VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
In Tupac’s vibe interview he said he was sorry for what happened to her for not stopping what happened to her ... so right there he’s implying the other nikkas did something but he either was scared or wanted to fit in ...
I’ll say it was both but more fear then anything .... he deffo did not rape her tho in my opinion ....thing is .. this all could have been avoided had they (tupac, ayanna ) met alone n not Tupac been surrounded at his hotel with all them nikkas there that’s asking for trouble from his side ov view and her side of view but it is what it is ......... like I said Charles fuller deffo needs to step forward cause .. he’s the only 1 who could confirm or dispel some of the shyt that’s been spoken about ... cause hatian jack lives in d.p he won’t be interviewed about this on Skype .. and the only other character in this situation is this rick nikka who no one has the faintest clue about or if he’s even alive n I doubt he would go on camera to Be interviewed about this situation so fuller is our best bet .....

truth2you

All Star
Daps
In Tupac’s vibe interview he said he was sorry for what happened to her for not stopping what happened to her ... so right there he’s implying the other nikkas did something but he either was scared or wanted to fit in ...
I’ll say it was both but more fear then anything .... he deffo did not rape her tho in my opinion ....thing is .. this all could have been avoided had they (tupac, ayanna ) met alone n not Tupac been surrounded at his hotel with all them nikkas there that’s asking for trouble from his side ov view and her side of view but it is what it is ......... like I said Charles fuller deffo needs to step forward cause .. he’s the only 1 who could confirm or dispel some of the shyt that’s been spoken about ... cause hatian jack lives in d.p he won’t be interviewed about this on Skype .. and the only other character in this situation is this rick nikka who no one has the faintest clue about or if he’s even alive n I doubt he would go on camera to Be interviewed about this situation so fuller is our best bet .....
That's what I'm saying, so why can you have some common sense, but these nikkas can't? Idol worship is no joke!

Pac even said in the same interview that Jack told him ricky went a little crazy. That sounds like he was basically raping her!

She even says Charles Fuller didn't rape her, and actually was caring for her, so that shows it was the prosecutor who gave him the charge. Why would she say he did nothing, but make up shyt about everyone else?

truth2you

All Star
Daps

That video is foul.

1- If you watch the video she was explaining, and vlad started talking, then she goes on to agree with vlad
2-The girl in the picture isn't her, even pac said she had braids. It may have not been pac, but i remember the girl being described as having braids when the case first happened. Plus, I never read anything about her going to a hotel besides the rape allegations, and the first time they had sex, but it was just them. And there were not all those people in the hotel room, it was just man-man, trevor, jack, and pac.
3-She explains what she meant when she says she didn't have sex with them, she says it was rape because sex means it was consensual

Damn, I thought after watching people defend dr. york, and call his victims liars that it couldn't get anymore foul, but this video guy is doing the same thing by twisting words like we can't see the original video for ourselves.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So Pac shot himself 5 times? :ohhh: See don't just tell the half truth if you saying he shot himself you mean to tell me the jackers ain't gone buck back after hearing shots. If you gonna tell it tell it all the way my nikka.
Man ignore that nikka
He shot himself in the head? Your a clown
Why do yall let old NYC nikkas post on this board. They so biased and lame

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

how many fukking times we gotta go thru this shyt... i really dont wanna derail this thread but i have no choice

3 of the 7 nikkaz that was involved have the same exact story
ONLY 1 shot going off & that single shot came from pac gun

big randy stretch walker
dexter issac
freddie nickles

big stretch - pac closes homie

Vibe Magazine 1995 Stretch Interview

Me and Pac have been down from day one. Before he did Juice, before his first album. That's my man. So the interview he did in VIBE bugged me out. But I know him. He likes to talk a lot. Especially when he's upset, he'll say shyt that he won't even mean. And then he'll think about it later and be, like, "Damn, why the **** did I say that?"

We was kinda skeptical when we was going to the studio. We was, like, shyt don't seem right, something gonna happen. But when the four of us got to the studio and seen Little Caesar and them up in the window, it kinda threw us off. So we get around the corner and we see this nikka standing in front of the studio with an army fatigue jacket on. He sees us, looks at his watch, then looks down. There's somebody sitting inside by the elevators lookin' at his newspaper. We not really paying them no mind. So they buzz us in, and the kid that was standing in front of the building comes in behind us.

We wasn't rushing to the elevator. They had the iron out immediately. They had the drop on us real quick, and they was, like, "Y'all nikkas lay down." We just looked at each other like we was not laying down for shyt. 'Cause when nikkas tell you to lay down, you automatically think you ain't gonna get up no more.

So Pac turns around like he about to go for his joint, 'cause Pac was strapped. Then a shot went off, and it was, like, Oh shyt. nikkas is not playing. After the shot, boom, Pac hit the floor. Me personally, I only heard one shot. I didn't hear four, five, six shots. And he was saying that he got shot three, four times. None of us remember hearing four, five shots. When the shot went off, that's when we went down.

