VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This is too hard to call it, I need to hear Tupac's manager Charles Fuller speak on what happened.

Also why is part 3 so short? With that said Vlad is doing a good job with this.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is too hard to call it, I need to hear Tupac's manager Charles Fuller speak on what happened.

Also why is part 3 so short? With that said Vlad is doing a good job with this.
Too hard to call it? You talk like Pac has a history of lying. You take this whore word over Pac?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

how many fukking times we gotta go thru this shyt... i really dont wanna derail this thread but i have no choice

3 of the 7 nikkaz that was involved have the same exact story
ONLY 1 shot going off & that single shot came from pac gun

big randy stretch walker
dexter issac
freddie nickles

big stretch - pac closes homie

dexter issac - da nikka that jimmy hired to rob pac

freddie nickles - pac road manager
see 3:03 minute mark
pac went for his gun then a shot went off he(freddie) got hit , then says he blacked out

:hubie:

dont be mad at me

be mad at the truth

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

please tell me your trolling ? cause this is the most ridiculous shyt i've heard in a good while

Becuz you know damn well medical reports show that Pac was shot 5 times.....oh no wait them doctors just must be lying trying to make it look like Pac took 5 and still shot the middle finger at them nikkas like "you ain't putting me down and you damn sure ain't shutting me up"

st4.jpg

Guess he shot his self in the head to trying to commit that? But wait it was only one shot fired right? So how he shoot him self in the groin and the head then? And honestly I don't think Pac's image can be smeared by Ayanna the jury said he didn't rape her, there was no evidence of rape and he did his time on a touching of the buttocks charge.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
props to vlad for bringing out this kind of info.

from her story it seems she was just a young girl who got stuck: starstruck by pac and then she froze when she got put in that situation where five killer rich goonies surrounded her.

what 2pac did wasn't real panther man shyt tbh. I get the vibe he changed up his morals a little depending on the crowd he was with and at that time he was rolling with evil scum.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Too hard to call it? You talk like Pac has a history of lying. You take this whore word over Pac?
Well I don't know her history? Was she a whore? I'm trying to be objective.

I will have to rewatch all the parts once this is done and I hope someone does interview Charles Fuller because he is the one who can help us learn the truth. As of now I don't know who to believe on this but Pac has lied. For instance, when he tried to say bad boy and biggie set him up, that was a lie. I also seen recently a documentary called Tupac Shakur - Thug Immortal on amazon. It showed a lot of clips from one of his trips to New York filmed on a cam corder and his boys in oakland speaking on the drama with Tupac during his time there. One of his boys speak on the time he and Pac ran a train on a drug dealers girl in the dealers crib which to me made me think maybe he could have raped this woman or maybe he walked away while his boys raped her cause he did used to run trains on broads according to what I heard in that film. Just something I noticed bro but if what I'm saying is bullshyt let me know.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

I will have to rewatch all the parts once this is done and I hope someone does interview Charles Fuller because he is the one who can help us learn the truth. As of now I don't know who to believe on this but Pac has lied. For instance, when he tried to say bad boy and biggie set him up, that was a lie. I also seen recently a documentary called Tupac Shakur - Thug Immortal on amazon. It showed a lot of clips from one of his trips to New York filmed on a cam corder and his boys in oakland speaking on the drama with Tupac during his time there. One of his boys speak on the time he and Pac ran a train on a drug dealers girl in the dealers crib which to me made me think maybe he could have raped this woman or maybe he walked away while his boys raped her cause he did used to run trains on broads according to what I heard in that film. Just something I noticed bro but if what I'm saying is bullshyt let me know.
nikka Thug Immortal is mad old and them nikkas was grimey as fukk in that video. But how the fukk does running a train on a chick automatically make him a rapist? The fukk? Come on fam. Yall nikkas see a pretty face and fold like poker. Mad gullible. This whole time its been pretty much solidified that this nikka DIDNT rape this chick. Its not even like this chick’s testimony is even convincing. But u see a chick who is decent looking tell a sob story. And its a wrap. Chicks like this is dangerous. They the type that get nikkas locked up and killed because of gullible nikkas. Nah. If we cant go by a chick’s consistency during a case. Cause she “might be too distraught”. If we cant get any evidence or whatever. What the fukk do we have to go off of? It seems like the only way to prove a mans pure innocence is to have it recorded or for him to not have been involved with the woman at all. This world treats black men like shyt man.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Pac never said Bad Boy set him up.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nikka Thug Immortal is mad old and them nikkas was grimey as fukk in that video. But how the fukk does running a train on a chick automatically make him a rapist? The fukk? Come on fam.
No, you don't understand. Sure it's old but them nikkas knew Pac and told their story. I'm not saying running trains on chicks makes you a rapist necessarily but it shows he did use to do group sex on women and so maybe it could have been a group sex session that went wrong and she felt bad about herself half way through? Who knows man. I just decided to lay out all the cards on the table but did not say that to sway someone one way or another.
Yall nikkas see a pretty face and fold like poker. Mad gullible. This whole time its been pretty much solidified that this nikka DIDNT rape this chick. Its not even like this chick’s testimony is even convincing. But u see a chick who is decent looking tell a sob story. And its a wrap. Chicks like this is dangerous. They the type that get nikkas locked up and killed because of gullible nikkas. Nah. If we cant go by a chick’s consistency during a case. Cause she “might be too distraught”. If we cant get any evidence or whatever. What the fukk do we have to go off of? It seems like the only way to prove a mans pure innocence is to have it recorded or for him to not have been involved with the woman at all. This world treats black men like shyt man.
Solidified by who? Pac spent time in jail and I feel we have to look at the evidence again with her speaking on the situation and at least look objectively at the situation. I am pac fan but I can't be biased here for I know many of the people we look up to are not perfect. Everyone has there flaws and so with that said I feel Charles Fuller who this woman mentions is someone we need to hear speak on the situation because he was Pac's manager and has no reason to lie. I also would like to go back and here pac's side of the story at a later time. This will be only way to accurately asses what may have happened with this situation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No, you don't understand. Sure it's old but them nikkas knew Pac and told their story. I'm not saying running trains on chicks makes you a rapist necessarily but it shows he did use to do group sex on women and so maybe it could have been a group sex session that went wrong and she felt bad about herself half way through? Who knows man. I just decided to lay out all the cards on the table but did not say that to sway someone one way or another.

Solidified by who? Pac spent time in jail and I feel we have to look at the evidence again with her speaking on the situation and at least look objectively at the situation. I am pac fan but I can't be biased here for I know many of the people we look up to are not perfect. Everyone has there flaws and so with that said I feel Charles Fuller who this woman mentions is someone we need to hear speak on the situation because he was Pac's manager and has no reason to lie. I also would like to go back and here pac's side of the story at a later time. This will be only way to accurately asses what may have happened with this situation.
Thats buyers remorse.. NOT rape and its not what was said that happened even by her. At first her allegations against Pac were way more harsh. The shyt just got picked apart in court and it switched up. U DO realize Pac DIDNT get convicted for rape right? There were plenty of people who were THERE who said shorty was all over the place in that case. And plenty WOMEN who knew Pac at the time who flat out refused to believe Pac was even capable of that shyt. Based on them KNOWING Pac and how he was with groupies. Even women who he had run in with and fell out with refused to believe that shyt. U know how many nikkas I know done ran trains on chicks back in the day. I mean that shyt is NORMAL in the hood. Aint none of them nikkas I know is rapists. Pinning the rape label on a nikka is despicable as shyt and its foul as fukk especially if there’s zero tangible proof that it happened. No forensic evidence whatsoever. She claimed she was FORCEFULLY raped. NOT molested mind u. There was ZERO signs of force wit shorty.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Becuz you know damn well medical reports show that Pac was shot 5 times.....oh no wait them doctors just must be lying trying to make it look like Pac took 5 and still shot the middle finger at them nikkas like "you ain't putting me down and you damn sure ain't shutting me up"

st4.jpg

Guess he shot his self in the head to trying to commit that? But wait it was only one shot fired right? So how he shoot him self in the groin and the head then? And honestly I don't think Pac's image can be smeared by Ayanna the jury said he didn't rape her, there was no evidence of rape and he did his time on a touching of the buttocks charge.

There FBI files of his medical reports along with the newspaper articles in the FBI files covering the shooting but these coli detectives have all the answers :mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
No idiot, you quoted me in the tunnel trying to :cape: for another member like he was your man. First I checked him and then I checked you. Now you trying to carry that bs over in this thread. I wasn't even thinking about it but obviously your feelings got hurt because clearly you still feel some type of way about it. The moral of the story is keep your mouth shut when something doesn't have anything to do with you. You brought this upon yourself now you have the nerve to tell me not to quote you. :pacspit: You should have taken your own advice. Add me to your ignore list if it's such a problem.

:comeon:And no, you can't have the last word on this. That is reserved for me.
You and @queenofnyc both mad about previous post where I ethered you. :blessed:

:mjlol:

all i did was take a light jab at you for not knowing who Charles Fuller aka man-man was
and then, try to help you out by identifying the real Trevor

you got all emotional, talking bout fukk u & suck ya dikk blah blah blah
now you cliam to ether me in another thread shyt

:francis: STOP IT

:dahell: you cant ether a nikka when you dont even know the actual characters

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I wonder if Haitian Jack was there and others then how did they avoid jail time while Pac went to jail for the crime?
Pac never said Bad Boy set him up.
My bad, you're right he didn't say Bad boy set him up but he was made Biggie and Puffy did nothing about it and didn't tell him who shot him or something to that affect.