that wasn't ayanna

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i'm curious, how many neggs did people in coli sent you because of your video? i think i got 4 so far in relation to this.

:russ:

these nikkaz are too damn emotional
i have most if them on ignore

i cant understand a nikka negging someone without even attempting to have a civil discussion/debate

:mindblown:

shytz crazy.... i mean thats the purpose of even being on a forum

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:russ:

these nikkaz are too damn emotional
i have most if them on ignore

i cant understand a nikka negging someone without even attempting to have a civil discussion/debate

:mindblown:

shytz crazy.... i mean thats the purpose of even being on a forum
I got rep for the next 10 posters to neg this guy.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nah
1. i think she meant what ayanna said about fukking 3 times in the same night they met in Nells
2. ayanna has alwayz said she didnt know any of them
3. that pic been floating on the net for damn near 2 decades, it was just comfirmed that wasn't ayanna
1.Oh okay, but Pac also sent for her according to her story two other times or so before the rape.
2.She slipped up and almost said she knew them then corrected herself at 4:30 in part 2 of the video.
3.True but it's incorrect to put that pic up when that's not her.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
bll-cosby-confused.png

breh

Dont make me neg u my guy. Lol. This is just ridiculous at this point. Matter fact. Just look at the chick u posted’s comment section. Shorty in that video was an idiot and u are as well for postin that dumb shyt. If u knew ANYTHING about the case u would know how many times she switched her story up. Lol. Again. Chill bro. We know u hate Pac. But this is too much.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what notes did you read which did not address the most important piece of evidence that was suppressed at that trial? there is information out there that you don't know about the case that made it go in the direction that resulted in him getting a conviction and it has little to do with ms jackson
And which evidence is that? Post it up..none of your ducktales..do you even know what you're talking about at this point? I'l help you out..there is none geek..they railroaded him by finding him guilty for improper sexual conduct..then sent him to a maximum security prison for touching a girls ass. Let that sink in for a minute..for touching her ass he ended up in a Maximum Security prison with killers and dudes who won't ever getting out. Does that not sound suspect to You?

Last edited: