VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
After watching the series since the first day it has dropped, as a huge Pac fan, and all the recent information that has come out in just the last year, I think we can start painting a cleaere picture around his life. It's obvious she is not consistent, but based on what I can tell, she knows she crossed that line 25 years ago and has to stick to her guns concerning the incident.

Regretting the decision half way through the action, is what the debate will always be. Pac admitted to what he felt he could've changed, but she was admant about being raped. It's obvious given the current climate around metoo, she felt comfortable enough to come out and tell her "version". It's clear Pac didn't rape her, but under the current trend, she can argue she was assulted. Goes back to the Aziz thing.

This was the domino that started everything for Pac. And his much of his life being the stuff of a Greek tragedy, it should be as much of a cautionary tale. At the end of the day, these were two young people, who placed themselves in these situations. Whether or not she was looking for fame, I'm sure an Oprah interview would have yielded a much higher pay day and more sympathy from the femisnit crowd, as opposed to the culture vulture that Vlad is. Instead she chose to speak on it through an urban forum, which she has to know will not be on her side given the man's legacy, and the holes in her story.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sad part is everyone thinks his version of what happen that night made him look like a choir boy,
thats the saddest thing about this thread lol
nikkas is arguing with themselves because i haven't seen anyone in here say that they think pac raped her
theres a shytload of evidence from PAC'S STORY ALONE, that proves she was sexually harrassed that night in some fashion
period, and that shyt ain't cool

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:yeshrug:

ayanna saying they hooked up 2 or 3 times after the 1st night was news to me
i dont think she almost slipped up by saying she knew them - i think she just not an articulate/well spoken person
Watch again, she said they had sex 2 or three times that night then she said she hung out with Pac like two or three times before the actual incident of the rape and sound unsure if they had sex when they hung out before saying no. I mixed things up cause she said they fukked two or three times the first night then she said they hung out two or three times.

As for the slip, I think it's a slip up because she totally redirected what she was going to say. It's clear as day...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The thing that gets me n I have to give it up to vlad was near the end ov part 6 where he was saying wat pac,fuller, hatian jack were giving n for someone like her who was raped I would want to know exactly what happened n wat the sentence was for each individual but other then pacs sentence she’s on some ... :yeshrug: I have no clue tip ...:comeon:..... hatian jack and the shady dark-skinned nikka named rick were the actual rapists acording to her rick never was found n jack paid 1gs n never faced no jail n her answer was if she ok with that is “ I got no answer for that “ :gucci: Am not really 1 to believe conspiracies n all that type ov shyt but I have to say something ain’t right about all that :sas2:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:

im still trying to find out the major differences between his & her story
the difference is this, tupac thinks treating ms jackson like this is normal simply because he has money, he's famous, as a result he thinks sharing this woman with this wolves is normal and within tradition of being tupac shakur, the rapper, actor, icon. groupie in a court of law is look upon as a victim in the world of a tupac shakur

jackson35

Banned
Daps
thats the saddest thing about this thread lol
nikkas is arguing with themselves because i haven't seen anyone in here say that they think pac raped her
theres a shytload of evidence from PAC'S STORY ALONE, that proves she was sexually harrassed that night in some fashion
period, and that shyt ain't cool
if pac was put on the stand and told jury of eight women that he though that Ms Jackson was nothing but a bytch and a groupie, he would be doing serious time. his whole defense was that she mad that he was seeing another woman and that's where these allegation comes from.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Watch again, she said they had sex 2 or three times that night then she said she hung out with Pac like two or three times before the actual incident of the rape and sound unsure if they had sex when they hung out before saying no. I mixed things up cause she said they fukked two or three times thefirst night then she said they hung out two or three times.

As for the slip, I think it's a slip up because she totally redirected what she was going to say. It's clear as day...

:francis:

honestly speaking,
i think she kinda ditzy not the brightest female out here... which makes sense cause these types are so naive & dingy they dont know any better
i mean she was 19 at the time & any female with a half of brain should’ve known its not a good look for her to come thru dolo to a rapper/actor suite with a bunch of his boyz up there smoking & drinking (
she should have told man-man she was gonna bring 2 or 3 of her girlfriends so they could all party)
they could have came thru... all got high... ayanna & pac went to the bedroom to do their thing.... her friends entertain dem wolves
and most likey none of this shyt would have happen

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

honestly speaking,
i think she kinda ditzy not the brightest female out here... which makes sense cause these types are so naive & dingy they dont know any better
i mean she was 19 at the time & any female with a half of brain should’ve known its not a good look for her to come thru dolo to a rapper/actor suite with a bunch of his boyz up there smoking & drinking (
she should have told man-man she was gonna bring 2 or 3 of her girlfriends so they could all party)
they could have came thru... all got high... ayanna & pac went to the bedroom to do their thing.... her friends entertain dem wolves

Facts, not to blame her cause if she got raped then that's horrible no matter what happened but she could have used better judgement. Pac also should have stopped it to be honest but I don't think he raped her and her not caring about the actual rapist getting off is a major red flag.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

honestly speaking,

Where’s the proof she was raped? Gimme dat. Or fukk outta here. Aint NO female ive EVER met that got raped would act like this shorty did in the video. That shyt aint just “ditzy”. bytch is LYING fam. And u nikkas is coming up with every excuse in the book to excuse her for the shyt. Next thing u know yall gonna be saying she’s retarded. Shorty is 45 years old. Aint that much ditz in the world for u to not give a fukk what happened with the men that apparently gang raped her. Yall nikkas is comin off just as crazy as that bytch. And yall supposed to be nikkas. What kinda real nikka reaches to TRY to pin a rape on a nikka? :what: Regardless of how much evidence stacks AGAINST that fact.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
pac and his road manager didn't take the stand to answer ms james question about what happen because everybody knows that would have been a disaster.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Watching these videos now, on the one they are talking about the trial now.

