VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Thats the charge bro. There’s a reason Pac had that iconic speech in the courtroom to the judge where even Shock G said the whole courtroom full of people’s eye’s started watering up.
How could a jury find him guilty on that though? SMH!

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I knew she'd have a shady look to her. You can just look at her and tell she's wicked.

She waits 25 years after Pac and his mother is gone to go on camera SMH.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He did it cause he's a good journalist.
I can tell by how he's asking his questions,that he doesnt believe her and is exposing that.

Some truth there.
But at the end of the day nobody ever believed this confused person
If people felt 2pac was complicit they would avoid everything with his name on it.

For the record the reason Pac was released on bail is because
A THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST AT THE PARKER MERIDIAN HOTEL ARE THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST FOR THE QUAD SHOOTING.
B THE POLICE BROKE THE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ON THE RECORDINGS SHE LEFT MULTIPLE MESSAGES STATING VERY INCRIMINATING PHRASES. THESE CASSETTES WERE LOST BY NYPD
this is why Vlad kept asking about the messages.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Some truth there.
But at the end of the day nobody ever believed this confused person
If people felt 2pac was complicit they would avoid everything with his name on it.

For the record the reason Pac was released on bail is because
A THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST AT THE PARKER MERIDIAN HOTEL ARE THE SAME TWO OFFICERS WHO ARRIVED FIRST FOR THE QUAD SHOOTING.
B THE POLICE BROKE THE CHAIN OF CUSTODY ON THE RECORDINGS SHE LEFT MULTIPLE MESSAGES STATING VERY INCRIMINATING PHRASES. THESE CASSETTES WERE LOST BY NYPD
this is why Vlad kept asking about the messages.
Exactly. That's why I added the part in a previous post about possible law enforcement involvement. The Quad studio shooting was caught on camera too but never turned up and the police were near by the entire time. The fact that one cop made a joke about it right after it happened shows there was animosity by police towards 2pac. Which should be obvious considering he just shot two cops.

If the truth is that Jack was an agent then his involvement in the rape/hit at quad directly connects law enforcement to both situations.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got introduced to him by Jack..the fukk does that tell you?

He left the room because they were touching on her and he didn’t give a fukk about her like that..plus she KNEW THESE DUDES ALREADY!

Why would he gang rape her when he already fukked her multiple times?? :mjlol:

Well technically husbands can rape their wives

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really believe that happened. I know you got this weirdo hatred for tupac but keep it funky. She was obviously a freak sucking dikk on dance floors..she was a roller, why would he out the blue get all aggressive when chances are he could've finnesed the bytch into serving the crew? Nobody esp a celebrity is risking it all just to rape a bytch from the projects esp when it's thousands of bytches that would willingly let them run a train. Use your brain. Either she was with it then bugged out after the fact or she was in on it.

Not true some celebs are weirdos. Word to Darren Sharper

Look at R Kelly, dude is a R&B singer who could have any grown woman but he chose to mess with high school chicks.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I think we need to hear Man Man’s account of what happened to come to some sort of conclusion.

But if Fuller didn’t have anything to do with it and even tried to comfort her, why was he tried and convicted too. That’s real fukked up

I don’t really believe her version of events but I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
__009facepalm.gif

at the latest vid that drop’d 20 minutes ago

she said

‘let me think’
‘ummmm’
‘errrrrr’
‘ohhhh nooo’
‘wait a minute... it was so long agoooo’
etc... like half of the entire 6 minute video

yall pac supporters should salute Vlad if anything for making her look & sound like a complete head case

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
reading her story back then and listening to her now

her shyt stays on point... of course she can't remember every detail of 25 years ago, but her story stays the same

if you are fuller, jack and whoever else was there u should be calling up vlad or sway or someone else to give their side of the story

P.S. bytch GOT BODY NOW