VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
The bolded stuff actually happened breh, its in his police records and backed up by third parties.

Though about the robbery, he was actually only shot 4 times by Dexter Isaac (confessed in 2011) and shot himself once on accident trying to defend himself.
20 yrs later and people still aren't even clear if it was Haitan Jack or Jimmy henchman who sent the hit

Dexter is Jimmys goon .....and Jack said Jimmy had nada to do with it and it was one of his homies who felt he was disrespected by Pac during an interview

Somebody lying

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This is the dumbest reasoning ever. I guess you're not out here having sex and doing filthy things with women because you have a damn mother? People like you keep applying your own sensibilities to a situation that's very fluid such as the topic of "sex". Group sex, orgies, homosexual sex, etc may not be YOUR norm, but basing how a situation should be handled because Pac participated in group sex is misguided. That's not rape. And once the line is blurred, no man is safe from trumped up allegations.....including YOU.....the stand up father, brother, son, grandson, etc you claim to be. Asking a woman to participate in your level of freakiness, having her oblige, and later on say that she felt coerced isn't 100% fair to either party involved. As far as her not doing interviews, I agree. She didn't look too convincing.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

please tell me your trolling ? cause this is the most ridiculous shyt i've heard in a good while

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
20 yrs later and people still aren't even clear if it was Haitan Jack or Jimmy henchman who sent the hit

Dexter is Jimmys goon .....and Jack said Jimmy had nada to do with it and it was one of his homies who felt he was disrespected by Pac during an interview

Somebody lying
I'm just trying to figure out why everyone takes Dexter's confession as law.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:comeon:Ok mr. "i have more post in one year than the person i'm threatening does in five". You live for people to quote you, it's the highlight of your day. You probably have your favorite quoted reply tattooed somewhere on your body.

:what:May whatever I said THAT HAS YOU THIS WORKED UP be scarred into your GOT DAMN subconscious FOREVER!
For the record:demonic:I would literally maul your stupid a$$ down to the bone sweety. Remember that. Let me stop before you run to mommy and I get hit with cyber bullying charges...
Like I said, don't quote me you fukking GOOFY! :gucci:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
to keep it real though her account don't seem so credible but if a chick claims she got raped, unless her version of events just completely falls apart shes gonna get the benefit of the doubt

but i still think pac shoulda been smarter than that

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
And he's admitted to nearly all of them when he was alive, yet always defended his innocence when it came to the rape case. Based on that, its easy to see Pac is telling the truth in this case.
no one is going to admit to that

and he probably tried to justify it to himself and convince himself that HE didnt rape her because they had sex prior

but based on what she's saying at the very least he violated shorty something serious

im not an angel man but i'd like to think i'd dead the situation if shorty is telling me she dont wanna do this etc

kn83

All Star
Daps
To those who said TMZ wouldn't pick this up

If you read comments on the TMZ site you'll see that nearly ALL of them are against her, not Pac. She lost lol. The people that follow TMZ tend to be hardcore feminist/simps yet even they don't believe what she says.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
If you read comments on the TMZ site you'll see that nearly ALL of them are against her, not Pac. She lost lol. The people that follow TMZ tend to be hardcore feminist/simps yet even they don't believe what she says.

No doubt, but some were saying mainstream media and TMZ don't pay attention to Vlad interviews.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded stuff actually happened breh, its in his police records and backed up by third parties.

Though about the robbery, he was actually only shot 4 times by Dexter Isaac (confessed in 2011) and shot himself once on accident trying to defend himself.
pac shot himself one time
pac shot at some drunk white dudes, he found out they were cops after the fight (i still salute him for shooting those white guys but he did not no they were cops)
pac was gettin his ass kicked by the hughe brown who outweighed him by like 70 pounds until the gang members jumped in and whopped his ass

kn83

All Star
Daps
no one is going to admit to that

and he probably tried to justify it to himself and convince himself that HE didnt rape her because they had sex prior

but based on what she's saying at the very least he violated shorty something serious

im not an angel man but i'd like to think i'd dead the situation if shorty is telling me she dont wanna do this etc
Pac has admitted to things that could have gave him more time in prison so that explanation doesn't work. Rape was not considered the ultimate evil act at that time unlike today's era, and plenty of accused men in the 80s, 90s and even a few today have come forward and admitted to rape.

If Pac was willing to admit to shyt that was considered more serious at the time then we have everything reason to believe he is innocent. Logic 101

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
RIP pac

Sad thing about pac, he never listen to himself when he said " trust nobody "

Dude tried to fit in with killers in New York with Jimmy henchmen crew and got beaten

Came out here to L.A. and tried to fit in with suge and real shooters and ended up dead

Hope these youngsters understand stay out the streets and street politics if u not involved in it
Pac said that after getting shot and set up in NYC, what makes you think him trusting people at Death Row got him killed? Pac was riding for what he was down with. He probably felt guilty about Travon getting his chain snatched since Bad Boy had the bounty out.

kn83

All Star
Daps
pac shot himself one time
pac shot at some drunk white dudes, he found out they were cops after the fight (i still salute him for shooting those white guys but he did not no they were cops)
pac was gettin his ass kicked by the hughe brown who outweighed him by like 70 pounds until the gang members jumped in and whopped his ass

He had 5 bullet wounds at the time of the robbery (hospital record) and only one came from his gun, the other 4 had to from someone else.