VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Pac did say she was ditzy, but he used another word, i think he said dumpy. that makes me see pac even more in a bad light, because he knew she was a scatter brain, star struck, and easy to manipulate, yet he left her alone with nikkas who could care less about being good people, and he knew this! Remember, this happened right around the time of "keep your head up", so he was wrong in my eyes, BIG TIME!

As far as my posts, I'm not saying there was evidence, I'm going by the fact that pac gave a totally different defense in the trial then he gave vibe when he was locked up. that says to me he knew he was guilty of something. Plus, his story sounds just like Ayanna Jackson's, but he said it was jack talking to him, but she said in the part 4 of vlad's interview it was Charles Fuller doing it. She even admitted Charles Fuller never raped her, and tried to care for her, it sounds like pac didn't fukk with jack anymore so he just through him under the bus.
Uh you do know ditzy and dumpy don’t mean the same thing right? And when he referred to her as dumpy he was talking about the way she looked.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Uh you do know ditzy and dumpy don’t mean the same thing right? And when he referred to her as dumpy he was talking about the way she looked.
Ok, but I'm still not sure if that's the word, I read the original article in 1995.

Going by how he described her, I always seen her as ditzy, and star struck, which is why when I saw her vlad interview it made sense, because I've dealt with girls like that before, and they come off just like her

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I went to look for the OG article, and he did say she was dumpy.

Reading it again, I think pac is telling the truth about how freaky she was on the dancefloor, because I used to party in NYC at that time, and when dancehall came on, girlsI didn't even know would love to use that to get my dikk hard, and I never danced face to face, I guess it was new to him because he said it was weird.

I think she thought she could freak him out, which it obviously worked, but he fukked up by letting them real street nikkas know, and not do anything to protect her because she was there for him.

She is probably changing her story about the dancefloor, because she knows people will think its her fault for being raped by trevor, and Jack, but for me I just see it as being freaky, I still think rape is wrong! I do know most won't see it like me, but she should still be honest about what happened on the dancefloor. I doubt pac did what she says, especially when Mike Tyson got locked up for rape at that time, and that was big to us back then because mike represented hip hop, so he was the first hip hop rape case.

kn83

All Star
Daps
yet in a recent documentary i forget who it was but a man who went to the studio with pac that night said he was shot ONCE.

hospital records also say once shot and it was to the groin area..rest were pistol whips to the face his label spinned as shots.

tupac-shooting-NY-1994.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see you can't beat the argument so you curse me out, instead of proving me wrong, over another MAN!

I see you wish you were juggling pacs balls in heaven, right?
nikka shut the fukk up, you speaking on emotions and gay shyt. End of the day bytch wasnt raped and has a faulty story.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yet in a recent documentary i forget who it was but a man who went to the studio with pac that night said he was shot ONCE.

hospital records also say once shot and it was to the groin area..rest were pistol whips to the face his label spinned as shots.
As the police searched for the gunmen who shot the entertainer at least four times in what they say appeared to be a robbery early Wednesday

Rapper, Shot and Convicted, Leaves Hospital for Secret Site

The "hopsital records" you talk about say he was shot more than once. Please give me a link that says otherwise. Tupac haters bring no facts to the table :russell:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up, you speaking on emotions and gay shyt. End of the day bytch wasnt raped and has a faulty story.
:jbhmm:I see you would rather his dikk in ya mouth, then juggle his balls like ya buddy there

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Becuz you know damn well medical reports show that Pac was shot 5 times.....oh no wait them doctors just must be lying trying to make it look like Pac took 5 and still shot the middle finger at them nikkas like "you ain't putting me down and you damn sure ain't shutting me up"

st4.jpg

Guess he shot his self in the head to trying to commit that? But wait it was only one shot fired right? So how he shoot him self in the groin and the head then? And honestly I don't think Pac's image can be smeared by Ayanna the jury said he didn't rape her, there was no evidence of rape and he did his time on a touching of the buttocks charge.

i dunno why we have to go thru this over and over and over
them medical reports that y’all keep using as an example was done well after the incident, weeks maybe months
as far doctors goes - what y’all dudes seem to ignore is the actual Doctor who saved his life Dr. Leon Pachter clearly stated he came to the hospital with a one-shot to his thigh with zero mentionings of any other gunshots wounds to his head, to his hand or to any other parts of his body
see below

Tupac was rushed to Bellevue Hospital. "He was hit by a low-caliber missile," says Dr. Leon Pachter, chief of Bellevue's trauma department. "Had it been a high-caliber missile, he'd have been dead." Tupac continued to bleed heavily all day, so at 1:30 p.m., Pachter and a 12-doctor team operated on the damaged blood vessel high in his right leg. At 4 p.m., he was out of surgery. At 6:45 p.m., against the vociferous complaints of his doctors, he checked himself out. "I haven't seen anybody in my 25-year professional career leave the hospital like this," says Dr. Pachter. Afeni, who had flown up from Atlanta, wheeled the heavily bandaged Tupac out the back door, fighting through a crowd of reporters.

at the end of the day it’s meaningless whether not what pac or these medical reports says about being shot 5 / multiple times
all I care about is the facts and facts show that three different individuals who was there involved in this incident have the same exact fukking story of it being one shot and one shot only & that one shot only came from pac gun

So if you or the rest of your nikkaz want to believe in the five shot shyt.... do you !!!
just make sure you say... it was one shot from one gun

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
them medical reports that y’all keep using as an example was done well after the incident, weeks maybe months
as far doctors goes - what y’all dudes seem to ignore is the actual Doctor who saved his life Dr. Leon Pachter clearly stated he came to the hospital with a one-shot to his thigh with zero mentionings of any other gunshots wounds to his head, to his hand or to any other parts of his body
see below

at the end of the day it’s meaningless whether not what pac or these medical reports says about being shot 5 / multiple times
all I care about is the facts and facts show that three different individuals who was there involved in this incident have the same exact fukking story of it being one shot and one shot only & that one shot only came from pac gun

So if you or the rest of your nikkaz want to believe in the five shot shyt.... do you !!!

Once again, I got rep for anyone that negs this Pac hater.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
see below

Nah u dont care about facts. U care about hearsay. Lol. Since when was a nikka sayin some shyt more valid than a hospital report, police report, and the words coming out of the victim’s mouth? Point blank is none of us was there but the info proving that he got shot multiple times. Mixed with the COMMON SENSE of a fukkin stick up favors the fact he got shot more than once than any of the shyt u saying. Same way u got nikkas saying he only shot himself. There’s people that were around him who also verify his bullet wounds. So.... :manny:. Its fine if u dont believe he got shot multiple times. Just dont run around acting like it’s fact when it’s just hearsay.