VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
so let me get this straight jack was an informant.....

but Pac got bailed out 9 months into his sentence without even an overtun in the conviction. he was convicted and given 3 years i believe and magically bailed out after 9. the same pac who shot at two cops..any other black man would have been thrown under the jail. id say pac was the agent.
I mean u obviously have no idea what u talking about so this doesnt even warrant a response. Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
looking back i had to question the cop shootings and rape case. think they were both publicity stunts to push his career.

you cant shoot at cops..off duty or not and not be dealt with either by fellow officers or the law. he should have gotten the book thrown at him during the rape case..any other black man would have but he served 9 months and was bailed..aint even serve half the time.
By far u gotta be the dumbest nikka in this thread. Yea. There’s def no reason for u to even speak on this situation.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
so let me get this straight jack was an informant.....

but Pac got bailed out 9 months into his sentence without even an overtun in the conviction. he was convicted and given 3 years i believe and magically bailed out after 9. the same pac who shot at two cops..any other black man would have been thrown under the jail. id say pac was the agent.
this whole thing about Haitian jack been an informant is rumours .... was he shady .. yes a lot of gangsters are .... if he was an informant his ass would still be in the USA telling or nikkas .... but as soon as he bust his gun that the police knew about on someone they found an excuse to get rid of him from the USA now living in d.p n can’t return to the USA. That doesn’t sound like an informant .... just cause pac or his cousin said jack was 1 don’t make it true .....there isn’t any paperwork to prove he was either ... pac was just mad that he got his case separated from pacs .... jimmy henchman has paperwork on him tho I’ve seen it myself his plug from Cali was snitching so jimmy snitched on them ..... king tut is a stand up nikka by all accounts He wasn’t even involved in all this mess not the rape or the 94 set up

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch gave the nikka head in the middle of the floor now nikkaz think she ain't let that gang bang happen..
assumptions like that is what leads to rape charges breh lol
never assume
and she did that to pac. dont mean she wanna do that to his bum ass friends

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
this whole thing about Haitian jack been an informant is rumours .... was he shady .. yes a lot of gangsters are .... if he was an informant his ass would still be in the USA telling or nikkas .... but as soon as he bust his gun that the police knew about on someone they found an excuse to get rid of him from the USA now living in d.p n can’t return to the USA. That doesn’t sound like an informant .... just cause pac or his cousin said jack was 1 don’t make it true .....there isn’t any paperwork to prove he was either ... pac was just mad that he got his case separated from pacs .... jimmy henchman has paperwork on him tho I’ve seen it myself his plug from Cali was snitching so jimmy snitched on them ..... king tut is a stand up nikka by all accounts He wasn’t even involved in all this mess not the rape or the 94 set up
:what: nikka it was Pac’s LEGAL team that brought to his attention that Jack was an informant. His own fukkin lawyer. U nikkas dont be knowin what yall talkin bout.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did u watch the last vid. That looks like a person that’s telling the truth to u? Smh. Lol. U nikkas crazy man.
her and pac stories are damn near the same
pac said he left when she got sexually assualted/raped
she said he was there for some of it
pac said she came out screaming
she said she came out screaming

if you dont think she was sexually assaulted that night and flipped out for no reason, you're not being objective

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
assumptions like that is what leads to rape charges breh lol
never assume
and she did that to pac. dont mean she wanna do that to his bum ass friends
Can you tell you ain't never had a team like that with a hoe.. I done been through this a couple times.. These bytches will fukk your whole crew..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you tell you ain't never had a team like that with a hoe.. I done been through this a couple times.. These bytches will fukk your whole crew..
ive been in a couple of those situations
none of went down like that pac situation lol
that shyt sounded foul as fukk
pac probably had situations like that before
but not with overly aggressive nikkas like that
he lost control of the situation and was scared to step in

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
her and pac stories are damn near the same
pac said he left when she got sexually assualted/raped
she said he was there for some of it
pac said she came out screaming
she said she came out screaming

if you dont think she was sexually assaulted that night and flipped out for no reason, you're not being objective
nikka. Shorty frontin like she dont even remember majority of the night kid. She backtracking n shyt. nikkas like u DO NOT belong on a jury. Bottom line is u got a soft spot for women especially attractive ones. That’s the only thing that can explain the way u carrying on. Either that or u dislike Pac. I dont see how any objective person can look at those vids and think she’s telling the truth. Shorty had so many fukk ups even back then that they had to CREATE a charge for the nikka. They literally gave him a bullshyt charge so he can go to jail. Shorty’s testimony was horrible and there was even more damning evidence against her that “disappeared” in the NYPD’s custody.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. Shorty frontin like she dont even remember majority of the night kid. She backtracking n shyt. nikkas like u DO NOT belong on a jury. Bottom line is u gotta a soft spot for women especially attractive ones. That’s the only thing that can explain the way u carrying on. Either that or u dislike Pac. I dont see how any objective person can look at those vids and think she’s telling the truth. Shorty had so many fukk ups even back then that they had to CREATE a charge for the nikka. They literally gave him a bullshyt charge so he can go to jail. Shorty’s testimony was horrible and there was even more damning evidence against her that “disappeared” in the NYPD’s custody.
take her story out of it
even if you go by pac's stories and interviews about the situation outside of the courthouse, its obvious as fukk that something foul went down in that room that night
PAC HIMSELF expresses regret over the situation and your are overlooking everything to feed into your "shes lying agenda"
pac went to jail because of some other shyt. shyt having to do with snitches and past altercations with police.

he did not go to jail for raping her.

if a woman was sexually harassed or raped, shes allowed to go to the cops bruh lol jesus christ
are you a black man?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
take her story out of it
even if you go by pac's stories and interviews about the situation outside of the courthouse, its obvious as fukk that something foul went down in that room that night
PAC HIMSELF expresses regret over the situation and your are overlooking everything to feed into your "shes lying agenda"
pac went to jail because of some other shyt. shyt having to do with snitches and past altercations with police.

he did not go to jail for raping her.

if a woman was sexually harassed or raped, shes allowed to go to the cops bruh lol jesus christ
are you a black man?
:what: nikka are YOU? He expresses regret over him passing out and not being fully aware of his surroundings. That way he couldve handled the situation better. U talkin like he expressed regret because he did some shyt. He expressed plenty of times he dont believe she was raped. He even expressed how people put him on about shorty that she was known to be scandalous like that.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: nikka are YOU? He expresses regret over him passing out and not being fully aware of his surroundings. That way he couldve handled the situation better. U talkin like he expressed regret because he did some shyt. He expressed plenty of times he dont believe she was raped. He even expressed out people put him on about shorty that she was known to be scandalous like that.

"I asked him what happened, and he was, like, "Too many nikkas."

what does this statement mean to you bruh? lol

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:what: nikka are YOU? He expresses regret over him passing out and not being fully aware of his surroundings. That way he couldve handled the situation better. U talkin like he expressed regret because he did some shyt. He expressed plenty of times he dont believe she was raped. He even expressed out people put him on about shorty that she was known to be scandalous like that.

And that the.nikkas he was rollin with wasn't about shyt which a lot of people around him also pulled his coat about