VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

jackson35

Banned
Daps
And which evidence is that? Post it up..none of your ducktales..do you even know what you're talking about at this point? I'l help you out..there is none geek..they railroaded him by finding him guilty for improper sexual conduct..then sent him to a maximum security prison for touching a girls ass. Let that sink in for a minute..for touching her ass he ended up in a Maximum Security prison with killers and dudes who won't ever getting out. Does that not sound suspect to You?
it's not ducktales, this is information that you are not aware of because you are using sources that not giving you a proper context of why he was convicted. prosecutor Francine James suppressed evidence that could have given the case proper balance of what happen that night, 1phone message that ms Jackson made to pac were all erase by accident 2 the photos of ms Jackson bruise and battered breast were suppressed for a good while. these two items were cause for a mistrial, but attorney moore rejected it and wanted the jury to decided and that was a fatal mistake, simply because they did not put up much of a defense, pac didn't take the stand, jada, jasmine guy, queen latifah, debbie allen, none of them were use to testify on pac's character.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not ducktales, this is information that you are not aware of because you are using sources that not giving you a proper context of why he was convicted. prosecutor Francine James suppressed evidence that could have given the case proper balance of what happen that night, 1phone message that ms Jackson made to pac were all erase by accident 2 the photos of ms Jackson bruise and battered breast were suppressed for a good while. these two items were cause for a mistrial, but attorney moore rejected it and wanted the jury to decided and that was a fatal mistake, simply because they did not put up much of a defense, pac didn't take the stand, jada, jasmine guy, queen latifah, debbie allen, none of them were use to testify on pac's character.
You have zero idea what you're talking about as usual. The voicemails (which would've vindicated Tupac even further) was supposedly erased by the cops hmm that's mighty funny don't you think? Yet your talking like they would've helped her claims..wrong....and Again there was zero mention of these so called photos at the actual trial so yea try again..this time without pulling shyt out your ass.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know what happened but I no longer give this chick the benefit of the doubt I dont believe her.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Actually they’re were photos of her breasts having scratches on them that the Assistant District Attorney misplaced. Now does that mean she was raped, too me no it doesn’t.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bll-cosby-confused.png

breh
that video i posted was a reply to another poster - i came across the vid the other day ( and i didnt say shyt about 100% agreeing with her - i clearly stated she did a hellva job breaking down this whole ayanna/pac shyt up
unlike all dem other nikkaz like gonz, nap, willy d etc.. etc... whom can only articulate like the pac stans on here with “fukk dat bytch, hating azz bytch, lying azz bytch ... blah blah blah”
this women said the same shyt ive said from day 1
besides the little irrelevant minor parts BOTH pac & ayanna story is damn near the same
this women also played a clip of nikki d interview saying pac used to flash girls all the time & one time pulled his shyt out in front of her & her girlfreinds and said which one of yall bytches gonna suck this dikk (her point was simply if pac was alive & well in 2018 with all these #metoo movement going on, his career would’ve taken a major hit

and i find it interesting that your harshly criticize me for posting this vid BUT dapped me on the other vid i posted with Rob Mariott the hip hop journalist from back inna day that closely followed this trial in ‘94 & said ayanna had some wholes in her story & Vlad is tasteless for doing this interview

lastly, do you understand every time you or anyone of yall pac heads uses biggie situation into this ONLY hurts your point , cause it comes off as deflecting - biggie shyt is or was totally different from this
and from my point of view, the best thing that happen on this imfamous night was biggie not showing up to his hotel, cause he was suppose to be there but got caught up with some other shyt
man thank GOD biggie didnt go back to the telly that night lmao
pac already had a bunch of pre-built stories in his head about biggie wantin him in jail for rape so he can have a successful rap career

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You have zero idea what you're talking about as usual. The voicemails (which would've vindicated Tupac even further) was supposedly erased by the cops hmm that's mighty funny don't you think? Yet your talking like they would've helped her claims..wrong....and Again there was zero mention of these so called photos at the actual trial so yea try again..this time without pulling shyt out your ass.
why ? because it's not in your notes. you already have your mind up about pac's rape case, ms Jackson lied, pac is innocent, he was set up. i get it, you keep talking about ms Jackson testimony, i dont care about her statement, because at the end of the day, like i told you,everything hinges on his story, Tupac Shakur is on trial. pac defense team was weak and so was their presentation. he had to convince a jury pool that consist of women that he did not harm this woman in anyway. telling this jury that these accusation is coming from a place of jealously was amateurish at best. it also didn't help his case that he had sex with her multiple times, his road manager got oral sex from her, and on top of that haitian jack pull down her clothes and touch her against her consent . how this look to the jury is that pac and his cohorts regarded her as a groupie and not as a person.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
that n*gga didnt call her

where does Haitian Jack fit into all this
get this= haitian jack was being represented by Paul Brenner an attorney closey associated with police association union. in other words, this lawyer has pull with a lot of these judges including the one presiding over pac cases

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1.Oh okay, but Pac also sent for her according to her story two other times or so before the rape.
2.She slipped up and almost said she knew them then corrected herself at 4:30 in part 2 of the video.
3.True but it's incorrect to put that pic up when that's not her.

:yeshrug:

ayanna saying they hooked up 2 or 3 times after the 1st night was news to me
i dont think she almost slipped up by saying she knew them - i think she just not an articulate/well spoken person

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dont make me neg u my guy. Lol. This is just ridiculous at this point. Matter fact. Just look at the chick u posted’s comment section. Shorty in that video was an idiot and u are as well for postin that dumb shyt. If u knew ANYTHING about the case u would know how many times she switched her story up. Lol. Again. Chill bro. We know u hate Pac. But this is too much.

giphy.gif

breh

you say the female vid blogger is an idiot BUT you dont say why she’s an idiot

and again, i never said i 100% co sign her vid ((I SAID SHE MADE A HELLVA JOB BREAKING THIS DOWN))

you keep saying ayanna switched her story up BUT you haven't specified anything
i don't question your intentions cause i fukks with Rob Mariott whom said ayanna had holes in her story from way back then ((i just haven't heard anybody break these so-called holes/switching stories up))

and again and again - i never said pac raped ayanna... i said either
he did her dirty by leaving her with wolves
or
his peoples did him dirty by barging in like he was sheep

jackson35

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

breh

you say the female vid blogger is an idiot BUT you dont say why she’s an idiot

and again, i never said i 100% co sign her vid ((I SAID SHE MADE A HELLVA JOB BREAKING THIS DOWN))

you keep saying ayanna switched her story up BUT you haven't specified anything
i don't question your intentions cause i fukks with Rob Mariott whom said ayanna had holes in her story from way back then ((i just haven't heard anybody break these so-called holes/switching stories up))

and again and again - i never said pac raped ayanna... i said either
he did her dirty by leaving her with wolves
or
his peoples did him dirty by barging in like he was sheep
the sad part is everyone thinks his version of what happen that night made him look like a choir boy,