Pac's saying all this shyt in the interview, like, "I thought that Stretch was gonna fight. He was towering over them." Now, that nikka know I ain't never going out like no *****. But I ain't dumb. I ain't got no gun, what the **** am I supposed to do? I might be towering over nikkas, but I ain't towerin' over no slugs.

Tupac got shot trying to go for his shyt. He tried to go for his gun, and he made a mistake on his own. But I'll let him tell the world that. I ain't even going to get into it all like that. Pac's talking about nikkas "dropping like a sack of potatoes." How the **** is he going to know if nikkas dropped like a sack of potatoes if he was turned around to get his joint? He tried to turn around and pull the joint out real quick, but nikkas caught him. Grabbed his hand when it was by his waist.

When Pac was on the floor, his head was bleeding and his eyes was closed. Your man gets dropped and he falls right next to you that shyt bug you the **** out. The other nikka kept the joint on me and Zane, and the kid with the army fatigue jacket started takin' off Pac's jewels and shyt. He was calling Pac a *****-ass nikka, kickin' him and shyt.

After they finished robbing, they stepped out, walking backward and pointing the guns at us. I was looking at Pac, and all of a sudden his eyes opened and he said, "Yo, I'm hit." And Fred's saying he's hit too. So, boom, we go outside and Pac starts screaming for the police. We see a cop outside, rolling up real slow, but Zane got the other gun that Pac had, and we out on Times Square. So we ran back inside and got on the elevator and went upstairs. My man Fred stayed down there in front of the building, 'cause he was hit.

In that interview, Pac was talking all that shyt about Thug Life is ignorance and telling nikkas' names and all that shyt. I don't even understand why he went there. I've seen Pac mad times after the shooting and he never kicked none of that shyt to me. You know how he feels about the media, so why would he go and do an interview like that? He's supposed to be a street nikka; he should've kept it in the street. I mean, nikkas had to go and get their names changed. I want him to get a reality check. Recognize what the **** he's doing. nikkas on the street live by rules, man. And that rule right there, that's a rule that's never to be broken.

dexter issac - da nikka that jimmy hired to rob pac
Tupac's crew dropped to their knees, but Pac was bucking. He reached for his gun he had tucked in his waist. JD grabbed his hand and they both struggled for control. Pac's gun goes off before he can pull it free from his waist. JD started pistol-whipping Tupac in the head, over and over, with his .45. When I heard the shot, I crept around the corner to see what was up. "Everything is cool," Spunk said, "We got this shyt under control." Right at that moment, Lil Cease comes riding downstairs on the elevator. When the door opened, I barked at him, "Get the fukk back inside and go upstairs!" His eyes got big as a crackheads' who's just finished taking a hit. "Go and start the van!" Spunk screamed, "We'll be right behind you." As I'm leaving, JD was stripping Pac of all his jewelry. We took off down the street behind Paulie." Put the guns and the jewels in the stash box just in case the cops pull us over," I told Spunk. We headed straight over to the FDR Drive Highway on the east side of the city. We took that to the Brooklyn Bridge, and then drove back to my spot on South Oxford. After we parked our cars, Paulie approached me. "Why y'all shot Pac?" he asked with disappointment spreading across his face. "Jimmy called complaining about Pac and 188 his boys came up to the studio all bloody. Tupac said y'all shot him." "Follow me upstairs Paulie. I want to show you something." I had my boys put their guns on the table and empty out the magazines. After laying all the bullets out on the table, I meticulously counted out each bullet to Paulie, showing him that not one bullet was spent from our weapons. "Tupac shot himself in the groin with his own gun," I told him. "The wounds on his forehead came from the pistolwhipping JD gave him. The wound on his hand came from the slide on his gun when he fired it while it was stuck in his waist." Tupac went on and told everybody that he was shot five times at close range, which was an outright lie. If we had shot him five times he would have been dead, and then we would have had to shoot and kill the dudes that were with him too. Why would we shoot him five times if we weren't trying to kill him? If we had shot him five times, we would not have left any witnesses. Our mission was not to kill Pac that night. We were sent to teach him a lesson for disrespecting Jimmy and that's what we did. All that crazy shyt he told everybody about getting shot five times was just acting. People forget the brother was an actor. He should've gotten an academy award for his skills. Back in my apartment, my boys handed over the jewelry. There were two diamond rings, one diamond necklace with diamonds between each link, three bracelets--one looked like a handcuff made out of gold, with diamonds all over it; another bracelet that looked like a bicycle chain but was made out of solid gold, and there was another bracelet with a couple of gold charms on it.

freddie nickles - pac road manager
see 3:03 minute mark
pac went for his gun then a shot went off he(freddie) got hit , then says he blacked out