The story she tells here doesn't match up exactly with other accounts attributed to her. Memory is tricky enough to create differences tellling the same story years apart though.

She is clearly still very angry at him and blames him for mistreating her. It's strange that she doesn't seem angry at anyone else involved in the situation. That lends credence to the scorned woman narrative. She's mad that he tossed her like garbage after having his way with her I.e. "Get this bytch out of here".

She's clear about her clothes being torn, Tupac claimed nothing was torn. Yes they put her in a robe but thats cause her clothes are evidence. Were they torn up? That kind of evidence is how you see who's telling the truth. They don't say what the real deal was here, but Tupac was vocal about there being no physical evidence during the trial.

Vlad asked the wrong question a lot of the time. Also Tupac was not convicted of sexual assault as the text at the start of the videos says, it was sexual abuse, a lesser charge.

Her denial of being connected to the Quad shooting seems wildly unbelievable from a body language / facial expressions angle. Maybe I'm biased but that stuck out like crazy just now. I'd bet on her being connected to that incident or at least having some inside info about it after watching that exchange.

She clams to have gone through therapy and forgiven him but is in denial about experiencing emotions connected to the event and Pac himself. Maybe she thinks it's a bad look to be like "I'm happy he's dead" or wishing other negative thoughts towards him.

She's not being 100% honest, that much is clear. Tupac by his own admission treated her poorly after she freaked the crew, and maybe Rick/Trevor did assault her, but I don't believe Tupac committed a crime here. Certainly not rape. That Rick/Trevor was "never apprehended" is extremely suspicious. Not to mention Jack getting a police lawyer and Pac being the only one to do serious time behind this.

This whole thing reeks of COINTELPRO. Babez said in his interview about this, Pac was coming and they knew it.

Kogami

Pro
Daps

The last few parts have been a waste of time, one sentence answers to everything.

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Watching these videos now, on the one they are talking about the trial now.

The story she tells here doesn't match up exactly with other accounts attributed to her. Memory is tricky enough to create differences tellling the same story years apart though.

She is clearly still very angry at him and blames him for mistreating her. It's strange that she doesn't seem angry at anyone else involved in the situation. That lends credence to the scorned woman narrative. She's mad that he tossed her like garbage after having his way with her I.e. "Get this bytch out of here".

She's clear about her clothes being torn, Tupac claimed nothing was torn. Yes they put her in a robe but thats cause her clothes are evidence. Were they torn up? That kind of evidence is how you see who's telling the truth. They don't say what the real deal was here, but Tupac was vocal about there being no physical evidence during the trial.

Vlad asked the wrong question a lot of the time. Also Tupac was not convicted of sexual assault as the text at the start of the videos says, it was sexual abuse, a lesser charge.

Her denial of being connected to the Quad shooting seems wildly unbelievable from a body language / facial expressions angle. Maybe I'm biased but that stuck out like crazy just now. I'd bet on her being connected to that incident or at least having some inside info about it after watching that exchange.

She clams to have gone through therapy and forgiven him but is in denial about experiencing emotions connected to the event and Pac himself. Maybe she thinks it's a bad look to be like "I'm happy he's dead" or wishing other negative thoughts towards him.

She's not being 100% honest, that much is clear. Tupac by his own admission treated her poorly after she freaked the crew, and maybe Rick/Trevor did assault her, but I don't believe Tupac committed a crime here. Certainly not rape. That Rick/Trevor was "never apprehended" is extremely suspicious. Not to mention Jack getting a police lawyer and Pac being the only one to do serious time behind this.

This whole thing reeks of COINTELPRO. Babez said in his interview about this, Pac was coming and they knew it.

you have to understand something about pac and his peers in hip hop and fame. this type of behavior is normal to men who'a ass is kiss, bodyguards, access to millions, dating movie stars who want your baby, you can't trust his perception of what happens here because treating woman like shyt has become tradition in the industry. pac at a certain point was not just a ordinary black man anymore, he was a hip hop superstar that can get with a lot more things then you. just keep that in mind

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
you have to understand something about pac and his peers in hip hop and fame. this type of behavior is normal to men who'a ass is kiss, bodyguards, access to millions, dating movie stars who want your baby, you can't trust his perception of what happens here because treating woman like shyt has become tradition in the industry. pac at a certain point was not just a ordinary black man anymore, he was a hip hop superstar that can get with a lot more things then you. just keep that in mind

Yeah, celebrities get treated different.

What the fukk does that have to do with her lying?