VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You want me to fly a few thousand miles to actually slap your bytch ass over this thot?? :pachaha:

Answer my question fakkit

Nah we ain’t got nothing else to talk about.

I’ll be in SD in a couple months.

You in Cali?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These weirdo ass hating nikkas justify anything to hate on a dead man from siding with known snitches to lying bytches. It's obvious she's lying. Most rape victims recall even the smallest details from smell of the cologne her attacker was wearing down to what the room looked like. It's a reason why she was thoroughly discredited on the stand. She even refused a rape kit initially only to find out there was zero semen, abrasions or forced entry. Then it came out she was seen hanging with these same nikkas post rape. Wtf?! This nikka Rick never got charged, Jack had his case severed. Yet Tupac ends up in jail anyways over touching her ass and fuller ends up in jail even though she now admits he didn't do anything, which was not the story she told at the time. Alot of people don't even know Tupac publicist was there in the room that night and said she didn't hear a thing. You weirdos love to talk about street nikkas yet can't spot a set up when you see one, mighty funny the very first cop who was on the scene was the very first cop there at the quad shooting as well. Anyway..its her lack of detail which smells like bullshyt to me..somethings you just don't forget. She lying. Oh yea and keep in mind her initial claim was she was only forced to perform oral sex on them.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
These weirdo ass hating nikkas justify anything to hate on a dead man from siding with known snitches to lying bytches. It's obvious she's lying. Most rape victims recall even the smallest details from smell of the cologne her attacker was wearing down to what the room looked like. It's a reason why she was thoroughly discredited on the stand. She even refused a rape kit initially only to find out there was zero semen, abrasions or forced entry. Then it came out she was seen hanging with these same nikkas post rape. Wtf?! This nikka Rick never got charged, Jack had his case severed. Yet Tupac ends up in jail anyways over touching her ass and fuller ends up in jail even though she now admits he didn't do anything, which was not the story she told at the time. Alot of people don't even know Tupac publicist was there in the room that night and said she didn't hear a thing. You weirdos love to talk about street nikkas yet can't spot a set up when you see one, mighty funny the very first cop who was on the scene was the very first cop there at the quad shooting as well. Anyway..its her lack of detail which smells like bullshyt to me..somethings you just don't forget. She lying.
none of that matters, what she did reveal was pretty bad. holding her head and preventing her from lookiing at who was in the room sound bad

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of that matters, what she did reveal was pretty bad. holding her head and preventing her from lookiing at who was in the room sound bad
Do you really believe that happened. I know you got this weirdo hatred for tupac but keep it funky. She was obviously a freak sucking dikk on dance floors..she was a roller, why would he out the blue get all aggressive when chances are he could've finnesed the bytch into serving the crew? Nobody esp a celebrity is risking it all just to rape a bytch from the projects esp when it's thousands of bytches that would willingly let them run a train. Use your brain. Either she was with it then bugged out after the fact or she was in on it.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Do you really believe that happened. I know you got this weirdo hatred for tupac but keep it funky. She was obviously a freak sucking dikk on dance floors..she was a roller, why would he out the blue get all aggressive when chances are he could've finnesed the bytch into serving the crew? Nobody esp a celebrity is risking it all just to rape a bytch from the projects esp when it's thousands of bytches that would willingly let them run a train. Use your brain. Either she was with it then bugged out after the fact or she was in on it.
i don't have those type of feeling for pac, i was cool with his mom because i'm a history buff and i was pumping her on her time with the panthers. the thing with pac you need to understand is when he is around knuckleheads, he will get into trouble and if you look at his rap sheet, his crew was always in the mix

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
:hubie:

no hate
lemme help you out

Trevor is Rick
Aye bro, do me a favor and don't quote any of my post on here. I didn't like the way you disrespected me and some of the members on here acting like a hoe ass nikka in the drum kit thread and I don't fukk with you. Either you apologize for acting like a fukking bozo or don't quote me until further notice because you're pissing me off.
7kWTTGQ.gif

