VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I wonder if Haitian Jack was there and others then how did they avoid jail time while Pac went to jail for the crime?

My bad, you're right he didn't say Bad boy set him up but he was made Biggie and Puffy did nothing about it and didn't tell him who shot him or something to that affect.
This is why Pac and even Pac’s lawyer felt that Jack was a govt informant and the shyt was a set up. Pac didnt come up with that theory out of thin air. The people on his legal team did. Pac also didnt get convicted of rape. There was not enough evidence and too many inconsistencies in shorty’s story. They pinned a bullshyt charge on him cause of his prior legal issues.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Thats buyers remorse.. NOT rape and its not what was said that happened even by her. At first her allegations against Pac were way more harsh. The shyt just got picked apart in court and it switched up. U DO realize Pac DIDNT get convicted for rape right? There were plenty of people who were THERE who said shorty was all over the place in that case. And plenty WOMEN who knew Pac at the time who flat out refused to believe Pac was even capable of that shyt. Based on them KNOWING Pac and how he was with groupies. Even women who he had run in with and fell out with refused to believe that shyt. U know how many nikkas I know done ran trains on chicks back in the day. I mean that shyt is NORMAL in the hood. Aint none of them nikkas I know is rapists. Pinning the rape label on a nikka is despicable as shyt and its foul as fukk especially if there’s zero tangible proof that it happened. No forensic evidence whatsoever. She claimed she was FORCEFULLY raped. NOT molested mind u. There was ZERO signs of force wit shorty.
Well yes it is rape, if she felt bad about herself halfway through and told them stop and they kept going then it is rape. All she has to say is stop or no and if they keep going it's rape so I feel Vlad should have asked her if she told them to stop. According to the story she gave Vlad she says she froze but never did she say she tried to fight them off or told them to stop and that she did not consent. I also never seen any one who was at the case say she was all over the place. I did however hear she gave head when she first met Pac which I take in to account as well. I remember Pac saying he went in the other room when the guys ganged up on her and went to sleep too. I also know the convicted Pac of sodomy.

What did he get arrested for? I read an article that said he got arrested for guns which belonged to Biggies guys he said in another interview, sexual assault, sodomy and I think one other charge.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This is why Pac and even Pac’s lawyer felt that Jack was a govt informant and the shyt was a set up. Pac didnt come up with that theory out of thin air. The people on his legal team did. Pac also didnt get convicted of rape. They pinned a bullshyt charge on him cause of his prior legal issues.
Yeah, he might have been because even she said he was there yet when the trial happened he was trialed separate and took a plead deal pleading to two misdemeanors. Pac was trialed with Fuller yet the lady in the video Ms. Jackson says Fuller didn't rape her. This is odd to me.

What charge did Pac get that sticked?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, he might have been because even she said he was there yet when the trial happened he was trialed separate and took a plead deal pleading to two misdemeanors. Pac was trialed with Fuller yet the lady in the video Ms. Jackson says Fuller didn't rape her. This is odd to me.

What charge did Pac get that sticked?
Forcibly touching. He touched her ass. This is what he went to prison for. Lol

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Forcibly touching. He touched her ass. This is what he went to prison for. Lol
:jbhmm: I see, I'm going to have to do my research on that. That's a dumb charge because she said she was there to see him and was on top of him so how did he forcibly touch her ass? I don't get that.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
These nikka didn’t have any other Brooklyn sketels to also call to an hotel room? :smh: :rolleyes:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:jbhmm: I see, I'm going to have to do my research on that. That's a dumb charge because she said she was there to see him and was on top of him so how did he forcibly touch her ass? I don't get that.
Thats the charge bro. There’s a reason Pac had that iconic speech in the courtroom to the judge where even Shock G said the whole courtroom full of people’s eye’s started watering up.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a real problem with how she doesn't answer the questions concisely and vlad doesn't do his due diligence of getting a straight answer, i mean look at this shyt:

Vlad: pac told his story and he laid out a similar scenario in which you guys are together, other guys come in and he leaves the room, and the only thing he's guilty of is not doing anything to stop it, based on his story is there anything you feel is incorrect?

Her: I feel there's a lot of things that are incorrect, I feel that I would have never been there if it wasn't for him, I was never in cahoots or involved with Haitian Jack, that's a conspiracy theory, I was 18/19 years old, I was a little starstruck, I had a connection with him (Pac), even if casual, and I felt like being lured into this situation, it changed me

:martin: how the fukk does that answer the question clearly/concisely? What are the inconsistencies in his story? point out where Pac is lying, what he did/didn't do, how he supposedly "raped" you, why the forensic evidence is lacking, when he vacated the room, how you were supposedly/reportedly dressed by the time you guys came out the room (according to him) if according to you your clothes had been ripped off of you etc. Why isn't Fuller there to give his account?

like wtf is this shyt, it seems more like an attempt to grab headlines/start something riding on the back of #metoo rather than getting real answers.

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
I can’t believe that some lame ass nikkas believe her while she contradicted herself multiple times. The fact is Pac didn’t rape her, Pac fukked her ( with her own words) and went a jail for touching buttocks. This case was like a joke. Jail had fukked him up. Period

Benefited

Banned
Daps
No, you don't understand. Sure it's old but them nikkas knew Pac and told their story. I'm not saying running trains on chicks makes you a rapist necessarily but it shows he did use to do group sex on women and so maybe it could have been a group sex session that went wrong and she felt bad about herself half way through? Who knows man. I just decided to lay out all the cards on the table but did not say that to sway someone one way or another.

Solidified by who? Pac spent time in jail and I feel we have to look at the evidence again with her speaking on the situation and at least look objectively at the situation. I am pac fan but I can't be biased here for I know many of the people we look up to are not perfect. Everyone has there flaws and so with that said I feel Charles Fuller who this woman mentions is someone we need to hear speak on the situation because he was Pac's manager and has no reason to lie. I also would like to go back and here pac's side of the story at a later time. This will be only way to accurately asses what may have happened with this situation.

Maybe it was a group sex session that went wrong:dahell:? Thats exactly what its always been by even Pacs own words. Not to mention you see it often when men run trains on brauds. Which is why it's best to stay away from that bullshyt all together,personally I don't wan't other dikks anywhere near me when I'm smashing:hhh:. But even she is not really saying Pac raped her. She is saying she had sex with him while his boys watched,but she didn't consent to them being in the room,so the sex became rape once that happened. She doesn't once mention any form of resistance or saying no,telling Pac she didn't want to or anything. You can not think Pac raped her,and still feel bad for her as even Pac did after the fact. I don't understand her not resisting,and I think she went along with it more to appease Pac who she liked at the time. But there was alot of pressure on her at 18 years old. If Pac can freeze up with guns on him,she can freeze up with a bunch of dikks in her face.

end of the day I think it was just a consensual train gon wrong. If Pac had treated her better afterwards like Gonzoe said,I don't think she would have had the same reaction of being used and abused. She would be telling a story of her and Pacs short love affair on Vlad t.v.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
With that said Vlad is doing a good job with this.

:hhh:He's doing a TERRIBLE job.

He legit didn't know that Trevor, Booker & Nigel were aliases for Rick, Haitian Jack& Henchmen that Vibe Magazine used to be able to print the interview. He hasn't done one lick of real research on this case.

Last edited: