VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
giphy.gif

i never said pac raped ayanna !!!!

i said its sad, sick & pathetic nikkaz on here is capping & copping pleas for pac
and
i said their side of the stories is basically the same
besides little tit for tat minor details which both are problaly lying somewhere in the middle is most likely the truth
BUT - the meat & potatoes of both sides are the same (man-man telling her to come thru from a car service, her getting to the suite & hanging with pac, jack, rick & man-man in the living room area then after a while her & pac going into his bedroom ; after some kissing / massaging dem nikkaz bust in and the rest is history

the only coment i made, was
it was either 2 things

dem nikkaz all plan this (to run a train on her & barging in was part of the setup)
or
jack & rick had no respect for pac (cause no man shouod ever barge into another man bedroom when he is with a female no matter if its his wifey or a thot jumpoff)
I got rep for whoever negs this Pac hater.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

please tell me your trolling ? cause this is the most ridiculous shyt i've heard in a good while
these dudes are saying some of the most uncivilized and inhumane shyt in the name of defending pac lol
i can't believe it
pac stans worst den em stans, its official

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you read comments on the TMZ site you'll see that nearly ALL of them are against her, not Pac. She lost lol. The people that follow TMZ tend to be hardcore feminist/simps yet even they don't believe what she says.

Actually lowkey TMZ and Harvey Levin are tight with weinstein and if you peep of their stories on these stories they actually tend to victim blame a lot (like the clickbait article today on Nicole Eggert "lying" about Scott Baio molesting her)

kn83

All Star
Daps
No doubt, but some were saying mainstream media and TMZ don't pay attention to Vlad interviews.
Either way, if even radical feminist aren't defending her then no one will, same with the chick accusing Nelly

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
pac shot himself one time
pac shot at some drunk white dudes, he found out they were cops after the fight (i still salute him for shooting those white guys but he did not no they were cops)
pac was gettin his ass kicked by the hughe brown who outweighed him by like 70 pounds until the gang members jumped in and whopped his ass

Says who?

kn83

All Star
Daps
Actually lowkey TMZ and Harvey Levin are tight with weinstein and if you peep of their stories on these stories they actually tend to victim blame a lot (like the clickbait article today on Nicole Eggert "lying" about Scott Baio molesting her)
TMZ (and its comments section) has dissed Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey and most other accused men multiple times. Its only a few times when they diss the victim (like the Franco case).

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Pac has admitted to things that could have gave him more time in prison so that explanation doesn't work. Rape was not considered the ultimate evil act at that time unlike today's era, and plenty of accused men in the 80s, 90s and even a few today have come forward and admitted to rape.

If Pac was willing to admit to shyt that was considered more serious at the time then we have everything reason to believe he is innocent. Logic 101

I don't know about that,at least not in our community you didn't want to be seen as a rapist.

But the hiphop community at least was pretty much behind Pac like they were Tyson and didn't believ the accusations. So he didn't HAVE to admit to any part in this at all,but he did admit to his wrong doings and showed remorse.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Like I said, don't quote me you fukking GOOFY! :gucci:
Funny how you aint put me on your ignore list yet.
:dahell:B!tch you started this by quoting me when I was dealing with another member. Tha fukk you mean don't quote you? Take yo a$$ back to boxden. :camby:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm not listening to a dude like gonzoe or these other dudes who wasn't there and they just throwing out what they heard..

Put Haitian jack, fuller and who ever else was there in front of the camera so I can hear their side of the story and then I can see who's lying..

Till I get both sides of the story everyone is fukking lying

I do want to hear what they have to say,but I think we can get a good idea of what they will all say.

I think Gonzoe gives good insight actually if you read between the lines of what he's saying.

The insight that Pac told him that he liked ol girl. As well as her doing what she did to please Pac.

I think he probably didn't just see her as a thot,but when the homies barged in and she seemed like she was with it,she fell into the thot category and he let them treat her like any one of his flips. But she only was with it because she thought she was doing it to please him! Imagine her hurt if he was dismissive of her afterwards because she did something she thought she was doing for him:mjcry:

We have to keep im mind,Pac was definitely VERY young,but she was an 18 year old star struck girl. Now she pretty much said her self Pac didn't rape her in pt 2. She had sex with him while they watched or before? which apparently in Pacs and most mens minds would be consent she might be down for a train. She really doesn't mention resisiting with any of them at all in her description,which falls in line with what Pac said,and what Gonzoe is saying it was that night.

End of the day she was 18,props to Vlad as I now understand it better. She's not simply just the lying bytch I thought she was all these years:pachaha:. Alot of misunderstandings lead to rape,there may need to be a better way to describe it then "rape" because I feel theres often a big gap in between rape and what alot of "rape victims" stories describe.

She's 18,and she doesn't seem the brightest now,so I doubt she was wise beyond her years back then,and ready for the position Pac put her in.Pac was scared to look like a simp,and she was scared to dissapoint him even though that wasn't what he wanted,so she went along with it,which caused him to treat her foul,this is the conclusion I've come to after all this time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I don't want to watch the interview.....I think Vlad is disgusting. I know a lot about the case, and I am passionate and informed about rape/sexual/assault issues today....I have always known that, the most likely truth is that Pac was guilty at a minimum, of letting this woman be raped/sexually abused, and he may have even participated, though from his perspective, he wasn't guilty of rape, it was just what happened between men and women in hotel suites after shows. It is hard to reconcile that with the music, he's probably my second favorite artist of all time. But, we are talking about a 23 year old man, wilding the fukk out, being around the worst people and worst influences, alcohol/drugs, the whole culture of abuse and groupies.

I think what could be useful is constructing two different timelines, of what the scenarios were, or could have been.

Also, are people really using "Nigel" because of that disgraceful movie.....edit: I see that was the aliases they used in Vibe back in the 90's. The truth is pretty clear, or clear enough, reading both of the statements, he essentially admits his guilt, and probably with held the more damaging parts.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Funny how you aint put me on your ignore list yet.
:dahell:B!tch you started this by quoting me when I was dealing with another member. Tha fukk you mean don't quote you? Take yo a$$ back to boxden. :camby:
You quoted me first at 8:34 PM yesterday trying to clarify who Nigel and Trevor was but like I said don't quote me again. Vamoose!

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
You quoted me first at 8:34 PM yesterday trying to clarify who Nigel and Trevor was but like I said don't quote me again. Vamoose!
No idiot, you quoted me in the tunnel trying to :cape: for another member like he was your man. First I checked him and then I checked you. Now you trying to carry that bs over in this thread. I wasn't even thinking about it but obviously your feelings got hurt because clearly you still feel some type of way about it. The moral of the story is keep your mouth shut when something doesn't have anything to do with you. You brought this upon yourself now you have the nerve to tell me not to quote you. :pacspit: You should have taken your own advice. Add me to your ignore list if it's such a problem.

:comeon:And no, you can't have the last word on this. That is reserved for me.
You and @queenofnyc both mad about previous post where I ethered you. :blessed:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No idiot, you quoted me in the tunnel trying to :cape: for another member like he was your man. First I checked him and then I checked you. Now you trying to carry that bs over in this thread. I wasn't even thinking about it but obviously your feelings got hurt because clearly you still feel some type of way about it. The moral of the story is keep your mouth shut when something doesn't have anything to do with you. You brought this upon yourself now you have the nerve to tell me not to quote you. :pacspit: You should have taken your own advice. Add me to your ignore list if it's such a problem.

:comeon:And no, you can't have the last word on this. That is reserved for me.
You and @queenofnyc both mad about previous post where I ethered you. :blessed:
Don't quote me anymore, please. Be mature for once in your life.