Both of yous can suk my dik and that fakkit that dapped you. I never seen such sensitivity over Internet beef in my life. Get a life you weak b!tch it's nothing but text. It's embarrassing that you are even still remember that. Shows how emotionally attached you are to computer code.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Like I said before. All a black man has to do is get accused. He's automatically guilty. He can even be found innocent in the court of law. Don't matter. Pac didn't even go to jail for rape. Anyone who followed the case would know shorty was inconsistent from the door. This case was what sparked that iconic speech he gave to the judge in court. My little brothers just graduated college and I always made sure to tell them to watch it when it comes to females. Don't be running no trains(never been a fan of that shyt anyway). Having sex in public or after yall been drinkin or none of that bullshyt cause these women will have a nikka jammed up just cause she regrets her decision later. Or is tryna save face. Also tell em to watch the type of bytches they fukk wit. I got nikkas who I know who got setup by chicks they was fukkin and got tied up and robbed at gunpoint for everything, jewelry, cash, whip. All that. Shorty told goons the whole layout of the crib. It's not a game out here.
You say her story was inconsistent, but pacs defense were two totally different stories, at least hers had consistency, even to this day.

As black people we will never get up under white supremacy if we are not really about justice regardless who does what. If not, we are no better then them.

Neeely Fuller, jr. said in order to beat white supremacy, we need to replace it with a system of justice, but I doubt it would happen the way people ignore things when its from people they like or hate. I've seen christians do it, I've seen problacks do it, and now i see hip hop people do it. It's safe to say white supremacy aint going nowhere!

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I'm a pac fan, but I have to wonder...I'll say this:

The words of Tupac publicist Talibah Mbonisi may actually hurt Tupac's story.

She said that when she returned to the Parker Meridian that Tupac was in his suite with the door chained, and that his friends in the adjoining suite which included Charles Fuller (Pac's co-def) informed her that he was with a woman.

How can his door have been locked to his suite, and Pac himself admits that Nigel and Trevor walking into the room while Pac was with Jackson on the bed. And Why would Charles Fuller be charged and convicted if he was not even in the room according to the publicist's story.

Seems like her testimony existed for two purposes: to remove Charles Fuller from the room and contact with Jackson, and to support the jealousy angle Tupac mentioned in a previous interview..
I even gave the actual words of tupac's defense, but everyone just happens to not see that except a couple of people?:comeon:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You say her story was inconsistnet, but pacs gave two totally different stories, at least hers had consistency, even to this day.

As black people we will never get up under white supremacy if we are not really about justice regardless who does what. If not, we are no better then them.

Neeely Fuller, jr. said in order to beat white supremacy, we need to replace it with a system of justice, but I doubt it would happen the way people ignore things when its form people they like or hate. I've seen christians do it, I've seen problacks do it, and now i see hip hop people do it. It's safe to say white supremacy aint going nowhere!
nikka shut up. The fukkin judge and court was completely against Pac and couldnt even get him on a rape charge based on the details of the case, lack of tangible proof she was raped, and inconsistencies in her trstimony. So they just ran a bullshyt charge to lock him up for SOMETHING. nikka went to prison. fukk is u talkin bout justice? U actin like this nikka just walked away. Dude is gone right now and this case is what set everything off. So fukk outta here talkin bout justice.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
nikka shut up. The fukkin judge and court was completely against Pac and couldnt even get him on a rape charge based on the details of the case, lack of tangible proof she was raped, and inconsistencies in her trstimony. So they just ran a bullshyt charge to lock him up for SOMETHING. nikka went to prison. fukk is u talkin bout justice? U actin like this nikka just walked away. Dude is gone right now and this case is what set everything off. So fukk outta here talkin bout justice.
The fact that you are deflecting from his story changing, and not being nearly close, shows you are biased, and could care less about what really happened.

If he was so innocent, why make up a story that we can clearly see isn't true FROM HIS OWN MOUTH? And he wasn't tried by a judge, he was tried by a jury. That shows you know very little about the case.

As far as him raping her, its rape because she said no, and he just kept getting her to go along. Now, the laws didn't consider that rape, but in the real world, pac was wrong for doing that(if he did it), and any nikkas would bust his ass for it. We don't know if she feared for her life or getting beat up once he kept forcing head from being turned, so she just went along with it. I've heard that many times from women who got raped.

And pac was already in deep water with the system, and nikkas form the streets. He burned a lot of bridges, but you want to make it seem like this case made everything bad. nikka please:hhh:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
1. he shot himself - dem nikkaz ain’t bust their guns

2. none of the players in the rape case had anything to do with quad
da nikka that robbed pac said the real reason jimmy hired him was do to pac screaming on jimmy earlier that day over the phone

No matter how many times you keep saying Pac shot himself 5 times, it won’t EVER make it true :francis: