VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Kami

Banned
Daps
at the end of the day, pac use poor judgement on this one. if he was so tired he should have sent her home, i think this sister was set up
she wasnt set up..just around pacs entourage who were street nikkas. thats his bad judgement.

Kami

Banned
Daps
This is why Pac and even Pac’s lawyer felt that Jack was a govt informant and the shyt was a set up. Pac didnt come up with that theory out of thin air. The people on his legal team did. Pac also didnt get convicted of rape. There was not enough evidence and too many inconsistencies in shorty’s story. They pinned a bullshyt charge on him cause of his prior legal issues.
so let me get this straight jack was an informant.....

but Pac got bailed out 9 months into his sentence without even an overtun in the conviction. he was convicted and given 3 years i believe and magically bailed out after 9. the same pac who shot at two cops..any other black man would have been thrown under the jail. id say pac was the agent.

Kami

Banned
Daps
He had 5 bullet wounds at the time of the robbery (hospital record) and only one came from his gun, the other 4 had to from someone else.
yet in a recent documentary i forget who it was but a man who went to the studio with pac that night said he was shot ONCE.

hospital records also say once shot and it was to the groin area..rest were pistol whips to the face his label spinned as shots.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
so let me get this straight jack was an informant.....

but Pac got bailed out 9 months into his sentence without even an overtun in the conviction. he was convicted and given 3 years i believe and magically bailed out after 9. the same pac who shot at two cops..any other black man would have been thrown under the jail. id say pac was the agent.

He was granted bail pending his appeal on the sex abuse conviction

Kami

Banned
Daps
yall need to come to terms with some of the shyt you believed as kids.
i was the same way. i used to think pac shot at police officers, beat up the hughes brothers solo, got shot 5 times, was set up by the government for a rape case, and was killed because he was the second coming of malcolm x.

i even thought he was still alive because he died at 4:03 and released 7 day theory:russ:

but we grown adults now. the facts are there. most of these stories are lies or extreme fabrications

pac aint a superhero
just a great rapper that got caught up in some bullshyt for no logical reason\
\

but to his defense, he was just a kid when all of this shyt was happening. it is what it is
looking back i had to question the cop shootings and rape case. think they were both publicity stunts to push his career.

you cant shoot at cops..off duty or not and not be dealt with either by fellow officers or the law. he should have gotten the book thrown at him during the rape case..any other black man would have but he served 9 months and was bailed..aint even serve half the time.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Man this chick is laughing for most of part 4. Didn't know this was a laughing matter.