:hubie:

dont be mad at me

be mad at the truth

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
7kWTTGQ.gif

Both of yous can suk my dik and that fakkit that dapped you. I never seen such sensitivity over Internet beef in my life. Get a life you weak b!tch it's nothing but text. It's embarrassing that you are even still remember that. Shows how emotionally attached you are to computer code.
I said don't quote me and I mean it. Don't quote my post again! You're annoying and after the shyt you said I should punch you in your mouth. Your lucky this is just internet shyt.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't have those type of feeling for pac, i was cool with his mom because i'm a history buff and i was pumping her on her time with the panthers. the thing with pac you need to understand is when he is around knuckleheads, he will get into trouble and if you look at his rap sheet, his crew was always in the mix
Let you weirdos tell it he must've been the only young black male out there getting in trouble, if you were tied into the family like that nikka maybe you should've got with him instead of venting on messageboards 20 yrs after the fact. Most crews are "in the mix" .. it's what we as young black men do while you scary ass nikkas finger wag and hate from the sideline scared to leave the house.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

how many fukking times we gotta go thru this shyt... i really dont derail this thread but i have no choice tobprove that fukking nonsense some of you nikkaz have

3 of the 7 nikkaz that was involved have the same exact story
ONLY 1 shot going off & that single shot came from pac gun

big randy stecth walker
dexter issac
freedie nickles

big stectch - pac closets homie

dexter issac - da nikka that jimmy hired to rob pac

freddie nickles - pac road manager
see 3:03 minute mark
pac went for his gun then a shot went he(freddie) got hit , then says he blacked out

:hubie:

dont be mad at me

be mad at the truth

nikka shut the fukk up.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She explains what she meant, but yall are trying everything to make her story sound false. Damn, i would hate to be her. I've seen the same thing with the bambatta situation. People saying poppy was down, and trying to use his words against him, but if you listen he explains himself, but for some reason people pick, and choose what they want to hear based on if they like the person or not.

This world is a sad place. Tupac was a regular man, and had faults, going by everything I've seen of him, and heard of this case, how could you not see he did what she said happened? It doesn't take away that the feds wanted him, and tried to destroy him, but he helped them do it. People are making him out to be some type of prophet when he was just lost. Like the time he shot the two cops. People make it sound like he knew they were cops, and he wanted to help a black man, but stretch's brother said pac shot them when they were walking off two blocks away, after they talked shyt., and busted the car glass. He said pac knelt down, and shot them, it was after everything happened that he found out they were off duty police. Now, people is making him out to be a black panther who shot police for his brothers.:comeon:

I never really thought people really sucked off famous people like this?:gucci:
nikka shut up she was contradicting herself throughout the interview. End of the day she said she was "RAPED" but no one went to jail for that because there was no PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. If there was any that supports her story, please feel free to post it here so we all can see.
As for the Tupac shooting the police story, end of the day they were cops, they were shot, all to help out a fellow Black person. Those are facts.
It's cuz of nikka like you that Black men get thrown in prison for situations like this. Yall nikkas are weak as fukk.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That video is foul.

1- If you watch the video she was explaining, and vlad started talking, then she goes on to agree with vlad
2-The girl in the picture isn't her, even pac said she had braids. It may have not been pac, but i remember the girl being described as having braids when the case first happened. Plus, I never read anything about her going to a hotel besides the rape allegations, and the first time they had sex, but it was just them. And there were not all those people in the hotel room, it was just man-man, trevor, jack, and pac.
3-She explains what she meant when she says she didn't have sex with them, she says it was rape because sex means it was consensual

Damn, I thought after watching people defend dr. york, and call his victims liars that it couldn't get anymore foul, but this video guy is doing the same thing by twisting words like we can't see the original video for ourselves.
Facts, them Dr.York videos were foul man. I actually believed he was innocent at one point smh. What was I thinking!

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
RIP pac

Sad thing about pac, he never listen to himself when he said " trust nobody "

Dude tried to fit in with killers in New York with Jimmy henchmen crew and got beaten

Came out here to L.A. and tried to fit in with suge and real shooters and ended up dead

Hope these youngsters understand stay out the streets and street politics if u not involved in it

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same pac haters in this thread lol.
Bunch of fukking weirdos that hate this dude on a personal level, all because a nikka they don't even know got shyt on. Borderline obsessive, like hip hop isn't full of pieces of shyt ass dudes..biggie beating his wife and girlfriends..putting guns to they heads..going after fans with baseball bats and these nikkas worship him and won't date criticize him..dudes bugged out and it's the same 4 or 5 dudes..wtf

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Bunch of fukking weirdos that hate this dude on a personal level, all because a nikka they don't even know got shyt on. Borderline obsessive, like hip hop isn't full of pieces of shyt ass dudes..biggie beating his wife and girlfriends..putting guns to they heads..going after fans with baseball bats and these nikkas worship him and won't date criticize him..dudes bugged out and it's the same 4 or 5 dudes..wtf
:dead: @ the second half