VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been in a couple of those situations
none of went down like that pac situation lol
that shyt sounded foul as fukk
pac probably had situations like that before
but not with overly aggressive nikkas like that
he lost control of the situation and was scared to step in

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas."

what does this statement mean to you bruh? lol
nikka. It could mean alot of things. He felt it was a set up. So who the fukk gets a nikka set up with a REAL RAPE? He was basically expressing how the nikka Jack was vague about what happened and didnt give him a straight answer. Mind u. She said she was forcefully raped by nikkas. But there was ZERO evidence that she was actually raped. Literally NONE fam. All they had to go off of was her shaky ass testimony. This is the type of shyt Pac was saying to the Judge.

Pac’s lawyer was Michael Warren. A VERY respected lawyer at the time. And he felt Haitian Jack was an informant and that the situation was a set up and he brought it to Pac’s attention. Pac’s sentence was extremely harsh for the crime he get sentenced for and his bail was extremely high. The case was inconsistent as hell. His co defendants had court appointed lawyers and got off. Shorty’s case was wild inconsistent. It went from him raping her. To 4 dudes forcing her to give them head. To him sexually harrassing her. The case was all over the fukkin place. He got released when there was new evidence found that was damning to her case. Yet the police department said the “lost” it. The fukk?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. It could mean alot of things. He felt it was a set up. So who the fukk gets a nikka set up with a REAL RAPE? He was basically expressing how the nikka Jack was vague about what happened and didnt give him a straight answer. Mind u. She said she was forcefully raped by nikkas. But there was ZERO evidence that she was actually raped. Literally NONE fam. All they had to go off of was her shaky ass testimony. This is the type of shyt Pac was saying to the Judge.

Pac’s lawyer was Michael Warren. A VERY respected lawyer at the time. And he felt Haitian Jack was an informant and that the situation was a set up and he brought it to Pac’s attention. Pac’s sentence was extremely harsh for the crime he get sentenced for and his bail was extremely high. The case was inconsistent as hell. His co defendants had court appointed lawyers and got off. Shorty’s case was wild inconsistent. It went from him raping her. To 4 dudes forcing her to give them head. To him sexually harrassing her. The case was all over the fukkin place. He got released when there was new evidence found that was damning to her case. Yet the police department said the “lost” it. The fukk?

bro a typically response if pac asked that question and nothing happened would of been "i dunno, she started tripping out for no reason" or " i have no idea bro, she was loving the d but then she woke up and started acting crazy.
not "too many nikkas , and you know, Rick was getting crazy"

you're complicating shyt and going all over the place

my point is very simple. she was sexually harassed in some fashion that night. if not by pac, then by the other nikkas in the room. its as simple as that.

she did not have a consensual gang bang and den just start flipping out for no reason

there was no "set up" bro:snoop:

dis nikka pac think everything is a set up and yall take it as gospel:pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Timestamp 1:07:00 and let it go until about 1:12:00

This is his lawyer speaking about the case. People he knows speaking on it as well. Fam. Friends n all that. Theres another segment when his lawyer speaks about the fact he thinks Haitian Jack was an informant. And this aint some bullshyt lawyer saying this shyt. Watch this nikka. @seemorecizzy

truth2you

All Star
Daps

Tupac been known about hatian jack being foul, his cousin warned him(he shytted on him for it),Mike Tyson warned him, biggie warned him without going into detail, he wouldn't listen, so big just gave up being he was the one who would have to deal with these nikkas after pac left nyc. When are yall gonna see pac wasn't the image he was/is marketed as, and he created his own drama, aint no one fukked his shyt up but him, even on his last day!

Going by what Ayanna Jackson said in the part 4 interview, she said Charles fuller was the one talking to her after everything NOT Jack, so it sounds like Pac didn't want to put his people involved, and through jack under the rug by saying he was the one who did the talking to her. I know we are supposed to see pac a certain way, but it sounds like pac really would turn on you, and just become square when he got tired of being street. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

The more I listen to her, listen to pac, then see he changed his story up totally after the trial, in my mind he knew he was guilty of something foul. I would beat his ass for letting it happen to her, and saying "get this bytch out of here? It might not be a law for it, but he was a sucker for that alone!

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Tupac been known about hatian jack being foul, his cousin warned him(he shytted on him for it),Mike Tyson warned him, biggie warned him without going into detail, he wouldn't listen, so big just gave up being he was the one who would have to deal with these nikkas after pac left nyc. When are yall gonna see pac wasn't the image he was/is marketed as, and he created his own drama, aint no one fukked his shyt up but him, even on his last day!

