VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the post of the year thus far
shyt is really sad, sick and pathetic at the capping done on here
I guess these nikkaz ain’t got daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers or female family members etc.

with that said ayanna comes off terrible weather she just not articulate, was very nervous or not the brightest
She probably be better off not even doing this interview in the long run
and at the end of the day her story & his story is the same story

just dunno what dudes on here are arguing about

This is the dumbest reasoning ever. I guess you're not out here having sex and doing filthy things with women because you have a damn mother? People like you keep applying your own sensibilities to a situation that's very fluid such as the topic of "sex". Group sex, orgies, homosexual sex, etc may not be YOUR norm, but basing how a situation should be handled because Pac participated in group sex is misguided. That's not rape. And once the line is blurred, no man is safe from trumped up allegations.....including YOU.....the stand up father, brother, son, grandson, etc you claim to be. Asking a woman to participate in your level of freakiness, having her oblige, and later on say that she felt coerced isn't 100% fair to either party involved. As far as her not doing interviews, I agree. She didn't look too convincing.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull your panties out your p*ssy and put pom poms down nikka

You do know Pac wasn't charged with rape, right? You do know it was essentially an "acting in concert with others" charge, right? So how the fukk can you say "she said she was raped- and Pac admitted it"? Like I said, clowns like you are the reason bytches get to play loose with the term "rape".

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Like I said before. All a black man has to do is get accused. He's automatically guilty. He can even be found innocent in the court of law. Don't matter. Pac didn't even go to jail for rape. Anyone who followed the case would know shorty was inconsistent from the door. This case was what sparked that iconic speech he gave to the judge in court. My little brothers just graduated college and I always made sure to tell them to watch it when it comes to females. Don't be running no trains(never been a fan of that shyt anyway). Having sex in public or after yall been drinkin or none of that bullshyt cause these women will have a nikka jammed up just cause she regrets her decision later. Or is tryna save face. Also tell em to watch the type of bytches they fukk wit. I got nikkas who I know who got setup by chicks they was fukkin and got tied up and robbed at gunpoint for everything, jewelry, cash, whip. All that. Shorty told goons the whole layout of the crib. It's not a game out here.

Daps
You never ran a train in a bish?
Our means of transportation in Harlem are self driving cabs:dame:

1 passenger at a time

We are an advanced civilisation
full

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You do know Pac wasn't charged with rape, right? You do know it was essentially an "acting in concert with others" charge, right? So how the fukk can you say "she said she was raped- and Pac admitted it"? Like I said, clowns like you are the reason bytches get to play loose with the term "rape".

I said Pac admitted she was raped, not that he raped her.

I’ve said time and again in this thread that I don’t think Pac wanted to harm shorty or intentionally raped her but you clowns are so consumed with your man crush that you’re blinded to logic.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I said Pac admitted she was raped, not that he raped her.

I’ve said time and again in this thread that I don’t think Pac wanted to harm shorty or intentionally raped her but you clowns are so consumed with your man crush that you’re blinded to logic.
When did Pac admit that, you bum?

Post some receipts or just hush ya mouth.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm a pac fan, but I have to wonder...I'll say this:

The words of Tupac publicist Talibah Mbonisi may actually hurt Tupac's story.

She said that when she returned to the Parker Meridian that Tupac was in his suite with the door chained, and that his friends in the adjoining suite which included Charles Fuller (Pac's co-def) informed her that he was with a woman.

How can his door have been locked to his suite, and Pac himself admits that Nigel and Trevor walking into the room while Pac was with Jackson on the bed. And Why would Charles Fuller be charged and convicted if he was not even in the room according to the publicist's story.

Seems like her testimony existed for two purposes: to remove Charles Fuller from the room and contact with Jackson, and to support the jealousy angle Tupac mentioned in a previous interview..

Last edited: