VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You mean degenerate BS? He’s got that lane locked up. Don’t demean black journalists because they aren’t in the muck with this culture vulture. There are plenty of black journalists putting out good content. And they don’t have to pay for it either, like Vlad.

Sway could do these interviews if he cared to delve into the sensationalism and bullshyt that people look to Vlad for. Instead I see shyt like Jam sessions with extremely talented artists, freestyles, interviews that are constructive in nature as opposed Vlad getting rappers to incriminate themselves and comment on whatever grudge has against xyz. fukk him, fukk anybody posting his videos really.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She really said Pac raped her while he was on the bottom and she was on the top and nikkas believe her :childplease:
Even said they wasnt having sex, she was just straddling him fully clothed.

Part she lost me was her saying she dont know when he left, while repeatedly saying she was straddling him, he had her in a position she couldn’t move from (even though she was on top) and said she was looking into his eyes the whole time the other dudes started grabbing her.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Part she lost me was her saying she dont know when he left, while repeatedly saying she was straddling him, he had her in a position she couldn’t move from (even though she was on top) and said she was looking into his eyes the whole time the other dudes started grabbing her.
I’m not saying I believe her and she wasn’t always so clear in what she was saying but a lot of y’all in here are only taking bits and pieces of what she said to try and discredit her

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Right, and if her and Pac didn't have consensual sex then when did he take his clothes off if she was on top the whole time and fully dressed? According to her they took her clothes off. So if they took her clothes off she stayed on top of Pac while they did it? That makes no sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The completion of these videos might lead to some sort of new confession. Just a feeling.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch gave the nikka head in the middle of the floor now nikkaz think she ain't let that gang bang happen..
You know? If that's her story, why wasn't she upset about that? A nikka supposedly made you "kiss" his dikk in a packed club and your so cool with it? If anyone buying that nonsense they prob believe Tyson and Kobe rapped them broads too.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some truth there.
But at the end of the day nobody ever believed this confused person
If people felt 2pac was complicit they would avoid everything with his name on it.

For the record the reason Pac was released on bail is because
A THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST AT THE PARKER MERIDIAN HOTEL ARE THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST FOR THE QUAD SHOOTING.
B THE POLICE BROKE THE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ON THE RECORDINGS SHE LEFT MULTIPLE MESSAGES STATING VERY INCRIMINATING PHRASES. THESE CASSETTES WERE LOST BY NYPD
this is why Vlad kept asking about the messages.
Incriminating like what? Like she knew Jack?

Also that's not true that people would avoid him. R Kelly is a pedo and many people look the other way and women still go to his shows. Let's remain objective here fam.

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
__009facepalm.gif

at the latest vid that drop’d 20 minutes ago

she said

‘let me think’
‘ummmm’
‘errrrrr’
‘ohhhh nooo’
‘wait a minute... it was so long agoooo’
etc... like half of the entire 6 minute video

yall pac supporters should salute Vlad if anything for making her look & sound like a complete head case

I wouldn’t believe one day I cosign you but it is the truth. By making that interview Vlad just exposed this hoe. And I believe that Vlad is super Pac stan. That bytch just messed up herself

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Maybe it was a group sex session that went wrong:dahell:? Thats exactly what its always been by even Pacs own words. Not to mention you see it often when men run trains on brauds. Which is why it's best to stay away from that bullshyt all together,personally I don't wan't other dikks anywhere near me when I'm smashing:hhh:. But even she is not really saying Pac raped her. She is saying she had sex with him while his boys watched,but she didn't consent to them being in the room,so the sex became rape once that happened. She doesn't once mention any form of resistance or saying no,telling Pac she didn't want to or anything. You can not think Pac raped her,and still feel bad for her as even Pac did after the fact. I don't understand her not resisting,and I think she went along with it more to appease Pac who she liked at the time. But there was alot of pressure on her at 18 years old. If Pac can freeze up with guns on him,she can freeze up with a bunch of dikks in her face.

end of the day I think it was just a consensual train gon wrong. If Pac had treated her better afterwards like Gonzoe said,I don't think she would have had the same reaction of being used and abused. She would be telling a story of her and Pacs short love affair on Vlad t.v.
I don't run trains on chicks either, that's asking for problems but nikkas do that to woman who are freaks so it is what it is. I watched I believe it was part 2 again and in part 2 she claimed she did say no but Pac had his hand on her braids. My questions are why didn't she fight them off or something and black woman don't play with there hair.

In fact look at what happens at 4:30

She looks like she almost slipped and said she been with them but changed it up knowing it would invalidate her.

:hhh:He's doing a TERRIBLE job.

He legit didn't know that Trevor, Booker & Nigel were aliases for Rick, Haitian Jack& Henchmen that Vibe Magazine used to be able to print the interview. He hasn't done one lick of real research on this case.
Still to even get her and ask her questions on the platform deserves some credit imo.