Going by what Ayanna Jackson said in the part 4 interview, she said Charles fuller was the one talking to her after everything NOT Jack, so it sounds like Pac didn't want to put his people involved, and through jack under the rug by saying he was the one who did the talking to her. I know we are supposed to see pac a certain way, but it sounds like pac really would turn on you, and just become square when he got tired of being street. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

The more I listen to her, listen to pac, then see he changed his story up totally after the trial, in my mind he knew he was guilty of something foul. I would beat his ass for letting it happen to her, and saying "get this bytch out of here? It might not be a law for it, but he was a sucker for that alone!

nikka shut up. So now u know better than the people who were involved in his case? And dont quote me no more wit ya fukkboi logic. U taking words n shyt out of context and u obscuring facts. DONT quote me no more my nikka.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
nikka shut up. So now u know better than the people who were involved in his case? And dont quote me no more wit ya fukkboi logic. U taking words n shyt out of context and u obscuring facts. DONT quote me no more my nikka.
I see you can't beat the argument so you curse me out, instead of proving me wrong, over another MAN!

I see you wish you were juggling pacs balls in heaven, right?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I see you can't beat the argument so you curse me out, instead of proving me wrong, over another MAN!

I see you wish you were juggling pacs balls in heaven, right?
My nikka I done posted video n all kinda shyt. Im not REARGUING the same shyt wit u when u obviously twist shyt around on some fukkboi shyt. I didnt call u a name. I said u on some bullshyt. Which is facts. Im actually chillin bout to eat some food so im def not mad. At all. I really could care less what u think about Pac. Just dont quote me wit the bullshyt. :manny:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
My nikka I done posted video n all kinda shyt. Im not REARGUING the same shyt wit u when u obviously twist shyt around on some fukkboi shyt. I didnt call u a name. I said u on some bullshyt. Which is facts. Im actually chillin bout to eat some food so im def not mad. At all. I really could care less what u think about Pac. Just dont quote me wit the bullshyt. :manny:
:comeon:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
this whole thing about Haitian jack been an informant is rumours .... was he shady .. yes a lot of gangsters are .... if he was an informant his ass would still be in the USA telling or nikkas .... but as soon as he bust his gun that the police knew about on someone they found an excuse to get rid of him from the USA now living in d.p n can’t return to the USA. That doesn’t sound like an informant .... just cause pac or his cousin said jack was 1 don’t make it true .....there isn’t any paperwork to prove he was either ... pac was just mad that he got his case separated from pacs .... jimmy henchman has paperwork on him tho I’ve seen it myself his plug from Cali was snitching so jimmy snitched on them ..... king tut is a stand up nikka by all accounts He wasn’t even involved in all this mess not the rape or the 94 set up

How do you know he was really in Dominican Republic? And if he is, how do you know he's not well paid, and living good down there from his dirty work? I don't even believe that whole conspiracy of Haitian Jack being an informant. I'm just saying, people that do dirty work for the government either get killed, or get their minds fukked up , or get paid to shut up, or get paid + a threat to kill them and their family... a whole lot of shyt happens.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
How do you know he was really in Dominican Republic? And if he is, how do you know he's not well paid, and living good down there from his dirty work? I don't even believe that whole conspiracy of Haitian Jack being an informant. I'm just saying, people that do dirty work for the government either get killed, or get their minds fukked up , or get paid to shut up, or get paid + a threat to kill them and their family... a whole lot of shyt happens.
Jack is in D.R. He is chilling like he never did anything wrong, and getting money:

I'm not saying Jack was an informant, but tons of informants get paid by the government, even at the local level, and live good. They don't do time for their crimes. I remember there was a site I used to go to exposing snitches in different states. There were all types, and they were getting paid! Some would just make cases on innocent people, and the police would let it happen!

This video is a must watch about an agent who broke up the black power movement.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Just watched part 4 this bytch ditzy as shyt god damn

And for all y’all speaking on evidence that came at during trial where are y’all getting this information from?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Just watched part 4 this bytch ditzy as shyt god damn

And for all y’all speaking on evidence that came at during trial where are y’all getting this information from?
Pac did say she was ditzy, but he used another word, i think he said dumpy. that makes me see pac even more in a bad light, because he knew she was a scatter brain, star struck, and easy to manipulate, yet he left her alone with nikkas who could care less about being good people, and he knew this! Remember, this happened right around the time of "keep your head up", so he was wrong in my eyes, BIG TIME!

As far as my posts, I'm not saying there was evidence, I'm going by the fact that pac gave a totally different defense in the trial then he gave vibe when he was locked up. that says to me he knew he was guilty of something. Plus, his story sounds just like Ayanna Jackson's, but he said it was jack talking to him, but she said in the part 4 of vlad's interview it was Charles Fuller doing it. She even admitted Charles Fuller never raped her, and tried to care for her, it sounds like pac didn't fukk with jack anymore so he just through him under the bus.