VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: this nikka has NO idea what he talkin bout. His brother ALONE kills all that noise he spewing. This dude is a certified clown! This is ALL I needed to see.

I figured. :manny:

One thing alone wouldn't really be a red flag for me but that Rakim shyt happened then like 2-3 days later he was claiming to be at the "Black Panther" premiere.

Fred.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You cats gotta stop going back and forth with that weirdo brehs.

@spliz in particular this dude claims his family knows/does business with/manages Rakim. Never showed any proof. I called him out on it and he ducked the thread.

Then he popped up in The Film Room talking about "I'm connected in Hollywood, I got info on that Black Panther movie"....cats asked him for a pic of his screening pass....pics from the premiere....literally any proof whatsoever....again, he ducked the thread. I even offered to 0 out his neg rep if he could prove he wasn't lying. Dude came with a bunch of nonsense and deflection so I banned him from the thread.

Booth mods need to look into shyt like this, he seems like a pathological liar.

Fred.

Thanks for the validity hex. Always on point :salute:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Ur speaking from the perspective of an idiot without common sense. Receipts from the bruises or shut the fukk up. I have women that are really close to me and in my family who have been brutally raped. U need to get a clue fam.
ok cool if you have fam that was a victim of this then why are you hostile toward me? why would i have pics of ms jackson breast with scratches and bruises? you want those pics go ask his attorney. i'm not calling people names over a motherfukker who not hesitate to scream and curse at your momma if she ask for a autograph on a bad day. bottom line i don't have a problem with you or anybody else not believe her story even though confirm to vibe that she was violated by these dude who he claim were not his homies, me personally, i don't care if you happen to be a artist that i like, if you violated my family, we have a problem.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:yeshrug:
i dunno who she is but i gotta say she did a hellva job breaking this down

Why do an analysis video when she ain't even watch all the parts. That's backwards.

The people who knew Pac speaking on it I could understand but cmon.

Also she got a few things wrong, one was Tupac sent for her on a few occasions according to the Ayanna's side of the story but to say he fukked her three times is not the right way of saying it. Two was that Ayanna may have knew them cause she slips and alludes to the fact she may have knew them at 4:30 in part of the interview. Three, she has the wrong picture up and the girl in that picture is not Ayanna.

With that said I did see the interview with Nikki D where Star is interviewing her the other day but I didn't put two and two together. She did a good point putting it out. As I said before Tupac also would run trains on brawds but that doesn't mean he raped Ayanna. All in all I feel Pac may be innocent the more of this interview I see.

P.S Why does she talk like she a female b-girl or rapper stuck in 95? She got Mc Lyte syndrome :russ: Just joking.

jackson35

Banned
Daps

@spliz in particular this dude claims his family knows/does business with/manages Rakim. Never showed any proof. I called him out on it and he ducked the thread.

Then he popped up in The Film Room talking about "I'm connected in Hollywood, I got info on that Black Panther movie"....cats asked him for a pic of his screening pass....pics from the premiere....literally any proof whatsoever....again, he ducked the thread. I even offered to 0 out his neg rep if he could prove he wasn't lying. Dude came with a bunch of nonsense and deflection so I banned him from the thread.

Fred.
i'm a liar because i sign a nda that prevent me from talking about the film and giving away spoilers? you go ahead and sign confidentially agreement and then break it and see see what happens. Monique is about find that out right now, showing private emails and nda agreements on the internet and then think you want get into trouble

jackson35

Banned
Daps

Fred.
what weird is ya'll on fanboy shyt and refuse to believe that tupac made bad judgement call on all levels

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
i'm a liar because i sign a nda that prevent me from talking about the film and giving away spoilers? you go ahead and sign confidentially agreement and then break it and see see what happens. Monique is about find that out right now, showing private emails and nda agreements on the internet and then think you want get into trouble
:mjlol: @ nda. That's the best you can come up with?
Who asked you to talk about details of the movie at all? All you had to do was post 1 picture to show you were in the building and you couldn't do that because
giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

what weird is ya'll on fanboy shyt and refuse to believe that tupac made bad judgement call on all levels

No you're a liar because you're a fukking liar. It's not hard to understand. You could've posted pics from the premiere, which you claimed to go to. You could've posted pics of your screening pass, which you claimed to go to. An NDA wouldn't affect either of those things.

Instead you came with more bullshyt excuses so I banned your attention seeking ass from the thread.

You're the same clown that claimed your family knew Rakim....guess what, @spliz actually knows Rakim.

And unlike you he can prove it. So keep it moving before we expose your dumb ass.

Fred.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
No you're a liar because you're a fukking liar. It's not hard to understand. You could've posted pics from the premiere, which you claimed to go to. You could've posted pics of your screening pass, which you claimed to go to. An NDA wouldn't affect either of those things.

Instead you came with more bullshyt excuses so I banned your attention seeking ass from the thread.

You're the same clown that claimed your family knew Rakim....guess what, @spliz actually knows Rakim.

And unlike you he can prove it. So keep it moving before we expose your dumb ass.

Fred.
you didn't expose anything my family grew up in the biz,rakim managment team are clients of mine. this bullshyt of your started because you believe that rakim travels with hardcore street dudes that can't be fukk with, i challenge that belief and you got a problem with it. this is where this shyt stems from

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
VLAD trapped dat hoe at the end.....

Henchman was never put on trial (but she say he was involved)

Pac other homie got 4 months probation for sexual misconduct (but she say he was the ONLY one who didn't rape her)

Pac got charged for sexual misconduct & got hit with 1-4 years

Jack had a separate trial & paid a 1,000 fine & never did time ( but she say he was involved)
dude jimmy henchman wasn’t even involved or there during this event ... the nikka she is referring to is this rick nikka Trevor aka rick .. that she said the police said was never caught ... hatian jacks supose hitman according to Tupac .... henchman had no involvement in this rape case ....

jackson35

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: @ nda. That's the best you can come up with?
Who asked you to talk about details of the movie at all? All you had to do was post 1 picture to show you were in the building and you couldn't do that because
giphy.gif
what details?? all i told told ya'll is go check this film out it' a good film

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
rape has nothing to do with sex. none of you know why pac got convicted
I think in my opinion it was like vlad said kinda like the “oj situation “ we not gona get you on this “ getting off with shooting 2 off duty cops “ but we defffo gona get you on this “ sexual assault/rape situation” I think regardless wat happened Tupac been the main figure with his celebrity status was gona get the worse case ... like OJ the nikka that had the gun on nikkas in the hotel room didn’t serve much time .... I could be wrong but that’s just my 2 cents

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you didn't expose anything my family grew up in the biz,rakim managment team are clients of mine. this bullshyt of your started because you believe that rakim travels with hardcore street dudes that can't be fukk with, i challenge that belief and you got a problem with it. this is where this shyt stems from
:what: this nikka has NO idea what he talkin bout. His brother ALONE kills all that noise he spewing. This dude is a certified clown! This is ALL I needed to see.

@jackson35 he actually knows Rakim and said you're a liar and a clown. And unlike you, he can actually prove he knows him.

So again....what the fukk are you talking about?

Fred.