VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Nah u dont care about facts. U care about hearsay. Lol. Since when was a nikka sayin some shyt more valid than a hospital report, police report, and the words coming out of the victim’s mouth? Point blank is none of us was there but the info proving that he got shot multiple times. Mixed with the COMMON SENSE of a fukkin stick up favors the fact he got shot more than once than any of the shyt u saying. Same way u got nikkas saying he only shot himself. There’s people that were around him who also verify his bullet wounds. So.... :manny:. Its fine if u dont believe he got shot multiple times. Just dont run around acting like it’s fact when it’s just hearsay.
You can’t front though as much as pac said he got shot 5 times and as many interviews as he did he never showed any of his bullet wounds

Same thing with 50

I remember watching some Game dvd where Game actually showed his bullet wounds

Not sure if he showed the one that pierced his heart though :mjlol:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
How do you know he was really in Dominican Republic? And if he is, how do you know he's not well paid, and living good down there from his dirty work? I don't even believe that whole conspiracy of Haitian Jack being an informant. I'm just saying, people that do dirty work for the government either get killed, or get their minds fukked up , or get paid to shut up, or get paid + a threat to kill them and their family... a whole lot of shyt happens.

Jack is in informant. That’s confirmed god

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nah u dont care about facts. U care about hearsay. Lol. Since when was a nikka sayin some shyt more valid than a hospital report, police report, and the words coming out of the victim’s mouth? Point blank is none of us was there but the info proving that he got shot multiple times. Mixed with the COMMON SENSE of a fukkin stick up favors the fact he got shot more than once than any of the shyt u saying. Same way u got nikkas saying he only shot himself. There’s people that were around him who also verify his bullet wounds. So.... :manny:. Its fine if u dont believe he got shot multiple times. Just dont run around acting like it’s fact when it’s just hearsay.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

breh

its 2 major, major problems with your post

1. your using the police & medical reports as being factual - when the police report never investigated the crime (pac didnt cooperate nor did anybody in his entourage)
the medical report - as i pervious said they were done well after the incident
BUT, what is extremely interesting is ignoring the word of the doctor that performed the surgery in real time (whom again NEVER SAID shyt ABOUT HIM HAVING MULTIPLE GUNNSHOTS, he clearly said one missile in his leg

im sorry
we all know who is the most credible in these terms
imma go with the words of the doctor that was there in real time & who saved his life over some medical report done well after that claims otherwise

2. hearsay ???

hearsay
[heer-sey]
noun
  1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.

2. an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.
adjective
  1. of, relating to, or characterized by hearsay: hearsay knowledge; a hearsay report.

randy big stretch walker - pac closes friend who standing to the left of pac
(said: pac & zane was the only nikkaz strapped... pac went for his gun & shot himself, then fell to the floor & dem nikkaz started kicking, spitting & pistol whipping pac - that was the only shot he heard)
isnt HEARSAY

freddie nickles - pac manager
who was standing in front of pac
(said: pac turned around, went for his gun, a shot went off, he got hit, then fell & blacked out for a second & when came back, them nikkaz was pistol whipping pac so he popped pac chain off & handed it to the robber to stop - doesn't recall any other shots)
isnt HEARSAY

dexter issac - the person jimmy hired to rob pac
who was standing a foot away by the elevator
(said: pac went for his gun & one of his goons JD grab pac hand when the gun went off, then pac fell to the floor then they started pistol whipping him, as lil cease came out the elevator flashes the gun in cease face tells him to go back upstairs, they take pac jewz & bounce... get back to the crib & jimmy mad as hell cause pac said they shot him - goes to paulie one of jimmy associates pull out his gun & his 2 goons guns puts all the bullets on the table to show their wasnt a single shot fired from none of their guns)
isnt HEARSAY

hearsay is the opinion/statement of what someone not directly involved

dem 3 nikkaz were directly involved which means its FACTS
NOT MY FACTS

THE ACTUAL FACTS

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just watched part 5, why the hell did Vlad not question her about the other guys...:hhh: She said she was glad Tupac was persecuted but the other folks if they even raped her got off. Jack was an informant, I don't know what happened to Fuller or the other guy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

breh

its 2 major, major problems with your post

1. your using the police & medical reports as being factual - when the police report never investigated the crime (pac didnt cooperate nor did anybody in his entourage)
the medical report - as i pervious said they were done well after the incident
BUT, what is extremely interesting is ignoring the word of the doctor that performed the surgery in real time (whom again NEVER SAID shyt ABOUT HIM HAVING MULTIPLE GUNNSHOTS, he clearly said one missile in his leg

im sorry
we all know who is the most credible in these terms
imma go with the words of the doctor that was there in real time & who saved his life over some medical report done well after that claims otherwise

2. hearsay ???

randy big stretch walker - pac closes friend who standing to the left of pac
(said: pac & zane was the only nikkaz strapped... pac went for his gun & shot himself, then fell to the floor & dem nikkaz started kicking, spitting & pistol whipping pac - that was the only shot he heard)
isnt HEARSAY

freddie nickles - pac manager
who was standing in front of pac
(said: pac turned around, went for his gun, a shot went off, he got hit, then fell & blacked out for a second & when came back, them nikkaz was pistol whipping pac so he popped pac chain off & handed it to the robber to stop - doesn't recall any other shots)
isnt HEARSAY

dexter issac - the person jimmy hired to rob pac
who was standing a foot away by the elevator
(said: pac went for his gun & one of his goons JD grab pac hand when the gun went off, then pac fell to the floor then they started pistol whipping him, as lil cease came out the elevator flashes the gun in cease face tells him to go back upstairs, they take pac jewz & bounce... get back to the crib & jimmy mad as hell cause pac said they shot him - goes to paulie one of jimmy associates pull out his gun & his 2 goons guns puts all the bullets on the table to show their wasnt a single shot fired from none of their guns)
isnt HEARSAY

hearsay is the opinion/statement of what someone not directly involved

dem 3 nikkaz were directly involved which means its FACTS
NOT MY FACTS

THE ACTUAL FACTS

nikka shut your dumb ass up.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
One thing I want to point out again:

At about 4 minutes 30 seconds in she does slip and it sounds like she says she been around Trevor and them before. I could be wrong, what y'all think?

even better she says "i been wit these..."