VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
this is the post of the year thus far
shyt is really sad, sick and pathetic at the capping done on here
I guess these nikkaz ain’t got daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers or female family members etc.

with that said ayanna comes off terrible weather she just not articulate, was very nervous or not the brightest
She probably be better off not even doing this interview in the long run
and at the end of the day her story & his story is the same story

just dunno what dudes on here are arguing about
You NYC nikkas so corny

bytch changed her story in this interview alone

She even tried to drop the charges against pac so he wouldn't go to prison that way she can sue him with a civil suit instead. He was never convicted of rape no matter how hard they tried to find evidence he did it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
1. he shot himself - dem nikkaz ain’t bust their guns

2. none of the players in the rape case had anything to do with quad
da nikka that robbed pac said the real reason jimmy hired him was do to pac screaming on jimmy earlier that day over the phone
He shot himself in the head? Your a clown

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
She looks better now then back then

You sure? Or maybe it's just yall not used to how women used to look before make-up, and weave became a SCIENCE/ART FORM :usure:.... Back in the 90's a girl had to be naturally pretty and work with what she had. As you can see by her face lighter than her complexion, the make-up techniques were not very good back in the 90's, so many women didn't wear make-up, and wearing weave wasn't like it is now either.

If you go through your parents year high school/college years books from the 80's/90's you will see that a majority of the women you will NOT find attractive cause we are so used to IG bytches with contoured faces, and Brazilian Remy.
:francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
this is the post of the year thus far
shyt is really sad, sick and pathetic at the capping done on here
I guess these nikkaz ain’t got daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers or female family members etc.

with that said ayanna comes off terrible weather she just not articulate, was very nervous or not the brightest
She probably be better off not even doing this interview in the long run
and at the end of the day her story & his story is the same story

just dunno what dudes on here are arguing about

:salute:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Where are those people that did this? They were all in the same hotel as me, they were all right in the same room as me. Why am I the only one in court right now?"

vid is timestamped

Watching this again, it seems like Pac has the logic of "she already fukked me, so how could I rape her? Even if she told me no this time, she already fukked me, so I should be able to get the p*ssy whenever I want. It's not rape. She only told me no because she didn't want to fukk them, so I fukked then left. I'm innocent. Whatever happened after me isn't my concern. Ask them nikkas."

And everytime he was hit with a legit rebuttal on the things he was saying to make himself seem innocent the reporters shot back answers that he didn't want to respond to.

Pac: "If there was forced sodomy why was my sperm not found? Why were there no signs of forcible entry?"

Reporter: "Well Pac, you could've used a condom."

Reporter: "Pac, in New York, sodomy can also mean oral sex"

Pac: "aarrregaarrearreeee!"

:mjlol:

Y'all can say what you want about Pac's involvement or whatever, but right here he admits that something did happen in that room, so my only question in this thread is why are all y'all making shorty out to be the bad guy?

She was raped.

She said it, and Pac admitted it.

Clowns like you are why women play loose and fast with the term "rape".

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta listen!

She said he raped her, she didn't say sex because sex is consensual.(her words) She wasn't with it, but it happened anyway, so he raped her.
As far as I remember, the Pac rape case wasn't about Tupac raping her himself, but about his homies raping her. She basically said he slept with her, then tossed her to the homies, he said he slept with her and then he passed out, so he didn't know what happened afterwards and wasn't responsible.