VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Let you weirdos tell it he must've been the only young black male out there getting in trouble, if you were tied into the family like that nikka maybe you should've got with him instead of venting on messageboards 20 yrs after the fact. Most crews are "in the mix" .. it's what we as young black men do while you scary ass nikkas finger wag and hate from the sideline scared to leave the house.
being a hip hop prophet has it's draw back in the industry. i was not interested in being in his circle like that because he is a hard headed dude, that does not listen to good advice as you know. i have sense enough to asses that keeping time with groupies in a hotel room will not end right

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
One of Pac's boys called Babez that was around Pac from the late 80's and probably till 94, Just did a part 1 interview. The 2nd part of the interview which is yet to be uploaded he's gonna talk about Ayanna Jackson. Lastly Charles Fuller is Babez cousin and close friends with Man Man.

Here's the quote from the uploader "We Will Talk About The Ayanna Jackson Situation In Another Segment That I Will Post. Charles Fuller That Ayanna Jackson was talking about is his cousin "Man." Please Hit Like And Share With Your Family And Friends That Lovez Tupac Stories!"

Stay tuned

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I said don't quote me and I mean it. Don't quote my post again! You're annoying and after the shyt you said I should punch you in your mouth. Your lucky this is just internet shyt.

:comeon:Ok mr. "i have more post in one year than the person i'm threatening does in five". You live for people to quote you, it's the highlight of your day. You probably have your favorite quoted reply tattooed somewhere on your body.

:what:May whatever I said THAT HAS YOU THIS WORKED UP be scarred into your GOT DAMN subconscious FOREVER!
For the record:demonic:I would literally maul your stupid a$$ down to the bone sweety. Remember that. Let me stop before you run to mommy and I get hit with cyber bullying charges...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bunch of fukking weirdos that hate this dude on a personal level, all because a nikka they don't even know got shyt on. Borderline obsessive, like hip hop isn't full of pieces of shyt ass dudes..biggie beating his wife and girlfriends..putting guns to they heads..going after fans with baseball bats and these nikkas worship him and won't date criticize him..dudes bugged out and it's the same 4 or 5 dudes..wtf
This is all facts too. NOT speculation.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So now nikkas is claiming Pac actually raped this chick? Wow. @kingofnyc u stooped to a new low nikka. Even for a hatin ass nikka like yaself.

giphy.gif

i never said pac raped ayanna !!!!

i said its sad, sick & pathetic nikkaz on here is capping & copping pleas for pac
and
i said their side of the stories is basically the same
besides little tit for tat minor details which both are problaly lying somewhere in the middle is most likely the truth
BUT - the meat & potatoes of both sides are the same (man-man telling her to come thru from a car service, her getting to the suite & hanging with pac, jack, rick & man-man in the living room area then after a while her & pac going into his bedroom ; after some kissing / massaging dem nikkaz bust in and the rest is history

the only coment i made, was
it was either 2 things

dem nikkaz all plan this (to run a train on her & barging in was part of the setup)
or
jack & rick had no respect for pac (cause no man shouod ever barge into another man bedroom when he is with a female no matter if its his wifey or a thot jumpoff)

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
One of Pac's boys called Babez that was around Pac from the late 80's and probably till 94, Just did a part 1 interview. The 2nd part of the interview which is yet to be uploaded he's gonna talk about Ayanna Jackson. Lastly Charles Fuller is Babez cousin and close friends with Man Man.

Here's the quote from the uploader "We Will Talk About The Ayanna Jackson Situation In Another Segment That I Will Post. Charles Fuller That Ayanna Jackson was talking about is his cousin "Man." Please Hit Like And Share With Your Family And Friends That Lovez Tupac Stories!"

Stay tuned

Wow good find my dude.. :salute:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
giphy.gif

i never said pac raped ayanna !!!!

i said its sad, sick & pathetic nikkaz on here is capping & copping pleas for pac
and
i said their side of the stories is basically the same
besides little tit for tat minor details which both are problaly lying somewhere in the middle is most likely the truth
BUT - the meat & potatoes of both sides are the same (man-man telling her to come thru from a car service, her getting to the suite & hanging with pac, jack, rick & man-man in the living room area then after a while her & pac going into his bedroom ; after some kissing / massaging dem nikkaz bust in and the rest is history

the only coment i made, was
it was either 2 things

dem nikkaz all plan this (to run a train on her & barging in was part of the setup)
or
jack & rick had no respect for pac (cause no man shouod ever barge into another man bedroom when he is with a female no matter if its his wifey or a thot jumpoff)
Them nikkas obviously didnt have respect for Pac. I mean just look at the situation as a whole. Lol. Thats not a knock on him tho. They just looked at him as a rapper and they was used to being treated like kings.

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall need to come to terms with some of the shyt you believed as kids.
i was the same way. i used to think pac shot at police officers, beat up the hughes brothers solo, got shot 5 times, was set up by the government for a rape case, and was killed because he was the second coming of malcolm x.

i even thought he was still alive because he died at 4:03 and released 7 day theory:russ:

but we grown adults now. the facts are there. most of these stories are lies or extreme fabrications

pac aint a superhero
just a great rapper that got caught up in some bullshyt for no logical reason\
\

but to his defense, he was just a kid when all of this shyt was happening. it is what it is

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all facts too. NOT speculation.
It be the same nikkas bigging up other rappers doing ignorant shyt yet when it's Tupac they panties get in a bunch and they turn all self righteous. nikkas some oddball weirdos still stuck in the summer of 96..if these nikkas hurting like this..just imagine how biggie felt or how puffy still feeling.