VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
u don't know anything about the case, why the fukk would i quote u? 1 it was pac's hotel room, 2 ms jackson was his guest. 3 haitian jack and his crew was his guest. 4 in a nut shell pac was responsible for whatever happens in that suite period. if pac did not raped this women, then who is the jury supposed to believe did if he won't give anybody up?
nikka shut up. Proof of the bruises. Give me proof or shut the fukk up. Cause I can prove everything I been saying. Like I said u already got caught lying about his convo with Jada. Ur a liar fam. And Pac didnt see anyone rape shorty. Who he supposed to point fingers at? Everybody who was there was already picked up. Its just that they all got off. And the main one who supposedly raped her got off scott free. Yet Pac went to jail. Like I said before. There was NO evidence of rape fam.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
u don't know anything about the case, why the fukk would i quote u? 1 it was pac's hotel room, 2 ms jackson was his guest. 3 haitian jack and his crew was his guest. 4 in a nut shell pac was responsible for whatever happens in that suite period. if pac did not raped this women, then who is the jury supposed to believe did if he won't give anybody up?

You the worst type of fakkit.

And this hoe is definitely lying. I'm kinda glad that Vlad put this out because anybody that watches this that was on the fence now KNOWS this bytch a liar. Good job, Vlad.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

And this hoe is definitely lying. I'm kinda glad that Vlad put this out because anybody that watches this that was on the fence now KNOWS this bytch a liar. Good job, Vlad.
nikka gotta be a homo. What kinda stand up black man literally TRIES to pin a rape on a nikka?

Kogami

Pro
Daps
Way before.

If he's innocent he should come out and clear things up while everyone is talking about the subject. Considering the vlad interviews have been coming out for a week and he's still silent that's suspicious to me.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
After watching that last part it seems like she had it in for 2pac. If you got raped by multiple people wouldn’t you want all of them to be punished? I think she’s not all there mentally. And honestly I’m not even sure if she was raped at all now.

Also Vlad said he talked to Jack lol. If it was an interview he needs to release that

jackson35

Banned
Daps

i'm the worst??????? what kind of a man is going to a rich rapper a pass for letting a bunch of dudes manhandle her? pac already told vibe that she was assaulted, the only thing that disagree on is that he is responsible. if this was your daughter, would you give tupac a pass?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
nikka shut up. Proof of the bruises. Give me proof or shut the fukk up. Cause I can prove everything I been saying. Like I said u already got caught lying about his convo with Jada. Ur a liar fam. And Pac didnt see anyone rape shorty. Who he supposed to point fingers at? Everybody who was there was already picked up. Its just that they all got off. And the main one who supposedly raped her got off scott free. Yet Pac went to jail. Like I said before. There was NO evidence of rape fam.
you don't know shyt about the case, pac told vibe magaine his side of the story sober, and he did not come off innocent, your talk from a perspective of a fan, im talking from a perspective of a human being, you would not be talking this shyt if it was your daughter.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
you don't know shyt about the case, pac told vibe magaine his side of the story sober, and he did not come off innocent, your talk from a perspective of a fan, im talking from a perspective of a human being, you would not be talking this shyt if it was your daughter.
Ur speaking from the perspective of an idiot without common sense. Receipts from the bruises or shut the fukk up. I have women that are really close to me and in my family who have been brutally raped. U need to get a clue fam.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You cats gotta stop going back and forth with that weirdo brehs.

@spliz in particular this dude claims his family knows/does business with/manages Rakim. Never showed any proof. I called him out on it and he ducked the thread.

Then he popped up in The Film Room talking about "I'm connected in Hollywood, I got info on that Black Panther movie"....cats asked him for a pic of his screening pass....pics from the premiere....literally any proof whatsoever....again, he ducked the thread. I even offered to 0 out his neg rep if he could prove he wasn't lying. Dude came with a bunch of nonsense and deflection so I banned him from the thread.

Booth mods need to look into shyt like this, he seems like a pathological liar.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You cats gotta stop going back and forth with that weirdo brehs.

@spliz in particular this dude claims his family knows/does business with/manages Rakim. Never showed any proof. I called him out on it and he ducked the thread.

Then he popped up in The Film Room talking about "I'm connected in Hollywood, I got info on that Black Panther movie"....cats asked him for a pic of his screening pass....pics from the premiere....literally any proof whatsoever....again, he ducked the thread. I even offered to 0 out his neg rep if he could prove he wasn't lying. Dude came with a bunch of nonsense and deflection so I banned him from the thread.

Booth mods need to look into shyt like this, he seems like a pathological liar.

Fred.
nikkas a clear liar. But NOW I REALLY wanna know who he is if he saying he got business ties with Rakim. If thats the case I would recognize him. If it dont check out I KNOW he lyin.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas a clear liar. But NOW I REALLY wanna know who he is if he saying he got business ties with Rakim. If thats the case I would recognize him. If it dont check out I KNOW he lyin.

Let me pull up the exact quotes, give me a sec.

Fred.