VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
1. Pac can’t refute any of this...foh

2. I hate when hoes put on the white valley girl voice they learned from “Beverly Hills 90210” and act innocent and naive......bytch you kissed his dikk on a dance floor(and how you even get in his VIP, you knew someone:stopitslime:)....then you waited for him to pull out to even do that....again foh

3. She got “crazy deceiving bytch” eyes and she actin like she don’t recall when we all know this is likely the highlight of ya life. I remember live shyt that happened further back in my own...once again foh

4. Pac fukked up thinkin he was so big and loved he didn’t need to use his third eye....

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
how you get "raped" but ain't no signs of rape, these nikkas was making love or something?! foh...:laff:

how you dont know the results of the rape kit?!:laff:

Pac fukked you multiple times but NOW he gon rape you?! :laff:

how Pac get the max for "forcibly touching the buttocks" NOT RAPE but Haitian Jack & them other nikkas get off?! but i thought it was a "gang rape"?! :laff:

GET THIS LYING bytch OUTTA HERE!!! :camby:

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
No signs of rape or forced entry in the rape kit. There was zero evidence of rape. Get over it fukkboy. Pac got convicted for touchin the girl’s ass. And sentence he even caught for that was too harsh.
HA that shows how much you know= she had bruise and scratches on her breast and it was photograph. the person your looking to blame that got pac really fukk was his lawyers. pac had three lawyers working this case and they put one witness on the stand and she was not even in the room when all of this occurred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
HA that shows how much you know= she had bruise and scratches on her breast and it was photograph. the person your looking to blame that got pac really fukk was his lawyers. pac had three lawyers working this case and they put one witness on the stand and she was not even in the room when all of this occurred.
Im not responding to u anymore. U been lying thruout this whole thread. I already called u out on the Jada lie. Dont quote me no more chump.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Im not responding to u anymore. U been lying thruout this whole thread. I already called u out on the Jada lie. Dont quote me no more chump.
u don't know anything about the case, why the fukk would i quote u? 1 it was pac's hotel room, 2 ms jackson was his guest. 3 haitian jack and his crew was his guest. 4 in a nut shell pac was responsible for whatever happens in that suite period. if pac did not raped this women, then who is the jury supposed to believe did if he won't give anybody up?

Kogami

Pro
Daps
Bro im not even positive she got raped at all. If she did. She wouldve been more mad at them. On top of that. If she was gang raped. There wouldve been SOME results of that in the rape kit. There was zero signs a rape ever occured and she also said she didnt know the results of the rape kit. My nikka do u know how ridiculous that is?

On one hand I don't think she was raped at all because of what you just said, on the other hand Jack/Rick/Fuller etc are suspiciously quiet and haven't come out and said they're innocent. Really hard to say.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm so glad Pac had the heart to mention nikkas like Hatian Jack and Jimmy Henchman on wax before he died. We probably never would've knew their involvement in all the bullshyt if he didn't call them out. Them NY nikkas was so shook of them dudes they probably never would've said shyt.

Last edited: