VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
__009facepalm.gif

at the latest vid that drop’d 20 minutes ago

she said

‘let me think’
‘ummmm’
‘errrrrr’
‘ohhhh nooo’
‘wait a minute... it was so long agoooo’
etc... like half of the entire 6 minute video

yall pac supporters should salute Vlad if anything for making her look & sound like a complete head case

Real facts but we never believed that sneezed from jump. Glad is a leech and will be karma from that interview.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true some celebs are weirdos. Word to Darren Sharper

Look at R Kelly, dude is a R&B singer who could have any grown woman but he chose to mess with high school chicks.
I stand corrected but r Kelly has a history even prior to that of being a pedo. No idea who sharper was. Tupac didn't have of sexually assaulting women. Her story didn' even hold up under scrutiny when she was on the stand.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
__009facepalm.gif

she said

‘let me think’
‘ummmm’
‘errrrrr’
‘ohhhh nooo’

yall pac supporters should salute Vlad if anything for making her look & sound like a complete head case
When THIS nikka ain' buying it, you know she suspect.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
reading her story back then and listening to her now

her shyt stays on point... of course she can't remember every detail of 25 years ago, but her story stays the same

if you are fuller, jack and whoever else was there u should be calling up vlad or sway or someone else to give their side of the story

P.S. bytch GOT BODY NOW
So Charles Fuller was convicted?

I thought Pac was the only one convicted of anything

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y'all hate Vlad so much because of his cac scumbaggery but who else is doing interviews of the people involved with the culture of this caliber?:sas2:
Not one black journalist is even close to producing the content that Vlad is producing. Dude dropping hot shyt everyday.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Forcibly touching. He touched her ass. This is what he went to prison for. Lol

Streets Is Talkin’: Haitian Jack Speaks On Tupac, Suge Knight & Being Labeled A Snitch

Haitian Jack: He shot a cop in Atlanta and he beat the case. They weren’t happy about that and I told him about that when he caught the bullshyt case. The mayor [Rudolph “Rudy” Giuliani] was calling the judge to make sure that they got him. A lot of very high profile people were calling in to make sure he didn’t get away.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
reading her story back then and listening to her now

her shyt stays on point... of course she can't remember every detail of 25 years ago, but her story stays the same

if you are fuller, jack and whoever else was there u should be calling up vlad or sway or someone else to give their side of the story

P.S. bytch GOT BODY NOW
Jack got deported, he has bigger problems to worry about.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not one black journalist is even close to producing the content that Vlad is producing. Dude dropping hot shyt everyday.
You mean degenerate BS? He’s got that lane locked up. Don’t demean black journalists because they aren’t in the muck with this culture vulture. There are plenty of black journalists putting out good content. And they don’t have to pay for it either, like Vlad.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You mean degenerate BS? He’s got that lane locked up. Don’t demean black journalists because they aren’t in the muck with this culture vulture. There are plenty of black journalists putting out good content. And they don’t have to pay for it either, like Vlad.
Vlad dropped this today...show me anybody else dropping regular interviews with cats like Willie D

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
__009facepalm.gif

she said

‘let me think’
‘ummmm’
‘errrrrr’
‘ohhhh nooo’

Its what happens when someone is lying bro. Lol

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In order to understand that you have to know how members of the Panthers and other black liberation movement members were targeted. Some set up on false charges and others outright murdered. Now you have the son of a panther (who beat her own bullshyt charges) actively getting into shoot outs with the cops AND beating the charges all while gaining bigger notoriety. It's obvious he became a target.