VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall need to come to terms with some of the shyt you believed as kids.
i was the same way. i used to think pac shot at police officers, beat up the hughes brothers solo, got shot 5 times, was set up by the government for a rape case, and was killed because he was the second coming of malcolm x.

i even thought he was still alive because he died at 4:03 and released 7 day theory:russ:

but we grown adults now. the facts are there. most of these stories are lies or extreme fabrications

pac aint a superhero
just a great rapper that got caught up in some bullshyt for no logical reason\
\

but to his defense, he was just a kid when all of this shyt was happening. it is what it is
pure and simple
but nikkas still wanna believe in santa clause and the tooth fairy

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
nikka shut the fukk up.

:umad:

truth hurts

7kWTTGQ.gif

Both of yous can suk my dik and that fakkit that dapped you. I never seen such sensitivity over Internet beef in my life. Get a life you weak b!tch it's nothing but text. It's embarrassing that you are even still remember that. Shows how emotionally attached you are to computer code.

:mjlol: i was helping you out :mjlol:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
giphy.gif

i never said pac raped ayanna !!!!

i said its sad, sick & pathetic nikkaz on here is capping & copping pleas for pac
and
i said their side of the stories is basically the same
besides little tit for tat minor details which both are problaly lying somewhere in the middle is most likely the truth
BUT - the meat & potatoes of both sides are the same (man-man telling her to come thru from a car service, her getting to the suite & hanging with pac, jack, rick & man-man in the living room area then after a while her & pac going into his bedroom ; after some kissing / massaging dem nikkaz bust in and the rest is history

the only coment i made, was
it was either 2 things

dem nikkaz all plan this (to run a train on her & barging in was part of the setup)
or
jack & rick had no respect for pac (cause no man shouod ever barge into another man bedroom when he is with a female no matter if its his wifey or a thot jumpoff)

So is the possibility that Haitian Jack & them may have planned this to extort Pac out the window? :jbhmm:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This bytch lying again :what:
She has said she knew Jack then didn’t know him then slipped up and said he knew him now they met at the club :martin:
This interview is worthless is has lied throughout the entire thing
Are you slow? She has said repeatedly that she met everyone at the same time!

nikkas really hear what they want:ohhh:

If I'm wrong, just prove it, and I will admit it:yeshrug:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
didnt watch but i honestly wouldn't waste my time listening to anyone who wasn't there

Pac was there, She was there, Jack was there, I'm interested in hearing what Jack has to say

Pac told him what happened & the story makes sense. Everybody else involved not gon admit they the ones who tossed her & Pac aint have nothin to do wit. That's the whole reason Pac & Jack had they issues cuzz he wouldn't come out & defend that man.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was the same way. i used to think pac shot at police officers, beat up the hughes brothers solo, got shot 5 times, was set up by the government for a rape case, and was killed because he was the second coming of malcolm x.

i even thought he was still alive because he died at 4:03 and released 7 day theory:russ:

but we grown adults now. the facts are there. most of these stories are lies or extreme fabrications

pac aint a superhero
\

but to his defense, he was just a kid when all of this shyt was happening. it is what it is
But who is claiming him to be some superhero besides bird brain ass nikkas like You? Like really dude...is this what it's come to? Lol denying reality because you still hurting from 1996? Log off and breathe weirdo

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
I'm not listening to a dude like gonzoe or these other dudes who wasn't there and they just throwing out what they heard..

Put Haitian jack, fuller and who ever else was there in front of the camera so I can hear their side of the story and then I can see who's lying..

Till I get both sides of the story everyone is fukking lying

kn83

All Star
Daps

pac aint a superhero
\

The bolded stuff actually happened breh, its in his police records and backed up by third parties.

Though about the robbery, he was actually only shot 4 times by Dexter Isaac (confessed in 2011) and shot himself once on accident trying to defend himself.